Orly Cuticle Oil Plus, 1 Ounce uploaded by Estefany H.

BY ORLY #34 in Cuticle Creams & Oils

Buy on SkinSto...
Mandy M.
murfreesboro, tn
This is the best cuticle oil i have used in a long time! It really works and now my nails are looking great!
Maria R.
Los Angeles, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
It didn't do what I thought it would. Too greasy for me. I've had better inexpensive brands do a better job
Melissa S.
It does a great job. Sometimes my cuticles get dry and this brings them back and keeps them feeling great!
Oksana D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My family and I love this product because it has basically everything and anything we need! Great prices,
Carrie C.
Jacksonville, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have used this oil in the past. I liked how it absorbs into the skin and doesn't leave my hands greasy.
Jerusha R.
Apple Valley, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this in myself and my nail clients at the salon. This oil makes my cuticles look and feel amazing!
Damaris F.
Grand Rapids, MI
Leaves your nails really smooth and it really helps your nails grow and healthy too never stop using it
Heather C.
Waynesboro, GA
Nice size bottle and it works great on dry, cracked cuticles. I wish it smelled a bit better though.
Carly S.
Littleton, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have used this cuticle oil for years and it is one of my absolute favorites. I highly recommend it.
Alexandra M.
Fort Worth, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Works pretty well, but in my opinion it's not worth the money. Other cuticle oils work just as well.