BY ORLY #12 in Cuticle Creams & Oils

Conditions cuticles to promote nail growth.   Formulated with orange blossom and wild cherry extracts, this nail and cuticle conditioner moisturizes, heals and refreshes problem cuticles.  Nails are repaired and strengthened, promoting healthy nail growth. Cuticle Oil+ see more...

Miranda K.
Salem
I don't have to use this product very often but I personally prefer the cuticle oil over the cuticle gel because it doesn't feel sticky.
Cameron M.
Chattanooga, TN
I love the way this feels and it smells pretty good. Usually nail products have a very strong chemical smell but their cuticle oils don't
Gabi P.
Davison, MI
By far my favorite cuticle oil. It's in an easy application bottle, moisturizes and soaks in quickly! It also helps strengthen my nails!
Rebecca H.
Corp Christi, TX
I like to use cuticle oil to finish my manicures. Orly is always a great brand and reasonably priced. They also don't test on animals!
Amanda E.
Auburn, GA
I use this a couple of times its OK I rather use my almond oil. I think that it work better then this product. Would not waste my time
Heather Y.
Sneads Ferry, NC
Great for cuticle, I bite my nails, so as you can imagine they look awful. I use these to perk them cuticles up and looking great again
Yahaira S.
San Juan
Este producto es excelente para suavisar e hidratar el área de la cutícula. Su efecto dura aún cuando se lavan las manos varias veces.
megan f.
Fresno, CA
This is a staple for home manicures. It does the job and it doesn't get messy. It doesn't feel greasy like another brand I used before.
Janie R.
My go to come winter! It doesn't get very cold where I am, but very dry and my skin does not agree with it. This is a total life saver
Luxurious L.
Washington, DC
Keep this in your car or at your desk to help maintain your cuticle health. It also keeps my acrylics looking fresh in between fills
Stephanie h.
Brooklyn, NY
Is this worth the price?
Luz  B.
Does this really work?
debra z.
Grulla, TX
Where can I get this??
Hannah W.
Tuskegee, AL
Is this a rapid nail growth product? I really need to grow back within a week, and I really need to know.
Mirianny D.
Doral, FL
Is very good this product?