BY ORLY #20 in Cuticle Creams & Oils

Conditions cuticles to promote nail growth.   Formulated with orange blossom and wild cherry extracts, this nail and cuticle conditioner moisturizes, heals and refreshes problem cuticles.  Nails are repaired and strengthened, promoting healthy nail growth. Cuticle Oil+ see more...

Justine H.
Wichita, KS
I love how this smells and it's so easy to apply. You squirt it on and the. Rub it in. It's super luxurious and definitely keeps your mani looking fresh. I recommend this highly and use it nightly while I'm sitting in bed.
Melissa L.
Harrisburg , pa
A few year ago i started part time at Sally beauty was very excited to be able to afforded the orly line , i live all there nail polish and treatment include this one , love the way my cuticle felt after i used them , recommend this to anyone .
elizabeth r.
Mcallen, TX
i like to use this oil on my cuticle area after i've cut off the cuticle and i know i need to hydrate my nails. i love the applicator because its easy to put drops on my cuticle area and nail plates and there no cross contamination. i'd buy it again
Blanca M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I always use this after I'm done painting my nails and taking off my cuticles this really helps them and makes my finger nails feel super soft ! It feels very lightweight too because some I have used are very sticky but not with this one ! I reccomend this for anyone !
Jenny B.
Irvine, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This cuticle oil is my favorite! It is not harsh as it is an oil and leaves my skin soft too! I love Orly products and been using it for so long already as it never fails me yet! the cons might be expensive to other girls but this product is worth your every penny!
Katrina S.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this product! It keeps my cuticles and fingers looking fresh and moisturized, even if I've been torturing them with acetone and other chemicals! I never trim my cuticles, so a good oil is a must for me, and this one is a great value for the price.
Mariele S.
For not being able to use antes prodyct, because id the allergies for me This has been a Very annoying problem, but after i started using Orly cuticle oil, It has vivem Very good results, has a Very good Snell and does not leave the finger melequento, softening the cuticles, super recommend
Brittany S.
I have very dry hands and especially cuticles as I work in the medical field. I constantly go threw boxes of gloves easily 2 a day and this stuff saves my nails! It's great and I buy it over and over again.
Meghan W.
San Jose, CA
This stuff makes my cuticles much more nourished and soft. I notice lest cuticle splits than without this product, and it's inexpensive. I just like the oils more with the pretty flowers inside, so I might try other nicely packaged ones.
Chanta W.
Atlanta, GA
This cuticle oil is hydrating and heals my dry cuticles. It also seems to strengthen my nails. It's a great value at good price point. My manicures look so much better when I use this oil! I can normally find it at Sally's Beauty Supply.
Stephanie h.
Brooklyn, NY
Is this worth the price?
debra z.
Grulla, TX
Where can I get this??
Luz  B.
Does this really work?
Hannah W.
Tuskegee, AL
Is this a rapid nail growth product? I really need to grow back within a week, and I really need to know.
mirianny d.
Doral, FL
Is very good this product?