Orly Cuticle Oil Plus, 1 Ounce uploaded by Estefany H.

BY ORLY #35 in Cuticle Creams & Oils

Buy on SkinSto...
Aranza S.
Phoenix, AZ
This is a good oil. I don't find it to be different than any ones oil really, but I like it becasue it moisturizes my cuticles and it's not greasy.
Mandi H.
Forest City
I generally love orly products so the cuticle oil is a must to help give moisture back and it's the best product to use especially for the price
Montana H.
Metuchen, NJ
Cuticle oil is so important to keep hydrated and this one is great! I use it before and after every manicure and I've noticed a huge difference.
Sylvia N.
Lincoln, CA
It's okay...not the best but it does the job. I don't love it but I don't hate it either and it does keep my cuticles at bay and nice and soft
Bethany T.
This product I tried as a new oil treatment for my cuticles. It was a good product. I like others better, but this gets the job done too.
Jeanene C.
South Gardiner, ME
Softens cuticles making them easy to remove. I have repurchased this several times and always go back to ut because its a great product.
BRIANA C.
Newark, OH
This cuticle oil works really well. It doesn't make my nails too oily and it softens my cuticles making my polish look that much better.
Tiffany H.
Scottsboro, AL
Love a good cuticle oil. Keeps my nails from drying out. Great value bought at Walmart. First time use but would definitely recommend.
Taiana G.
Haverhill, MA
This oil is life! Keeps my cuticles from looking dry and flaky in between pedicures and manicures. And obviously helps with nail growth
Autumn L.
Del Valle, TX
My nails are super brittle and my cuticles always end up hurting. This oil has changed all of that! & my nails are growing much better.