BY ORLY #20 in Cuticle Creams & Oils

Conditions cuticles to promote nail growth.   Formulated with orange blossom and wild cherry extracts, this nail and cuticle conditioner moisturizes, heals and refreshes problem cuticles.  Nails are repaired and strengthened, promoting healthy nail growth. Cuticle Oil+ see more...

Lexus W.
West Liberty, OH
This stuff is amazing and definitely keeps your cuticles looking good and moisturized
Monica R.
Ridgewood, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Beautiful polish. Understated appeal. If you like subtle very feminine this is for you. Can be worn over the top of a darker pink without looking like you are wearing glitter. Very sheer. Sometimes you just don't want vivid fingernails. Would look beautiful on a bride, a little girl, anyone that likes a finished look that will go with anything.
Stephanie M.
Florida City, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This brand does wonders to your cuticles all you have to do is massage small drops onto your cuticle and you'll see a change in major change that is I would recommend this to everyone doing a manicure or is trying to keep up with their new nails
SHANNON G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a cheap product that I pick up at my local Wal-Mart. I absolutely love it! It softens my cuticle enough to make pushing and trimming easy and pain free. I use this on a regular basis, even when I'm not giving myself a manicure. Definitely pick up this product if you're looking for a good nail oil at a good price!
Melissa M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This cuticle oil works well! Don't like the smell, but it's easy to apply and when you rub it in it feels like you just got a fresh manicure that day! If it smelled better and lasted longer I'd give it five stars! But hey it's hard to be perfect am I right? Overall I would totally give it another try, it's a good product to keep in your nail supply bag!
Bailey B.
Terrell, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this cuticle oil. Nourishes and helps banish my chronic hang nails. Absorbs easily and doesn't leave a super great film on your fingers. My grandma turned me on to this cuticle oil. I do my nails weekly but I usually put a dab of this on my cuticles at night before bed. Seriously has made a tremendous difference as I used to get terrible hang nails!
Shayna R.
Glen Burnie, MD
I love this cuticle oil for when they are having the WORST day!!! It is very cheap & so easy to use. I was a first time buyer a few months ago, but now I love it. The only problem I have with it is if I don't wear gloves after, it feels a little sticky after letting it dry. Not a bad product though what so ever. A minor set back isn't bad!
Haley W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this stuff I have had it for years. I use it before I get my nails done and after. I think it really helps with your nail health to keep them strong and not dry and brittle which can happen from tons of paint and remover
Pamela R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Use these before and after every mani/pedi. Since I mostly do at home spa treatments this really helps out a lot. Before I used to use plain old coconut oil, it's not a bad alternative. But honestly it took longer to moisturize my skin. This oil in fact does work immediately on me and does the job without a hitch.
Jesenia E.
Panorama City, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I usually apply this every other day. And this has been helping me get my nails stronger and help them grow faster as well. Best to use when doing your at home manicure/pedicure. Try to buy on for personal use. Best to not share oil. Can contaminate your oil with someone else's fungus. And with cute toes done who wants that?
Stephanie h.
Brooklyn, NY
Is this worth the price?
debra z.
Grulla, TX
Where can I get this??
Luz  B.
Does this really work?
Hannah W.
Tuskegee, AL
Is this a rapid nail growth product? I really need to grow back within a week, and I really need to know.
mirianny d.
Doral, FL
Is very good this product?