Orly Cuticle Oil Plus, 1 Ounce uploaded by Estefany H.

BY ORLY #37 in Cuticle Creams & Oils

Shana L.
Manteca, CA
Woks awesomely for dry cracked cuticles that are hard to work with. Very nourishing to the cuticles and easy to use and apply. Very reasonably priced and highly recommended
stacey l.
Excelsior, MN
I use the Orly Argan Oil Cuticle Drops...I bought this product on Amazon based on its customer reviews which I rely upon heavily and I am an Amazon Reviewer myself. I love the Argan Oil cuticle oil. It is perfect for the job. It soften up the cuticle without being too "oily" and the Argan Oil is very nourishing not only my cuticles, but to my skin in general. I always use this Argan Oil by Orly and super recommend it for everybody, if not for just the nourishing qualities.
Hanna H.
Mesa, AZ
I love this cuticle oil a little bit goes a long long long way and it's easily findable online or at Sally's Beauty Supply and it's affordable for how long it lasts
Delia C.
Great product love using it on my cuticles love the bottle and application a lot better then others have bought multiple times very easy to use and apply to cuticles I would definitely recommend to others
Tonya W.
It bothers me that these are advertised for the cuticle. The cuticle is not treated. It is the dead skin on your nail. So if your looking fir a cuticle remover, then ok.
Elizzabeth S.
Wichita, KS
I cannot find a cuticle oil better than this one! Ugh it's amazing!! Please never discontinue it! I was looking for a product that would soften and heal my cuticles. I've used it now for a couple of weeks and my nails are looking so much better. I'm looking forward to the day when my nails are salon finished everyday of the week without having gone to the salon.
Abby M.
Salt Lake City, UT
I think this worked well on my nails. I felt like I could see a difference after using it a few times a week. I think it was a good price for what it did. It was my first cuticle oil so at the time I wasn't really sure if it was any more exceptional or if it was just barely above average.
Toshi C.
Alhambra, CA
Such a fantastic oil that leaves cuticles AND hands feeling so refreshed and soft. This product is so simple, just squirt and massage into the skin. I can't compare it to anything else, because I've never strayed from this brand. Orly knows what they're doing and you should too!
Lori C.
Calimesa, CA
I highly recommend this product. First i shape my nail, then i put a drop of this oil on each nail and massage it into my cuticle. Then i let it soak into my cuticles for a good 10 to 15 minutes. After that i use nail polish remover to absorb the excess oil, and then i polish my nails with a base coat. Works like a charm every time.
Autumn w.
Gary, IN
For all the nail people out there this is a great cuticle oil to use after the fill ins and sets of nails. It gives a nice hydrating shine to the cuticles. Makes your cuticles so great. Its an easy application and lasts for a while. I would recommend this to anyone looking for great long lasting cuticle oil. XO:)