Orly Cuticle Oil Plus, 1 Ounce uploaded by Estefany H.

BY ORLY

Caitlin G.
Basking Ridge, NJ
Love this it's super moisturizing and makes my nails, cuticles and hands look stunning! doesn't leave a greasy feeling and also smells pretty good!
Aranza S.
Phoenix , AZ
This is a good oil. I don't find it to be different than any ones oil really, but I like it becasue it moisturizes my cuticles and it's not greasy.
Sarah T.
Belchertown, MA
Orly Cuticle Oil Plus works great to keep my cuticles mosturized and looking great. While this products a bit on the pricey side, it is effective.
Montana H.
Metuchen, NJ
Cuticle oil is so important to keep hydrated and this one is great! I use it before and after every manicure and I've noticed a huge difference.
Mandi H.
Forest City
I generally love orly products so the cuticle oil is a must to help give moisture back and it's the best product to use especially for the price
Sylvia N.
Lincoln, CA
It's okay...not the best but it does the job. I don't love it but I don't hate it either and it does keep my cuticles at bay and nice and soft
Bethany T.
This product I tried as a new oil treatment for my cuticles. It was a good product. I like others better, but this gets the job done too.
Jeanene C.
South Gardiner, ME
Softens cuticles making them easy to remove. I have repurchased this several times and always go back to ut because its a great product.
BRIANA C.
Newark, OH
This cuticle oil works really well. It doesn't make my nails too oily and it softens my cuticles making my polish look that much better.
Taiana G.
Haverhill, MA
This oil is life! Keeps my cuticles from looking dry and flaky in between pedicures and manicures. And obviously helps with nail growth