BY ORLY #15 in Cuticle Creams & Oils

Conditions cuticles to promote nail growth.   Formulated with orange blossom and wild cherry extracts, this nail and cuticle conditioner moisturizes, heals and refreshes problem cuticles.  Nails are repaired and strengthened, promoting healthy nail growth. Cuticle Oil+ see more...

Daisy A.
Sherman Oak, California
Best thing ever made for cuticles!! Leaves them awesome!! Gets rid of hang nails too! I've tried many other and these is one of my top picks!! Good price and worth it !!
Jéssica M.
Atlanta, GA
Orly's cuticle oil + is a great cuticle oil. It sinks into my cuticles rather quickly and has a very light fresh scent that fades quickly after applying. It's most definitely my favorite quick and easy cuticle oil. It comes in a convenient squeeze bottle which is perfect for application. I use and recommend it to anyone suffering from dry cuticles.
Michelle W.
Rancho Palos Verdes, CA
I use cuticle oil quite regularly. It really helps my cuticles in the winter especially. I have had many friends who have had cracked and broken cuticles and once they have gotten the oil on there they are so much happier.
Gabrielle B.
Van Buren, AR
I tend to have really drunk hands and chew my nails which makes my cuticles worse. This helps to keep them moisturized and looking good. Helps also when I push my cuticles back and keep them looking healthy.
Shelby C.
I enjoyed using this oil when I did use it. My cuticles are very dry at times, I definitely need to drink more water, but this helps protect them when preparing them before the polish is put on.
Jocelyn A.
Allentown, PA
Easy on the go. It has a pretty scent and keeps my nails and cuticles moisturized which is super important to me as a nurse who washes her hands a lot. The winter is rough too so this is a staple!
Karen M.
This has been helping me grow my nails out faster & stronger, I really do enjoy this product, I just don't like the residue it leaves behind even after I remove it.
Martha C.
Laredo, TX
Me gusto mucho me deja las cuticulas bien hidratadas y a la vez me ayuda con mis uñas, me lo termine y ya no lo he podido conseguir aqui donde vivo pero creo que lo comprare por internet
Sara S.
Rncho Cordova, CA
Love this stuff...Works great to soften cuticles before you push them back. Not much more to say other than it does what it claims to do...soften cuticles the added vitamins are nice.
Linda S.
I make jewelry and for some reason my hand and especially my names take a tole. The always seem to get really dry when I don't use my Orly Cuticle oil. Makes a huge difference.
Stephanie h.
Brooklyn, NY
Is this worth the price?
Luz  B.
Does this really work?
debra z.
Grulla, TX
Where can I get this??
Hannah W.
Tuskegee, AL
Is this a rapid nail growth product? I really need to grow back within a week, and I really need to know.
mirianny d.
Doral, FL
Is very good this product?