Orly Cuticle Oil Plus, 1 Ounce uploaded by Estefany H.

BY ORLY #33 in Cuticle Creams & Oils

Buy on SkinSto...
Aranza S.
Phoenix , AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a good oil. I don't find it to be different than any ones oil really, but I like it becasue it moisturizes my cuticles and it's not greasy.
Mandi H.
Forest City
Beauty Junkie Expert
I generally love orly products so the cuticle oil is a must to help give moisture back and it's the best product to use especially for the price
Sylvia N.
Lincoln, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's okay...not the best but it does the job. I don't love it but I don't hate it either and it does keep my cuticles at bay and nice and soft
Jeanene C.
South Gardiner, ME
Softens cuticles making them easy to remove. I have repurchased this several times and always go back to ut because its a great product.
Taiana G.
Lawrence, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This oil is life! Keeps my cuticles from looking dry and flaky in between pedicures and manicures. And obviously helps with nail growth
Tiffany H.
Scottsboro, AL
Love a good cuticle oil. Keeps my nails from drying out. Great value bought at Walmart. First time use but would definitely recommend.
Melissa O.
Vernon, NJ
A really great oil, I get alot of use from this oil durring the winter months especially with dry cracked cuticles being my nemisis.
Melanie B.
Davison, MI
Good for the cuticles and keeping your hands looking put together. It is easy but not too greasy so it won't affect nail polish.
Bonnie S.
Keeps your cuticles soft and smooth. Keeps them from ripping or tearing from around the edges. And keeps them from getting dry.
Hailey H.
Jenkins, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This keeps my cuticles looking fresh. I always have to wash my hands after it soaks it because it leaves my hands very oily