Orly Cuticle Oil Plus, 1 Ounce uploaded by Estefany H.

BY ORLY #34 in Cuticle Creams & Oils

Buy on SkinSto...
Katie B.
Whitehall, PA
I rub this into my cuticles during a manicure, and also every night before bed. My cuticles look much better since i started this routine, and my nails have become stronger from the cuticle care and stimulation.
Karen N.
Buena Park, CA
Great product overall. Only brand I've bought, so I don't have anything else to compare it too
Jerusha R.
Apple Valley, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this in myself and my nail clients at the salon. This oil makes my cuticles look and feel amazing!
Karyn E.
New York , NY
Amazing cuticle oil! I love to use after gel manis. I also run this all over mails and cuticles after using acetone- wash my hands and reapply. Smells great too!
Monique T.
Great product. Hydrates and nourishes cuticle for a smooth mani. Love that it keeps my cuticle from Drying up. It's a must have at the office for easy cuticle care
Paulina O.
This is an amazing product to use after you made your manicure because it make your cuticle soft and make your hands look so pretty and it's not too expensive so you can use it 3 days per week, I recommend
Debi F.
Fresno, CA
Love how soft Orly Cuticle Oil Plus leaves my cuticles. I use this twice a day. Especially at night when I will not be washing my hands as often. Love this product better than the others on the market. Highly recommend this to everyone.
Amy G.
I have acrylic nails that are done every 3 weeks. My cuticles get lots of drilling and filing done in the process of filling them! We use Orly cuticle oil to ease any discomfort from the file or drill touching them and to repair any damage. This is my go to oil for cuticles! Highly recommend!!!!
Toshi C.
Van Nuys, CA
Such a fantastic oil that leaves cuticles AND hands feeling so refreshed and soft. This product is so simple, just squirt and massage into the skin. I can't compare it to anything else, because I've never strayed from this brand. Orly knows what they're doing and you should too!
Heather C.
Waynesboro, GA
Nice size bottle and it works great on dry, cracked cuticles. I wish it smelled a bit better though.