Orly Cuticle Oil Plus, 1 Ounce uploaded by Estefany H.

BY ORLY #39 in Cuticle Creams & Oils

Elizzabeth S.
Wichita, KS
I cannot find a cuticle oil better than this one! Ugh it's amazing!! Please never discontinue it! I was looking for a product that would soften and heal my cuticles. I've used it now for a couple of weeks and my nails are looking so much better. I'm looking forward to the day when my nails are salon finished everyday of the week without having gone to the salon.
Abby M.
Salt Lake City, UT
I think this worked well on my nails. I felt like I could see a difference after using it a few times a week. I think it was a good price for what it did. It was my first cuticle oil so at the time I wasn't really sure if it was any more exceptional or if it was just barely above average.
Lori C.
Calimesa, CA
I highly recommend this product. First i shape my nail, then i put a drop of this oil on each nail and massage it into my cuticle. Then i let it soak into my cuticles for a good 10 to 15 minutes. After that i use nail polish remover to absorb the excess oil, and then i polish my nails with a base coat. Works like a charm every time.
Toshi C.
Los Angeles, CA
Such a fantastic oil that leaves cuticles AND hands feeling so refreshed and soft. This product is so simple, just squirt and massage into the skin. I can't compare it to anything else, because I've never strayed from this brand. Orly knows what they're doing and you should too!
Autumn w.
Gary, IN
For all the nail people out there this is a great cuticle oil to use after the fill ins and sets of nails. It gives a nice hydrating shine to the cuticles. Makes your cuticles so great. Its an easy application and lasts for a while. I would recommend this to anyone looking for great long lasting cuticle oil. XO:)
Amy G.
I have acrylic nails that are done every 3 weeks. My cuticles get lots of drilling and filing done in the process of filling them! We use Orly cuticle oil to ease any discomfort from the file or drill touching them and to repair any damage. This is my go to oil for cuticles! Highly recommend!!!!
Carolyn K.
This oil is a lifesaver! When I used to work in the salon we used this oil for almost everything during a manicure or pedicure her and the clients used to rave about it! I'm pretty sure that the stylus felt the exact same way about this product, we absolutely loved it! Great product!
Salome D.
New Castle, DE
this is the best product for those who suffer from thin and fragile nails, fast-absorbing and easy to apply product will give a new life to your nails. Smells good and treats well, I no longer suffer from nail breakages. I would recommend to apply it at night and leave it. Your fingers will be ready for manicure for the morning.
Daliya L.
West Jordan, UT
I love, love, love this product. It smells quite nice, and has by far improved my artist's cuticles. (Always dry due to the materials I work with) It's relatively cheap, coming in around $7.20 on Amazon for 1oz., which lasts me months. Would certainly recommend.
Ann S.
Rock Springs, WY
Orly Cuticle Oil Plus is a great product. I have very dry hands and my cuticles are no exception. When I use this oil regularly I have no issues with dry and cracked cuticles. I have repeatedly used this oil and will continue to do so again and again