BY ORLY #12 in Cuticle Creams & Oils

Conditions cuticles to promote nail growth.   Formulated with orange blossom and wild cherry extracts, this nail and cuticle conditioner moisturizes, heals and refreshes problem cuticles.  Nails are repaired and strengthened, promoting healthy nail growth. Cuticle Oil+ see more...

i l.
Roosevelt, NY
Smells amazing and leaves my cuticles well groomed and moisturized good quality product I always use it after a trip to the salon
Ally R.
Murray, UT
I do like this! I definitely would recommend a rose oil for your cuticles though. It's easy, not crazy runny and smells fine
Charlie F.
Altamonte Spg, FL
This is a great cuticle ole I as it after I push my cuticle back and it keep a my cuticle soft and I don't ever get hang nails.
Alex A.
San Antonio, TX
This oil is a live saver when I get my nails done so they won't be left dry. I usually buy this like at Sally's or a drug store
Kayla B.
Just a good all around moisturizer for your cuticle. Leaves a nice sheen on the skin and makes the manicure look fresh again
Jessica C.
Orly makes amazing oil for your nails for your feet it condition and makes cutting cuticles easy and lives your skin so soft
Malia O.
Hammond, LA
This is so nourishing for your cuticles and nails. Your fingers look 100% healthier after rubbing this oil on your cuticles!
Hazel P.
Hammond, LA
This stuff lifts the cuticle for easy access to them. it also stays on the nails, so you wont have a mess and have beautiful
Sybil J.
Valrico, FL
A beautiful oil which softens my cuticles so well and nourishes my dry, brittle, peeling nails. I use every night before bed!
lozano d.
orly cuticle oil is a excellent brand to remove youre cuticles. It makes very easy to remove them so would highy recommended
Stephanie h.
Brooklyn, NY
Is this worth the price?
Luz  B.
Does this really work?
debra z.
Grulla, TX
Where can I get this??
Hannah W.
Tuskegee, AL
Is this a rapid nail growth product? I really need to grow back within a week, and I really need to know.
Mirianny D.
Doral, FL
Is very good this product?