BY ORLY #16 in Cuticle Creams & Oils

Conditions cuticles to promote nail growth.   Formulated with orange blossom and wild cherry extracts, this nail and cuticle conditioner moisturizes, heals and refreshes problem cuticles.  Nails are repaired and strengthened, promoting healthy nail growth. Cuticle Oil+ see more...

Denisa G.
Jacksonville, AR
This is great stuff! Doesn't take much and when I use it at night before bed there is still some left in the morning. Leaves cuticles very soft. Pricey tho.
Courtney F.
Euless, TX
The Orly brand is top Notch and this is just another great product. Moisturizing and helps heal the cuticles and strengthen nail beds. Pleasant fragrance.
Savannah G.
This is a great cuticle oil. The squeeze bottle is perfect for application, and my cuticles absorb it so well. Also not so greasy as others tend to be.
Krystina M.
Moreno Valley, CA
I love love love this cuticle oil one of my favorites I have about 4 bottles and I continue buying it every time I run out even though I have so many
Maureen S.
Northwood
Pleasant scent and it absorbed quite quickly. My hands were left feeling soft and there was no sticky residue which you often get with cuticle oils.
Michelle R.
Ham lake, MN
My cuticles seem to get nasty rather fast and this oil is bomb! i put it on with some gloves for about an hour and my cuticles look 10 times better!
Amy E.
Chelsea, OK
Best cuticle oil out there!!! Highly recommend orly brand of all nail care... great product!!!!! It's not processional use but closest I've found.
Jessica W.
Clarksville, TN
Has good texture and keeps cuticles nice and healthy. Very easy to apply and use. I've used this product a couple times and it never lets me down.
Lisa B.
Dacula, GA
I used this oil after removal of artificial nails. It helped build my natural nail back to its original condition. Highly recommend the productd
Laryssa E.
Los Angeles, CA
I love the cuticle oil. Does the trick on my dry cracked cuticles. Leaves them hydrated without the added mess that other cuticle oils can leave.
Stephanie h.
Brooklyn, NY
Is this worth the price?
Luz  B.
Does this really work?
debra z.
Grulla, TX
Where can I get this??
Caley S.
Orlando, FL
I've been biting my nails for 20 years will this help??
Hannah W.
Tuskegee, AL
Is this a rapid nail growth product? I really need to grow back within a week, and I really need to know.