BY ORLY #18 in Cuticle Creams & Oils

Conditions cuticles to promote nail growth.   Formulated with orange blossom and wild cherry extracts, this nail and cuticle conditioner moisturizes, heals and refreshes problem cuticles.  Nails are repaired and strengthened, promoting healthy nail growth. Cuticle Oil+ see more...

Desiree G.
Alachua, FL
My go to oil. My nails are constantly exposed to chemicals. Acrylic, gel, polish, polish remover, everything. I apply this oil multiple times a day to keep them healthy looking.
Kelly C.
Torrington, CT
I am very impressed with the Orly Cuticle Oil. I feel like it doesn't get recognition especially compared to Essie's Cuticle Oil. I love the scent of Orly's oil, and I have seen such an improvement in my cuticles and nails. It absorbs very nicely and keeps my nails/cuticles hydrated even in the driest conditions. I have noticed that with hydrated cuticles and nail beds my manicures look better and last longer! The great thing about this cuticle oil is that once it absorbs in it doesn't feel too oily or greasy like some other cuticle oils I have tried. This helps me go about my day and continue to get the effects of the oil without worrying about transferring it to something else! I am very pleased with this product, and I think it needs more recognition.
Natasha B.
Love this cuticle oil so much. It's small fits in my bag and doesn't make a mess. So convenient! It's cheap and I get it at the cvs in my neighborhood. So easy to use! I'll definitely be buying again
isa n.
This keeps my cuticle well hydrated and makes it easier to remove when I'm gonna do my nails...it also helps me to remove the white things that grow on the side of the nails
Riley H.
One of my favorite cuticle oils. I get mine at Sally's Beauty supply along with other orly things and I love it. Easy to apply and rub in. I always feel better after i put it on. Keeps my fingers from cracking.
Elisa H.
Clearfield, UT
Very rich oil and smells nice, a little goes a long way. Love it i use it once a week and my nails haven't split like they used to, so I think it's the oil helping
Jillian A.
Covington, LA
A nice cuticle oil for dry, rough vehicle to condition them and prepare your hands for a beautiful manicure. Left my hands and cuticle feeling soft and conditioned.
zoila n.
Lincoln, RI
This product is nice, it bring a lot of product, will last forever. Keeps my cuticles moist. It does what it says. It's a must try, basic product plenty out there that do the same.
angela v.
Las Cruces , NM
made my cuticles nice and healthy looking easy to apply smells good got it at ulta it's a lil pricey but still worth it first time and will purchase in the future
April D.
Rock HILL , SC
The smell turned me off a bit too rich or something ,but it was lovely rubbed into my cuticles​ and elbows! It doesn't however last very long it's very absorbable.
Stephanie h.
Brooklyn, NY
Is this worth the price?
Luz  B.
Does this really work?
debra z.
Grulla, TX
Where can I get this??
Caley S.
Orlando, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been biting my nails for 20 years will this help??
Hannah W.
Tuskegee, AL
Is this a rapid nail growth product? I really need to grow back within a week, and I really need to know.