Orly Cuticle Oil Plus, 1 Ounce uploaded by Estefany H.

BY ORLY #37 in Cuticle Creams & Oils

Danielle N.
San Pedro, CA
I use this oil to soften my cuticles after soaking, before pushing back and removing. Works well, but I prefer my cuticle emollient by Chritian Dior. Still, in a pinch I turn to Orly oil and get good results.
Terina T.
Jonesborough, TN
I use this on my toes and hands. This is good to use a couple of times a week. I like to use this after I remove my gel polish. good for toes that are always covered in polish
Shaina G.
Denver, CO
Was okay, nothing special, worked allright , probably wouldn't buy again, but will use till its gone, bought it at sallys, probably would go with another brand next time, didn't really seem to moisturize very well, had it on forever and it seemed to dry it out.
Monique T.
Great product. Hydrates and nourishes cuticle for a smooth mani. Love that it keeps my cuticle from Drying up. It's a must have at the office for easy cuticle care
Karyn E.
New York , NY
Amazing cuticle oil! I love to use after gel manis. I also run this all over mails and cuticles after using acetone- wash my hands and reapply. Smells great too!
Alexandra B.
Sarasota, FL
Orly Cuticle Oil does help to strengthen nails and help prevent breakage and damage. However, it takes some time and effort to get the oil to absorb into your nails and cuticles, and application can be messy when first beginning to use the oil.
Debi F.
Fresno, CA
Love how soft Orly Cuticle Oil Plus leaves my cuticles. I use this twice a day. Especially at night when I will not be washing my hands as often. Love this product better than the others on the market. Highly recommend this to everyone.
Phylicia S.
Fresno, CA
I really like this cuticle oil I bought it hoping I would love it I really like it but I can't say I love it the price is a little high I don't see a big difference in my cuticles so overall I don't really know about this products
Cyndi G.
My favorite cuticle oil, Smell fresh and lemony and it's not too greasy. Soaks in super quick and it is great for oiling your nails prior to polishing. Just wipe off excess and it really help to keep polish from chipping.
A C.
Phoenix, AZ
Pro: lasts forever
Con: can smell stale

The bottle is nail polish sized with a full size dropper. It's got Argan Oil in some if not all bottles so the excess from your hands can be rubbed into hand wrists or even elbows