Orly Cuticle Oil Plus, 1 Ounce uploaded by Estefany H.

BY ORLY

Autumn L.
Del Valle, TX
My nails are super brittle and my cuticles always end up hurting. This oil has changed all of that! & my nails are growing much better.
Tiffany H.
Scottsboro, AL
Love a good cuticle oil. Keeps my nails from drying out. Great value bought at Walmart. First time use but would definitely recommend.
emily r.
Dallas, NC
All cuticle oils help the nail bed be soft and smooth no tears or pieces hanging. i've had many oils but this ones my favourite by far.
Melissa O.
Vernon, NJ
A really great oil, I get alot of use from this oil durring the winter months especially with dry cracked cuticles being my nemisis.
Taylor B.
Cuticle oil is great and this one is my favorite. I have never had any problems with it before and I have been using it for years.
Jo Lynn G.
San Antonio, TX
Love this product. Definitely worth the price. A little goes a long way. Perfect for all manicures. Very nourishing & revitalizing.
Melanie B.
Davison, MI
Good for the cuticles and keeping your hands looking put together. It is easy but not too greasy so it won't affect nail polish.
Bonnie S.
Keeps your cuticles soft and smooth. Keeps them from ripping or tearing from around the edges. And keeps them from getting dry.
Ashley F.
Temecula, CA
This cuticle oil helps so much to soften around your nails and give a health glow on the skin when giving yourself a manicure
caitlin N.
Mahwah, NJ
Love this product I carry in my purse I always have bad cuticles that hurt and these keep them really nourished a life saver!