Orly Cuticle Oil Plus, 1 Ounce uploaded by Estefany H.

BY ORLY #34 in Cuticle Creams & Oils

Buy on SkinSto...
Jennifer S.
Mattawan, MI
Add just the right amount of oils to my nail beds. This product has helped me to not get hang nails as well.
Maria R.
Los Angeles, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
It didn't do what I thought it would. Too greasy for me. I've had better inexpensive brands do a better job
Melissa S.
It does a great job. Sometimes my cuticles get dry and this brings them back and keeps them feeling great!
Oksana D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My family and I love this product because it has basically everything and anything we need! Great prices,
Carrie C.
Jacksonville, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have used this oil in the past. I liked how it absorbs into the skin and doesn't leave my hands greasy.
Carly S.
Littleton, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have used this cuticle oil for years and it is one of my absolute favorites. I highly recommend it.
Alexandra M.
Fort Worth, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Works pretty well, but in my opinion it's not worth the money. Other cuticle oils work just as well.
Maria C.
Waco, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Too oily. I prefer to use a cream. It's okay for a quick fix but not something I would buy again.
Ta'Lemia M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Been using this for years. My mom uses it and I continued. I really like how smooth it feels.
Lynn W.
Dinuba, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Saturating your cuticles in the Orly oil plus 1 leaves them feeling hydrated and refreshed