Orly Cuticle Oil Plus, 1 Ounce uploaded by Estefany H.

BY ORLY #35 in Cuticle Creams & Oils

Buy on SkinSto...
Hmong shee K.
Wisconsin Rapids, WI
This is one of my favorite cuticle oil. It was some of the first ones I've used. I surprisingly love the smell of this.
Peyton H.
Hartselle, AL
Makes cuticles smooth, helps them not thin out. Helps them stay soft and does just as good as job as stuff from a salon
Maria F.
Las Vegas, NV
I use this oil after I get a mani to help with the dryness. It does help, just have to be consistent with this product.
Elaine T.
Jackson, TN
This is by far my favorite. My mom sister and grandmother use this same thing and they love it just as much as I do.
Eliah F.
Lexington, KY
This always works great for me. I love how great it makes my cuticles feel as well. I would definitely recommend it
Shoryn W.
Donaldsonvlle, LA
Best one I used so far, and what makes it better is I don't have to order and wait on it , I can just pick it up ..
hesteriaa D.
San Francisco, CA
Just tried using this couple of months back. It’s been doing its job pretty well. And I have to
Say I found my fave
Val C.
Love this stuff!Cuticle oil is essential for me.Applied every couple of days to cuticle will promote nail growth.
Casandra C.
Allentown, PA
I love this oil my nails get really dry around the cuticle and I put this bad boy on and it always hydrates them
Crystal F.
Fort worth, TX
This is a pretty good cuticle oil. There are quite a few out there but I like this one. Easy to apply and use.