BY ORLY #15 in Cuticle Creams & Oils

Conditions cuticles to promote nail growth.   Formulated with orange blossom and wild cherry extracts, this nail and cuticle conditioner moisturizes, heals and refreshes problem cuticles.  Nails are repaired and strengthened, promoting healthy nail growth. Cuticle Oil+ see more...

Heather Y.
Sneads Ferry, NC
Great for cuticle, I bite my nails, so as you can imagine they look awful. I use these to perk them cuticles up and looking great again
Yahaira S.
San Juan
Este producto es excelente para suavisar e hidratar el área de la cutícula. Su efecto dura aún cuando se lavan las manos varias veces.
Luxurious L.
Washington, DC
Keep this in your car or at your desk to help maintain your cuticle health. It also keeps my acrylics looking fresh in between fills
kimberly b.
I have horrible cuticles an this helped mine tremendously .. This is definetley a must buy especially if you take care of your nails
Jasmine A.
Norman, OK
Orly always has the best products and I absolutely love them. Their products are super easy to use. Completely fuss and mess free!
Carrie B.
Midlothian, VA
This is the best for dry over worked hands. I have to wash my hands often
And this is the only oil that takes the ugly dryness away
La J.
Wilmington, NC
It works great and removes your cuticles fastly. I belive thats were the plus comes in. The smell is not strong its very pleasant.
Samantha V.
Tifton, GA
I love the way this stuff smells and it really softens up my cuticles nicely. A little goes a long way and it'll last you a while.
Jamalys G.
Only cuticle oils does the job for me as a nail tech cuticle oils are essential in my home it's best way to keep your nails healthy
Demar L.
I don’t really care for it. It’s just not a oil that I like to use on my cuticles. It may be for someone else but not for me
Stephanie h.
Brooklyn, NY
Is this worth the price?
Luz  B.
Does this really work?
debra z.
Grulla, TX
Where can I get this??
Hannah W.
Tuskegee, AL
Is this a rapid nail growth product? I really need to grow back within a week, and I really need to know.
mirianny d.
Doral, FL
Is very good this product?