Orly Cuticle Oil Plus, 1 Ounce uploaded by Estefany H.

BY ORLY

Kat A.
Lakewood, CO
Prefer products. I love everything about what it did for me. I feel like whole new person. I look like a whole new person.
Theresa P.
San Diego
Goes on quickly. and is very effective. Don't put too much though. Less is more! Keeps my cuticle from getting too rough.
Peyton H.
Hartselle, AL
Makes cuticles smooth, helps them not thin out. Helps them stay soft and does just as good as job as stuff from a salon
Maria F.
Las Vegas, NV
I use this oil after I get a mani to help with the dryness. It does help, just have to be consistent with this product.
Hmong shee K.
Wisconsin Rapids, WI
This is one of my favorite cuticle oil. It was some of the first ones I've used. I surprisingly love the smell of this.
Layla A.
Naperville
Very good at keeping my cuticles in check! It really is a great way for people to easily keep up with their cuticles!
Elaine T.
Jackson, TN
This is by far my favorite. My mom sister and grandmother use this same thing and they love it just as much as I do.
Hester P.
San Francisco, CA
Just tried using this couple of months back. It’s been doing its job pretty well. And I have to
Say I found my fave
Eliah F.
Lexington, KY
This always works great for me. I love how great it makes my cuticles feel as well. I would definitely recommend it
Shoryn W.
Donaldsonvlle, LA
Best one I used so far, and what makes it better is I don't have to order and wait on it , I can just pick it up ..