BY ORLY #18 in Cuticle Creams & Oils

Conditions cuticles to promote nail growth.   Formulated with orange blossom and wild cherry extracts, this nail and cuticle conditioner moisturizes, heals and refreshes problem cuticles.  Nails are repaired and strengthened, promoting healthy nail growth. Cuticle Oil+ see more...

BLUSH Z.
I have super dry, painful at times cuticle issues. This oil is perfect for that and helps soothes and nourish my cuticles. I buy mine from Ulta. Great that you can use their coupon and would definitely buy again!
Amber O.
This does the job. Nothing fantastic, nothing terrible. I like the scent, and it does absorb well into the skin. I can't tell a huge difference between this and other oils, nothing stands out to me.
chasidy a.
Winston Salem, NC
Funny anymore about this is a pretty good product I'm not sure how expensive or how cheap the product really is because when I got the products it was given to me in my cosmetology bag when I started school
Courtney T.
Princeton , Wv
Love love love love love it and thank goodness I got it for free. I'm so glad you have a good product and cheap too. It's a very good value and I am a repeat user. I would recommend it to others and over and over again
Joi J.
Concord, NC
When I'm doing my home manicure's one of the cuticle oils I like to use is Orly Cuticle Oil. It is easy to apply and use. It does a good job with softening your cuticles, that's why I enjoy using it.
Kayla B.
Farmington, CT
This product is great especially in the New England winter. My cuticles get so dry they start to bleed. This moisturizers and soaks in without leaving a huge oily mess for a long time.
Bianca G.
Union City, NJ
I love this cuticle oil. I wash my hands so much that my hands get dry and my cuticles dry up and crack all the time. I apply this oil atleast once a day and it moisturizer my cuticles so they don't crack anymore.
Faith G.
This cuticle oil is pretty great! The Argan oil & Jojoba oil creates healthier skin (cuticle) for faster growth. This oil does help to nourish and hydrate, with a simple drop applicator.
Samie L.
West Palm Bch, FL
Super nourishing !! I can see a difference in my cuticles in just one use! They go from dry and cracked to normal looking. Use often though, a couple times a day, for best results
Desiree G.
Alachua, FL
My go to oil. My nails are constantly exposed to chemicals. Acrylic, gel, polish, polish remover, everything. I apply this oil multiple times a day to keep them healthy looking.
Stephanie h.
Brooklyn, NY
Is this worth the price?
Luz  B.
Does this really work?
debra z.
Grulla, TX
Where can I get this??
Caley S.
Orlando, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been biting my nails for 20 years will this help??
Hannah W.
Tuskegee, AL
Is this a rapid nail growth product? I really need to grow back within a week, and I really need to know.