BY ORLY #12 in Cuticle Creams & Oils

Conditions cuticles to promote nail growth.   Formulated with orange blossom and wild cherry extracts, this nail and cuticle conditioner moisturizes, heals and refreshes problem cuticles.  Nails are repaired and strengthened, promoting healthy nail growth. Cuticle Oil+ see more...

chasidy a.
Winston Salem, NC
Funny anymore about this is a pretty good product I'm not sure how expensive or how cheap the product really is because when I got the products it was given to me in my cosmetology bag when I started school
Amber O.
This does the job. Nothing fantastic, nothing terrible. I like the scent, and it does absorb well into the skin. I can't tell a huge difference between this and other oils, nothing stands out to me.
Michelle W.
Rancho Palos Verdes, CA
I use cuticle oil quite regularly. It really helps my cuticles in the winter especially. I have had many friends who have had cracked and broken cuticles and once they have gotten the oil on there they are so much happier.
Faith G.
Brownsville, TX
This cuticle oil is pretty great! The Argan oil & Jojoba oil creates healthier skin (cuticle) for faster growth. This oil does help to nourish and hydrate, with a simple drop applicator.
Gabrielle B.
Van Buren, AR
I tend to have really drunk hands and chew my nails which makes my cuticles worse. This helps to keep them moisturized and looking good. Helps also when I push my cuticles back and keep them looking healthy.
Samie L.
West Palm Bch, FL
Super nourishing !! I can see a difference in my cuticles in just one use! They go from dry and cracked to normal looking. Use often though, a couple times a day, for best results
Shelby C.
I enjoyed using this oil when I did use it. My cuticles are very dry at times, I definitely need to drink more water, but this helps protect them when preparing them before the polish is put on.
Jocelyn A.
Allentown, PA
Easy on the go. It has a pretty scent and keeps my nails and cuticles moisturized which is super important to me as a nurse who washes her hands a lot. The winter is rough too so this is a staple!
Karen M.
This has been helping me grow my nails out faster & stronger, I really do enjoy this product, I just don't like the residue it leaves behind even after I remove it.
Martha C.
Laredo, TX
Me gusto mucho me deja las cuticulas bien hidratadas y a la vez me ayuda con mis uñas, me lo termine y ya no lo he podido conseguir aqui donde vivo pero creo que lo comprare por internet
Stephanie h.
Brooklyn, NY
Is this worth the price?
Luz  B.
Does this really work?
debra z.
Grulla, TX
Where can I get this??
Hannah W.
Tuskegee, AL
Is this a rapid nail growth product? I really need to grow back within a week, and I really need to know.
Mirianny D.
Doral, FL
Is very good this product?