BY ORLY #18 in Cuticle Creams & Oils

Conditions cuticles to promote nail growth.   Formulated with orange blossom and wild cherry extracts, this nail and cuticle conditioner moisturizes, heals and refreshes problem cuticles.  Nails are repaired and strengthened, promoting healthy nail growth. Cuticle Oil+ see more...

Cortney M.
Columbia , Tn
Really keeps your cuticles mostrized! And also has multiable uses as well! Would definitely recommend!
Nicole K.
After using this for a while I immediately saw a difference. It healed my nail almost instantly.
Rachelle H.
Rome, GA
Keeps my cuticles soft and from breaking really badly. Makes for easy trimming and maintenance.
Desiree S.
Clovis, NM
Our hands are always being washed and dried out. I highly recomend this product for handcare !
chad s.
Omaha, NE
Realy good cuticle oul does the job makes your nails feel strong and cuticles very moisturized
Ayris O.
Sanford, FL
My mom uses this and as do I and it's just so softening and leaves the skin so soft. I love it
Nathaly R.
I love the Orly oil plus, it's so easy to use. Helps push back cuticle and soften for removal.
Camryn
It was an expensive products and it works well but I think it works like any other cuticle oil
Tecklah C.
Rahway, NJ
Great for healthy cuticles. Easy to use treatment and I'd not too greasy . Definitely 5 stars
Rachel G.
Easy,quick and mess free application, melts into skin and softens the cuticles like a charm.
Stephanie h.
Brooklyn, NY
Is this worth the price?
Luz  B.
Does this really work?
debra z.
Grulla, TX
Where can I get this??
Caley S.
Orlando, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been biting my nails for 20 years will this help??
Hannah W.
Tuskegee, AL
Is this a rapid nail growth product? I really need to grow back within a week, and I really need to know.