Orly Cuticle Oil Plus, 1 Ounce uploaded by Estefany H.

BY ORLY #37 in Cuticle Creams & Oils

Shana L.
Manteca, CA
Woks awesomely for dry cracked cuticles that are hard to work with. Very nourishing to the cuticles and easy to use and apply. Very reasonably priced and highly recommended
Estefany H.
Edinburg, TX
I love this oil. It gives my cuticles life. I do my nails pretty often because I'm a nail tech. And I also love using this on my clients when I'm done working on them. They love it as well.
Cynthia L.
Davis Jct, IL
I love this cuticle oil I apply this after my mani and it leaves my cuticles looking healthy and not dried. It finishes my mani! I also apply this at bed night to keep my cuticles hydrated
Rebecca S.
Shepherdsville, KY
Love this brand of cuticle oil and it makes my cuticles look nice and my nails also they always look so shiny for a few days after so it make it's nice when my nails are not painted!
Kristen V.
Oregon City, OR
This is my favorite cuticle oil. Everyone in my house uses it, and we have beautiful cuticles. I wash or sanitize my hands a zillion times a day, and my cuticles stay lovely.
Chani S.
Pikesville, MD
This product softens my cuticles, while nourishing the rest of my nail with the leftover old on my nails. My nails grow stronger, and my cuticles don't dry out or get snaggy.
Vicky N.
Always use this for my manicures!! Great cuticle oil it loosens the cuticles up so they are easier to cut and it leaves the cuticles once they are cut smooth and clean
Delia C.
Great product love using it on my cuticles love the bottle and application a lot better then others have bought multiple times very easy to use and apply to cuticles I would definitely recommend to others
Laina T.
This stuff works pretty well, leaves cuticle moisturized but doesn't quite compare to my favorite. The bottle and brush can be easily spilled but my favorite has a pen applicator, no more waste!
Jess M.
Morrilton, AR
Nice after a manicure but seems to absorb/ rub off too quickly to really nourish. Medium price for product. Not too exciting expensive. First time user and will not be buying again.