BY ORLY #16 in Cuticle Creams & Oils

Conditions cuticles to promote nail growth.   Formulated with orange blossom and wild cherry extracts, this nail and cuticle conditioner moisturizes, heals and refreshes problem cuticles.  Nails are repaired and strengthened, promoting healthy nail growth. Cuticle Oil+ see more...

Marisel V.
I love to use this when my cuties are dry and need some moisture. Works like a charm. This oil is not greasy which is plus for me .
Jasmine A.
Norman, OK
Orly always has the best products and I absolutely love them. Their products are super easy to use. Completely fuss and mess free!
Sarah S.
ALTOONA, PA
I love this stuff. It moisturizes my cuticles, and makes it easier to push up. It also helps moisturize my nails, which is a plus
Ally R.
Murray, UT
I do like this! I definitely would recommend a rose oil for your cuticles though. It's easy, not crazy runny and smells fine
Nhat H.
Sugar Land, TX
I love using cuticle oils when my hands are looking ragged. Moisturized cuticles make your hands look great even without polish!
Katie C.
El Paso, TX
My cuticles are in such bad shape all the time, UNTIL i used this. Brought life back into them and made them look and feel great!
i l.
Hempstead, NY
Smells amazing and leaves my cuticles well groomed and moisturized good quality product I always use it after a trip to the salon
Alex A.
San Antonio, TX
This oil is a live saver when I get my nails done so they won't be left dry. I usually buy this like at Sally's or a drug store
Charlie F.
Altamonte Spg, FL
This is a great cuticle ole I as it after I push my cuticle back and it keep a my cuticle soft and I don't ever get hang nails.
lozano d.
orly cuticle oil is a excellent brand to remove youre cuticles. It makes very easy to remove them so would highy recommended
Stephanie h.
Brooklyn, NY
Is this worth the price?
Luz  B.
Does this really work?
debra z.
Grulla, TX
Where can I get this??
Caley S.
Orlando, FL
I've been biting my nails for 20 years will this help??
Hannah W.
Tuskegee, AL
Is this a rapid nail growth product? I really need to grow back within a week, and I really need to know.