BY ORLY #20 in Cuticle Creams & Oils

Conditions cuticles to promote nail growth.   Formulated with orange blossom and wild cherry extracts, this nail and cuticle conditioner moisturizes, heals and refreshes problem cuticles.  Nails are repaired and strengthened, promoting healthy nail growth. Cuticle Oil+ see more...

Raven G.
Raven G.
Antioch, CA
Smoothed out my cuticles nicely. Doesn't leave a residue on my hands or feel build up. Does the job well
Vickie J.
Vickie J.
Las Vegas, NV
This cuticle oil is one of the best ones I've ever used and the smell was pleasant and. Not overpowering
Breighanne A.
Breighanne A.
Glendale, AZ
This treatment leaves my cuticles looking and feeling very healthy. It also makes my fingers feel smooth
Amauri A.
Amauri A.
Taylor, MI
This is a good brand of oil, not too expensive, softens your cuticles, and makes them look not so rough.
Tiffany G.
Tiffany G.
I have extremely dry sensitive cuticle and this oil from Orly has made them stop cracking and bleeding.
Jovlind Claudia S.
Jovlind Claudia S.
Naperville, IL
Best stuff on earth. Hydrates and refreshed my nails and cuticles so good. Always come back for more.
Arlene G.
Arlene G.
Yucaipa, CA
My mani lasts so much longer and stays fresher when I keep my cuticles oiled up. I love this product.
Tiana K.
Tiana K.
Atlanta, GA
Help with hang ails helps with dead skin build up. Softens fingers. Find it at walmart or walgreens.
Sara N.
Sara N.
Great oil. Keeps my cuticles soft and looking great. One of the best cuticle oils I have ever tried.
Hayden E.
Hayden E.
Really allows your nails to have a better and more proper looking cuticles. Leaves them looking nice
Stephanie h.
Stephanie h.
Brooklyn, NY
Is this worth the price?
debra z.
Does this really work?
Hannah W.
Hannah W.
Tuskegee, AL
Is this a rapid nail growth product? I really need to grow back within a week, and I really need to know.
Caley S.
Caley S.
Orlando, FL
I've been biting my nails for 20 years will this help??