BY ORLY #16 in Cuticle Creams & Oils

Conditions cuticles to promote nail growth.   Formulated with orange blossom and wild cherry extracts, this nail and cuticle conditioner moisturizes, heals and refreshes problem cuticles.  Nails are repaired and strengthened, promoting healthy nail growth. Cuticle Oil+ see more...

Malia O.
Hammond, LA
This is so nourishing for your cuticles and nails. Your fingers look 100% healthier after rubbing this oil on your cuticles!
Hazel P.
Hammond, LA
This stuff lifts the cuticle for easy access to them. it also stays on the nails, so you wont have a mess and have beautiful
Sybil J.
Valrico, FL
A beautiful oil which softens my cuticles so well and nourishes my dry, brittle, peeling nails. I use every night before bed!
Kayla B.
Just a good all around moisturizer for your cuticle. Leaves a nice sheen on the skin and makes the manicure look fresh again
Lisa L.
Orly Cuticle Oil is very nourishing for my nails. It is very easy to use; just rub into your nails daily and let it absorb.
Melanie G.
Love this cuticle oil. Doesn't leave a greasy residue. Absorbs into the cuticle nicely and lasts for a good amount of time.
Helen Q.
Bella Vista, AR
Love this cuticle oil! Makes touching up my nails a breeze. I have always trust the Orly brand and will continue to use it.
Daryya D.
East Hanover, NJ
Nice product, gives needed amonut of hydration without being too greasy. It also has a nice smell and dries out fast enough
SAM r.
THIS PRODUCT IS REALLY GREAT IT FEELS GREAT IT SMELLS GREAT THE PRICE IS OK I WILL DEFINITELY USE THIS AGAIN IN THE FUTURE
Heather S.
This is a wonder product! My nails and cuticles look and feel so healthy. It's been a lifesaver since I work with my hands.
Stephanie h.
Brooklyn, NY
Is this worth the price?
Luz  B.
Does this really work?
debra z.
Grulla, TX
Where can I get this??
Caley S.
Orlando, FL
I've been biting my nails for 20 years will this help??
Hannah W.
Tuskegee, AL
Is this a rapid nail growth product? I really need to grow back within a week, and I really need to know.