BY ORLY #20 in Cuticle Creams & Oils

Conditions cuticles to promote nail growth.   Formulated with orange blossom and wild cherry extracts, this nail and cuticle conditioner moisturizes, heals and refreshes problem cuticles.  Nails are repaired and strengthened, promoting healthy nail growth. Cuticle Oil+ see more...

Yvette Z.
A little goes a long way! This product is wonderful and really keeps my cuticles moisturized
Aileen H.
Alva, OK
Love this cuticle oil! Leaves my cuticles looking clean and soft! And it also smells great!
Betsy H.
Saint George, SC
Keeps my nails hydrated, and love that I can save money by giving myself manicure at home.
Samantha G.
Bakersfield, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Use this when I can. Keeps hand and feet feeling amazing. Skin soaks it up and feels soft.
Luz L.
I used de orly argan oil
Nousish and hydrate nails and cuticles is perfec for my manicure
Lily R.
Fresno, CA
Hydration to nails has great indigents to help hydrate your nail this product is so great
Shannon A.
Valdosta
Works great for softening.is a tad bit too oily. But is easy to massage into the cuticle.
Ydania M.
Hialeah, FL
Great help
For my cuticle . Always have a dry and peeling cuticle and this helps greatly
Ellen L.
Saint Louis, MO
A must if you paint your nails. Apply and let sit for a few mins. Orly is a great brand.
Valentina U.
Orlando, FL
Your nails are going to look beautiful with this oil i love it!! 100% recommended!!ūüíõūüíô‚̧
Stephanie h.
Brooklyn, NY
Is this worth the price?
debra z.
Grulla, TX
Where can I get this??
Luz  B.
Does this really work?
Hannah W.
Tuskegee, AL
Is this a rapid nail growth product? I really need to grow back within a week, and I really need to know.
mirianny d.
Doral, FL
Is very good this product?