BY ORLY #18 in Cuticle Creams & Oils

Conditions cuticles to promote nail growth.   Formulated with orange blossom and wild cherry extracts, this nail and cuticle conditioner moisturizes, heals and refreshes problem cuticles.  Nails are repaired and strengthened, promoting healthy nail growth. Cuticle Oil+ see more...

Chanta W.
Atlanta, GA
This cuticle oil is hydrating and heals my dry cuticles. It also seems to strengthen my nails. It's a great value at good price point. My manicures look so much better when I use this oil! I can normally find it at Sally's Beauty Supply.
Morgan F.
This cuticle oil makes my nails so soft and helps them grow. It works well compared to the high end cuticle oil. It's inexpensive and you can find it almost any where. I'd recommend it to others especially because of the price point
Dee H.
South Jordan , ut
I love this it helps so much when I do my nails. I have to was my hands a lot so my hands get dry. And this helps prevent cuticles from splitting. I use to get these splits near the nail bed it has stopped that from happening.
Liza G.
Browns summit, NC
This product keeps my dry cuticles in check. I apply a small amount to my cuticles every night before bed. This product has improved the condition of my cuticles and ive noticed less hand nails and spilts around my cuticles.
Emily A.
Foley, AL
This is my holy grail cuticle oil. My nails and cuticles are so moisturized and healthy even with acrylics on. This oil is an all in one health wonder. It's a great value. I would recommend this and will continue to purchase.
Patricia R.
Franklin, KY
I pretty much like it or for the fact that I'm a retired manicurist was looking for a professional product, with that being said, I'm retired almost as long as doing nails.
Iris M.
It's good! Bought it once and my cuticles felt very soft I have not really bought any other cuticle oils therefore I can't really compare. It leaves my nails soft but I don't like to feel my hands oily. It's a good bargain.
Jeska L.
Huntsville, AL
Great cuticle oil. Give 5 stars. I use to soften up cuticles when I'm giving a mani or pedi before cutting the cuticle. It makes the job a whole lot easier and also your client doesnt walk away with sore, or cut cuticles!
Haley D.
This cuticle oil was a bit disappointing but honestly all cuticle oil has been disappointing to me I don't know what product I need to make my cuticles not dry and painful like this but this is not it perhaps it will work on someone with a more basic problem
Zulay S.
It has a great scent and does wonders for my cuticles. It's small and a perfect size to always carry with you. I've been using this cuticle oil for years now and I love it.
Stephanie h.
Brooklyn, NY
Is this worth the price?
Luz  B.
Does this really work?
debra z.
Grulla, TX
Where can I get this??
Caley S.
Orlando, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been biting my nails for 20 years will this help??
Hannah W.
Tuskegee, AL
Is this a rapid nail growth product? I really need to grow back within a week, and I really need to know.