BY ORLY #20 in Cuticle Creams & Oils

Conditions cuticles to promote nail growth.   Formulated with orange blossom and wild cherry extracts, this nail and cuticle conditioner moisturizes, heals and refreshes problem cuticles.  Nails are repaired and strengthened, promoting healthy nail growth. Cuticle Oil+ see more...

angela v.
angela v.
Las cruces , NM
Beauty Junkie Expert
made my cuticles nice and healthy looking easy to apply smells good got it at ulta it's a lil pricey but still worth it first time and will purchase in the future
Jillian A.
Jillian A.
Covington, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
A nice cuticle oil for dry, rough vehicle to condition them and prepare your hands for a beautiful manicure. Left my hands and cuticle feeling soft and conditioned.
Elisa H.
Elisa H.
Clearfield, UT
Very rich oil and smells nice, a little goes a long way. Love it i use it once a week and my nails haven't split like they used to, so I think it's the oil helping
April D.
April D.
Rock hill, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
The smell turned me off a bit too rich or something ,but it was lovely rubbed into my cuticles​ and elbows! It doesn't however last very long it's very absorbable.
zoila n.
zoila n.
Lincoln, RI
This product is nice, it bring a lot of product, will last forever. Keeps my cuticles moist. It does what it says. It's a must try, basic product plenty out there that do the same.
Lorena R.
Lorena R.
Fall River, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I ave this product 3 stars because I haven't exactly used it because I never knew it existed. I will be keeping my eyes out for it. I really like to use cuticle oil.
mariah w.
mariah w.
Cincinnati, oh
Great cuticle oil! I was in the market for something to help with my dry nails/cuticles and went with the orly cuticle oil bc I love just about all their products. I was not disappointed!
Nhat H.
Nhat H.
Sugar land, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love using cuticle oils when my hands are looking ragged. Moisturized cuticles make your hands look great even without polish!
Maureen S.
Maureen S.
Northwood
Pleasant scent and it absorbed quite quickly. My hands were left feeling soft and there was no sticky residue which you often get with cuticle oils.
Krystina M.
Krystina M.
Perris, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love love love this cuticle oil one of my favorites I have about 4 bottles and I continue buying it every time I run out even though I have so many
Stephanie h.
Stephanie h.
Brooklyn, NY
Is this worth the price?
debra z.
Does this really work?
Hannah W.
Hannah W.
Tuskegee, AL
Is this a rapid nail growth product? I really need to grow back within a week, and I really need to know.
Caley S.
Caley S.
Orlando, FL
I've been biting my nails for 20 years will this help??