BY ORLY #15 in Cuticle Creams & Oils

Conditions cuticles to promote nail growth.   Formulated with orange blossom and wild cherry extracts, this nail and cuticle conditioner moisturizes, heals and refreshes problem cuticles.  Nails are repaired and strengthened, promoting healthy nail growth. Cuticle Oil+ see more...

La J.
Wilmington, NC
It works great and removes your cuticles fastly. I belive thats were the plus comes in. The smell is not strong its very pleasant.
Ally R.
Murray, UT
I do like this! I definitely would recommend a rose oil for your cuticles though. It's easy, not crazy runny and smells fine
Sarah S.
I love this stuff. It moisturizes my cuticles, and makes it easier to push up. It also helps moisturize my nails, which is a plus
Katie C.
El Paso, TX
My cuticles are in such bad shape all the time, UNTIL i used this. Brought life back into them and made them look and feel great!
i l.
Hempstead, NY
Smells amazing and leaves my cuticles well groomed and moisturized good quality product I always use it after a trip to the salon
Nhat H.
Sugar Land, TX
I love using cuticle oils when my hands are looking ragged. Moisturized cuticles make your hands look great even without polish!
Charlie F.
Altamonte Spg, FL
This is a great cuticle ole I as it after I push my cuticle back and it keep a my cuticle soft and I don't ever get hang nails.
Alex A.
San Antonio, TX
This oil is a live saver when I get my nails done so they won't be left dry. I usually buy this like at Sally's or a drug store
Kayla B.
Just a good all around moisturizer for your cuticle. Leaves a nice sheen on the skin and makes the manicure look fresh again
Malia O.
Hammond, LA
This is so nourishing for your cuticles and nails. Your fingers look 100% healthier after rubbing this oil on your cuticles!
Stephanie h.
Brooklyn, NY
Is this worth the price?
Luz  B.
Does this really work?
debra z.
Grulla, TX
Where can I get this??
Hannah W.
Tuskegee, AL
Is this a rapid nail growth product? I really need to grow back within a week, and I really need to know.
mirianny d.
Doral, FL
Is very good this product?