Orly Cuticle Oil Plus, 1 Ounce uploaded by Estefany H.

BY ORLY #39 in Cuticle Creams & Oils

A C.
Phoenix, AZ
Pro: lasts forever
Con: can smell stale

The bottle is nail polish sized with a full size dropper. It's got Argan Oil in some if not all bottles so the excess from your hands can be rubbed into hand wrists or even elbows
Katie B.
Whitehall, PA
I rub this into my cuticles during a manicure, and also every night before bed. My cuticles look much better since i started this routine, and my nails have become stronger from the cuticle care and stimulation.
Lisa H.
Port Hueneme, CA
It is hard to find good cuticle oil but look no more because this stuff is AMAZING! I have dry hands because I watch them all the time so therefor my cuticles need a little love sometimes and this stuff does the job!
Cynthia L.
Davis Jct, IL
I love this cuticle oil I apply this after my mani and it leaves my cuticles looking healthy and not dried. It finishes my mani! I also apply this at bed night to keep my cuticles hydrated
Estefany H.
Edinburg, TX
I love this oil. It gives my cuticles life. I do my nails pretty often because I'm a nail tech. And I also love using this on my clients when I'm done working on them. They love it as well.
Rebecca S.
Shepherdsville, KY
Love this brand of cuticle oil and it makes my cuticles look nice and my nails also they always look so shiny for a few days after so it make it's nice when my nails are not painted!
Chani S.
Pikesville, MD
This product softens my cuticles, while nourishing the rest of my nail with the leftover old on my nails. My nails grow stronger, and my cuticles don't dry out or get snaggy.
Kristen V.
Oregon City, OR
This is my favorite cuticle oil. Everyone in my house uses it, and we have beautiful cuticles. I wash or sanitize my hands a zillion times a day, and my cuticles stay lovely.
Vicky N.
Always use this for my manicures!! Great cuticle oil it loosens the cuticles up so they are easier to cut and it leaves the cuticles once they are cut smooth and clean
Laina T.
This stuff works pretty well, leaves cuticle moisturized but doesn't quite compare to my favorite. The bottle and brush can be easily spilled but my favorite has a pen applicator, no more waste!