BY ORLY #16 in Cuticle Creams & Oils

Conditions cuticles to promote nail growth.   Formulated with orange blossom and wild cherry extracts, this nail and cuticle conditioner moisturizes, heals and refreshes problem cuticles.  Nails are repaired and strengthened, promoting healthy nail growth. Cuticle Oil+ see more...

Linda S.
I make jewelry and for some reason my hand and especially my names take a tole. The always seem to get really dry when I don't use my Orly Cuticle oil. Makes a huge difference.
Marianne C.
Navarre, FL
I've used quite a few oils over the years and this one is by far, my favorite. Smells great, absorbs easily and works almost instantly to rehydrate your cuticles and nail beds
Ckat T.
McKinney
This oil is a must have after getting your nails done. This helps when the nail technician files a little too close to the skin. I love the smell of this oil as well.
Jasmine M.
Stuart, FL
I would really recommend this for a lot of women out there this is great I love it first time I tryen it couldn't get enough of how good it actually worked out on me
Sheila D.
Excellent product. Hands down :)
Not only is it effective, it leaves your cuticle rich and soft. It smells fabulous and I could not be any happier with this product.
Lemeca A.
Charlotte, NC
This made my hand and feel look and feel great! I felt moisturized all day even when I wash my hands numerous times a day. The price and value is very reasonable.
Claribel J.
Claribel RD31646 7801 NW 37th Street Doral, FL 33195-6503

I like that this oil works wonders. My cuticles are very dry and so are my nails. I decided to try this out since it was recommended to me by my mother and boy was she right! My nails and cuticles look so healthy now and I have noticed an improvement with my nail growth. Great product! It is very good product.
Jessica M.
Lincoln, CA
This oil softens and hydrates the cuticle and feels like it is also nourishing the nail. It os not oily and by far the better of the cuticle oils I have used.
Erin C.
Use this on my nails whenever I give myself a manicure. It absorbs easily into my nails and has a nice scent. The squeeze bottle makes it very easy to apply.
Jennifer J.
Very nourishing and makes it so easy to push my cuticles back! It definitely softens the cuticle bed to make a manicure take no time at all. Will buy again!
Stephanie h.
Brooklyn, NY
Is this worth the price?
Luz  B.
Does this really work?
debra z.
Grulla, TX
Where can I get this??
Caley S.
Orlando, FL
I've been biting my nails for 20 years will this help??
Hannah W.
Tuskegee, AL
Is this a rapid nail growth product? I really need to grow back within a week, and I really need to know.