Orly Cuticle Oil Plus, 1 Ounce uploaded by Estefany H.

BY ORLY #34 in Cuticle Creams & Oils

Buy on SkinSto...
Mary B.
Oberlin, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have a hard time finding a cuticle oil that I like, but I really like this one! It does a great job!
Cynthia L.
Davis Jct, IL
I love this cuticle oil I apply this after my mani and it leaves my cuticles looking healthy and not dried. It finishes my mani! I also apply this at bed night to keep my cuticles hydrated
Val C.
MA
Love this stuff!Cuticle oil is essential for me.Applied every couple of days to cuticle will promote nail growth.
Autumn w.
Gary, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
For all the nail people out there this is a great cuticle oil to use after the fill ins and sets of nails. It gives a nice hydrating shine to the cuticles. Makes your cuticles so great. Its an easy application and lasts for a while. I would recommend this to anyone looking for great long lasting cuticle oil. XO:)
Elizabeth M.
Wimauma, FL
I love the way this makes my cuticles feel all rejuvenated. And less dry. especially after taking off my polish
Daliya L.
West Jordan, UT
I love, love, love this product. It smells quite nice, and has by far improved my artist's cuticles. (Always dry due to the materials I work with) It's relatively cheap, coming in around $7.20 on Amazon for 1oz., which lasts me months. Would certainly recommend.
Laina T.
This stuff works pretty well, leaves cuticle moisturized but doesn't quite compare to my favorite. The bottle and brush can be easily spilled but my favorite has a pen applicator, no more waste!
Lori C.
Calimesa, CA
I highly recommend this product. First i shape my nail, then i put a drop of this oil on each nail and massage it into my cuticle. Then i let it soak into my cuticles for a good 10 to 15 minutes. After that i use nail polish remover to absorb the excess oil, and then i polish my nails with a base coat. Works like a charm every time.
Hmong shee K.
Wisconsin Rapids, WI
This is one of my favorite cuticle oil. It was some of the first ones I've used. I surprisingly love the smell of this.
Lisa H.
Port Hueneme, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
It is hard to find good cuticle oil but look no more because this stuff is AMAZING! I have dry hands because I watch them all the time so therefor my cuticles need a little love sometimes and this stuff does the job!