BY ORLY #16 in Cuticle Creams & Oils

Conditions cuticles to promote nail growth.   Formulated with orange blossom and wild cherry extracts, this nail and cuticle conditioner moisturizes, heals and refreshes problem cuticles.  Nails are repaired and strengthened, promoting healthy nail growth. Cuticle Oil+ see more...

Jordyn B.
Virginia Bch, VA
Great oil! Doesn't leave you entire hand oily and your skin just soaks it up! Even after multiple applications, it continues to be sales up!!!
Jennie M.
I love to give myself the at the spa type treatment but being on a budget this is how I can get that same feeling while never leaving my home.
Hope L.
Johns Creek, GA
This product works pretty well. It doesn't do anything special but is a good basic cuticle oil and it can help your nails stay nice and strong.
Mykela D.
Makes it so much easier to push the cuticle back without worrying about hurting the cuticle, and helps condition the cuticle for better nails.
Sownie H.
Arlington, TX
I use this every time I do my nails to take care of my cuticles. Not sure if it's something you have to have but my cuticles do seem healthy.
Megan J.
Great for after you finish your mani, keeps nails from feeling dry. I use this at home mostly after getting a mani or when my nails look dull
Staci O.
Fayetteville, GA
Super hydrating. Keeps my cuticles from being dry and cracking. Use it daily and during manicures. Keeps the skin around nails soft as well.
Johana D.
Conway
I really enjoyed using this product when I do my nails. My makes my cuticles really soft and not so dry. Overall this product is really good.
Lisandra S.
This product is amazing. I recommend this product to all my friends and they loved it. It is really easy to use and the results are great!
Jayne H.
Works well. Cuticle oils are ok but i prefer creams. Oils don't seem to sink in as well. I have used this product before and it works well.
Stephanie h.
Brooklyn, NY
Is this worth the price?
Luz  B.
Does this really work?
debra z.
Grulla, TX
Where can I get this??
Caley S.
Orlando, FL
I've been biting my nails for 20 years will this help??
Hannah W.
Tuskegee, AL
Is this a rapid nail growth product? I really need to grow back within a week, and I really need to know.