BY ORLY #16 in Cuticle Creams & Oils

Conditions cuticles to promote nail growth.   Formulated with orange blossom and wild cherry extracts, this nail and cuticle conditioner moisturizes, heals and refreshes problem cuticles.  Nails are repaired and strengthened, promoting healthy nail growth. Cuticle Oil+ see more...

Jayne H.
Works well. Cuticle oils are ok but i prefer creams. Oils don't seem to sink in as well. I have used this product before and it works well.
Christina H.
This cuticle oil has been a life saver. I apply this twice a day. I have many bottles laying around my house so I don’t forget to apply it.
Michelle W.
Amazing would recommend it to anyone !! Love it hope you do too! Great if you have chapped or dry cuticles and lightweight on the nails xx
Miranda K.
Salem
I don't have to use this product very often but I personally prefer the cuticle oil over the cuticle gel because it doesn't feel sticky.
alexandra p.
Phoenix, AZ
When my fingers get dry my cuticle turn white and ashy... I apply this stuff and it makes them soft and pinky skin tone again. Beautiful!
Gabi P.
Davison, MI
By far my favorite cuticle oil. It's in an easy application bottle, moisturizes and soaks in quickly! It also helps strengthen my nails!
Cameron M.
Chattanooga, TN
I love the way this feels and it smells pretty good. Usually nail products have a very strong chemical smell but their cuticle oils don't
megan f.
Fresno, CA
This is a staple for home manicures. It does the job and it doesn't get messy. It doesn't feel greasy like another brand I used before.
Yahaira S.
San Juan
Este producto es excelente para suavisar e hidratar el área de la cutícula. Su efecto dura aún cuando se lavan las manos varias veces.
Amanda E.
Auburn, GA
I use this a couple of times its OK I rather use my almond oil. I think that it work better then this product. Would not waste my time
Stephanie h.
Brooklyn, NY
Is this worth the price?
Luz  B.
Does this really work?
debra z.
Grulla, TX
Where can I get this??
Caley S.
Orlando, FL
I've been biting my nails for 20 years will this help??
Hannah W.
Tuskegee, AL
Is this a rapid nail growth product? I really need to grow back within a week, and I really need to know.