Orly Cuticle Oil Plus, 1 Ounce uploaded by Estefany H.

BY ORLY #39 in Cuticle Creams & Oils

Lori C.
Calimesa, CA
I highly recommend this product. First i shape my nail, then i put a drop of this oil on each nail and massage it into my cuticle. Then i let it soak into my cuticles for a good 10 to 15 minutes. After that i use nail polish remover to absorb the excess oil, and then i polish my nails with a base coat. Works like a charm every time.
Autumn w.
Gary, IN
For all the nail people out there this is a great cuticle oil to use after the fill ins and sets of nails. It gives a nice hydrating shine to the cuticles. Makes your cuticles so great. Its an easy application and lasts for a while. I would recommend this to anyone looking for great long lasting cuticle oil. XO:)
Amy G.
I have acrylic nails that are done every 3 weeks. My cuticles get lots of drilling and filing done in the process of filling them! We use Orly cuticle oil to ease any discomfort from the file or drill touching them and to repair any damage. This is my go to oil for cuticles! Highly recommend!!!!
Carolyn K.
This oil is a lifesaver! When I used to work in the salon we used this oil for almost everything during a manicure or pedicure her and the clients used to rave about it! I'm pretty sure that the stylus felt the exact same way about this product, we absolutely loved it! Great product!
Salome D.
New Castle, DE
this is the best product for those who suffer from thin and fragile nails, fast-absorbing and easy to apply product will give a new life to your nails. Smells good and treats well, I no longer suffer from nail breakages. I would recommend to apply it at night and leave it. Your fingers will be ready for manicure for the morning.
Daliya L.
West Jordan, UT
I love, love, love this product. It smells quite nice, and has by far improved my artist's cuticles. (Always dry due to the materials I work with) It's relatively cheap, coming in around $7.20 on Amazon for 1oz., which lasts me months. Would certainly recommend.
Alma T.
Lake elsinore, CA
Amazing cuticle oil. Leaves your cuticles feeling brand new and shiny. This cuticle oil is a staple in my mani routine. It makes my nail polish stand out. Good price for what you're getting. I obviously recommend.
Ann S.
Rock Springs, WY
Orly Cuticle Oil Plus is a great product. I have very dry hands and my cuticles are no exception. When I use this oil regularly I have no issues with dry and cracked cuticles. I have repeatedly used this oil and will continue to do so again and again
Jasmine M.
Little Rock , AR
My nail technician uses this mixed with some small flowers from Vietnam the smell is amazing I always get compliments on how well my cuticles look doesn't work well around my toe cuticles which tend to be more dry
Paulina O.
This is an amazing product to use after you made your manicure because it make your cuticle soft and make your hands look so pretty and it's not too expensive so you can use it 3 days per week, I recommend