Orly Cuticle Oil Plus, 1 Ounce uploaded by Estefany H.

BY ORLY #39 in Cuticle Creams & Oils

Wendy B.
Morgantown, WV
Pretty good product. Smells nice and makes my cuticles nice and soft. Easy to apply and doesn't make my fingers greasy like a lot of products. Not my favorite but I pick it up now and then if I make a Sally's trip.
Alexandra B.
Sarasota, FL
Orly Cuticle Oil does help to strengthen nails and help prevent breakage and damage. However, it takes some time and effort to get the oil to absorb into your nails and cuticles, and application can be messy when first beginning to use the oil.
Debi F.
Fresno, CA
Love how soft Orly Cuticle Oil Plus leaves my cuticles. I use this twice a day. Especially at night when I will not be washing my hands as often. Love this product better than the others on the market. Highly recommend this to everyone.
CATHERINE C.
MIAMI
Es un buen producto, el tamaño es acorde a su función, el embase es opaco aunque la punta es funcional, deja las manos ligeramente grasa pero no pegajosa, hidrata muy bien la cutícula, el precio esta bien
Phylicia S.
Fresno, CA
I really like this cuticle oil I bought it hoping I would love it I really like it but I can't say I love it the price is a little high I don't see a big difference in my cuticles so overall I don't really know about this products
Cyndi G.
My favorite cuticle oil, Smell fresh and lemony and it's not too greasy. Soaks in super quick and it is great for oiling your nails prior to polishing. Just wipe off excess and it really help to keep polish from chipping.
A C.
Phoenix, AZ
Pro: lasts forever
Con: can smell stale

The bottle is nail polish sized with a full size dropper. It's got Argan Oil in some if not all bottles so the excess from your hands can be rubbed into hand wrists or even elbows
amanda r.
I was surprised how well this stuff worked. After only a week of using it my dried cracked cuticles looked a million times better. A little oily so you can't really put it on when your about to go do something. But I kept it on the coffee table and used it every time I was just lounging watching tv.
Katie B.
Whitehall, PA
I rub this into my cuticles during a manicure, and also every night before bed. My cuticles look much better since i started this routine, and my nails have become stronger from the cuticle care and stimulation.
Lisa H.
Port Hueneme, CA
It is hard to find good cuticle oil but look no more because this stuff is AMAZING! I have dry hands because I watch them all the time so therefor my cuticles need a little love sometimes and this stuff does the job!