Orly Cuticle Oil Plus, 1 Ounce uploaded by Estefany H.

BY ORLY #34 in Cuticle Creams & Oils

Buy on SkinSto...
Chrissy K.
Love this during my at home manicures! Hydrates, moisturizers, and gets rid of that nasty dry cuticle that drags down the look of your otherwise perfect mani!
Amber C.
Waterbury, Ct
This gets the job done when i trim my cuticles! I apply this oil first let it soak in to soften cuticles and then i trim them off! Good price and lasts a while
Kelley H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Nice creamy oil to rub into your cuticles to help eliminate them. Does not burn or cause small cuts around your mail beds like some other items I have tried.
Octavia G.
I really like this Orly cuticle oil, it not only makes my nails feel really nice and smooth but I don't get ingrowns and it's a nice finish to a manicure.
Ashlyn T.
This oil feels nice on the skin and hydrates the nail really well. It smells nice and soaks in quickly. It does leave a weird oily feeling on fingers.
Lynn W.
Loves Park, IL
Cutical oil is great for your fingers. It softens your skin. For most people don't bother to buy products for themselves. Most will go to a nail salons
Lizzie N.
Gresham, OR
I have really bad cuticle issues. Rubber Alittle of this product on and it left my cuticle soft. It wasn't greasy after and left a light great scent!
Aranza S.
Phoenix , AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a good oil. I don't find it to be different than any ones oil really, but I like it becasue it moisturizes my cuticles and it's not greasy.
Sarah T.
Belchertown, MA
Orly Cuticle Oil Plus works great to keep my cuticles mosturized and looking great. While this products a bit on the pricey side, it is effective.
Caitlin G.
Basking Ridge, NJ
Love this it's super moisturizing and makes my nails, cuticles and hands look stunning! doesn't leave a greasy feeling and also smells pretty good!