BY ORLY #12 in Cuticle Creams & Oils

Conditions cuticles to promote nail growth.   Formulated with orange blossom and wild cherry extracts, this nail and cuticle conditioner moisturizes, heals and refreshes problem cuticles.  Nails are repaired and strengthened, promoting healthy nail growth. Cuticle Oil+ see more...

Michelle R.
Ham lake, MN
My cuticles seem to get nasty rather fast and this oil is bomb! i put it on with some gloves for about an hour and my cuticles look 10 times better!
Amy E.
Chelsea, OK
Best cuticle oil out there!!! Highly recommend orly brand of all nail care... great product!!!!! It's not processional use but closest I've found.
Jessica W.
Covington, GA
Has good texture and keeps cuticles nice and healthy. Very easy to apply and use. I've used this product a couple times and it never lets me down.
Laryssa E.
Los Angeles, CA
I love the cuticle oil. Does the trick on my dry cracked cuticles. Leaves them hydrated without the added mess that other cuticle oils can leave.
Lisa B.
Dacula, GA
I used this oil after removal of artificial nails. It helped build my natural nail back to its original condition. Highly recommend the productd
Hope L.
Johns Creek, GA
This product works pretty well. It doesn't do anything special but is a good basic cuticle oil and it can help your nails stay nice and strong.
Jordyn B.
Virginia Bch, VA
Great oil! Doesn't leave you entire hand oily and your skin just soaks it up! Even after multiple applications, it continues to be sales up!!!
Jennie M.
I love to give myself the at the spa type treatment but being on a budget this is how I can get that same feeling while never leaving my home.
Mykela D.
Makes it so much easier to push the cuticle back without worrying about hurting the cuticle, and helps condition the cuticle for better nails.
Johana D.
Conway
I really enjoyed using this product when I do my nails. My makes my cuticles really soft and not so dry. Overall this product is really good.
Stephanie h.
Brooklyn, NY
Is this worth the price?
Luz  B.
Does this really work?
debra z.
Grulla, TX
Where can I get this??
Hannah W.
Tuskegee, AL
Is this a rapid nail growth product? I really need to grow back within a week, and I really need to know.
Mirianny D.
Doral, FL
Is very good this product?