BY ORLY #20 in Cuticle Creams & Oils

Conditions cuticles to promote nail growth.   Formulated with orange blossom and wild cherry extracts, this nail and cuticle conditioner moisturizes, heals and refreshes problem cuticles.  Nails are repaired and strengthened, promoting healthy nail growth. Cuticle Oil+ see more...

Bianca G.
Bianca G.
Union City, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this cuticle oil. I wash my hands so much that my hands get dry and my cuticles dry up and crack all the time. I apply this oil atleast once a day and it moisturizer my cuticles so they don't crack anymore.
Kayla B.
Kayla B.
Farmington, CT
This product is great especially in the New England winter. My cuticles get so dry they start to bleed. This moisturizers and soaks in without leaving a huge oily mess for a long time.
Faith G.
Faith G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This cuticle oil is pretty great! The Argan oil & Jojoba oil creates healthier skin (cuticle) for faster growth. This oil does help to nourish and hydrate, with a simple drop applicator.
chasidy a.
chasidy a.
Winston Salem, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Funny anymore about this is a pretty good product I'm not sure how expensive or how cheap the product really is because when I got the products it was given to me in my cosmetology bag when I started school
Samie L.
Samie L.
West Palm Bch, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Super nourishing !! I can see a difference in my cuticles in just one use! They go from dry and cracked to normal looking. Use often though, a couple times a day, for best results
Desiree G.
Desiree G.
Alachua, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
My go to oil. My nails are constantly exposed to chemicals. Acrylic, gel, polish, polish remover, everything. I apply this oil multiple times a day to keep them healthy looking.
Natasha B.
Natasha B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this cuticle oil so much. It's small fits in my bag and doesn't make a mess. So convenient! It's cheap and I get it at the cvs in my neighborhood. So easy to use! I'll definitely be buying again
isa n.
isa n.
This keeps my cuticle well hydrated and makes it easier to remove when I'm gonna do my nails...it also helps me to remove the white things that grow on the side of the nails
Jeska L.
Jeska L.
Great cuticle oil. Give 5 stars. I use to soften up cuticles when I'm giving a mani or pedi before cutting the cuticle. It makes the job a whole lot easier and also your client doesnt walk away with sore, or cut cuticles!
Riley H.
Riley H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of my favorite cuticle oils. I get mine at Sally's Beauty supply along with other orly things and I love it. Easy to apply and rub in. I always feel better after i put it on. Keeps my fingers from cracking.
Stephanie h.
Stephanie h.
Brooklyn, NY
Is this worth the price?
debra z.
Does this really work?
Hannah W.
Hannah W.
Tuskegee, AL
Is this a rapid nail growth product? I really need to grow back within a week, and I really need to know.
Caley S.
Caley S.
Orlando, FL
I've been biting my nails for 20 years will this help??