BY ORLY #20 in Cuticle Creams & Oils

Conditions cuticles to promote nail growth.   Formulated with orange blossom and wild cherry extracts, this nail and cuticle conditioner moisturizes, heals and refreshes problem cuticles.  Nails are repaired and strengthened, promoting healthy nail growth. Cuticle Oil+ see more...

Dee H.
Dee H.
South Jordan , ut
I love this it helps so much when I do my nails. I have to was my hands a lot so my hands get dry. And this helps prevent cuticles from splitting. I use to get these splits near the nail bed it has stopped that from happening.
Liza G.
Liza G.
browns summit, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product keeps my dry cuticles in check. I apply a small amount to my cuticles every night before bed. This product has improved the condition of my cuticles and ive noticed less hand nails and spilts around my cuticles.
Emily A.
Emily A.
JBER, AK
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my holy grail cuticle oil. My nails and cuticles are so moisturized and healthy even with acrylics on. This oil is an all in one health wonder. It's a great value. I would recommend this and will continue to purchase.
Iris M.
Iris M.
It's good! Bought it once and my cuticles felt very soft I have not really bought any other cuticle oils therefore I can't really compare. It leaves my nails soft but I don't like to feel my hands oily. It's a good bargain.
Haley D.
Haley D.
This cuticle oil was a bit disappointing but honestly all cuticle oil has been disappointing to me I don't know what product I need to make my cuticles not dry and painful like this but this is not it perhaps it will work on someone with a more basic problem
Gabby M.
Gabby M.
San Antonio, TX
I love how it doesn't all come out at o ce. It is self measured really well. It smells lovely and keeps my cuticles looking fabulous. I only paid like $6 so I think it's relatively inexpensive for such a good product.
BLUSH Z.
BLUSH Z.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have super dry, painful at times cuticle issues. This oil is perfect for that and helps soothes and nourish my cuticles. I buy mine from Ulta. Great that you can use their coupon and would definitely buy again!
Amber O.
Amber O.
This does the job. Nothing fantastic, nothing terrible. I like the scent, and it does absorb well into the skin. I can't tell a huge difference between this and other oils, nothing stands out to me.
Courtney T.
Courtney T.
Princeton , Wv
Love love love love love it and thank goodness I got it for free. I'm so glad you have a good product and cheap too. It's a very good value and I am a repeat user. I would recommend it to others and over and over again
Joi J.
Joi J.
Concord , NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
When I'm doing my home manicure's one of the cuticle oils I like to use is Orly Cuticle Oil. It is easy to apply and use. It does a good job with softening your cuticles, that's why I enjoy using it.
Stephanie h.
Stephanie h.
Brooklyn, NY
Is this worth the price?
debra z.
Does this really work?
Hannah W.
Hannah W.
Tuskegee, AL
Is this a rapid nail growth product? I really need to grow back within a week, and I really need to know.
Caley S.
Caley S.
Orlando, FL
I've been biting my nails for 20 years will this help??