Orly Cuticle Oil Plus, 1 Ounce uploaded by Estefany H.

BY ORLY #34 in Cuticle Creams & Oils

Buy on SkinSto...
amanda r.
I was surprised how well this stuff worked. After only a week of using it my dried cracked cuticles looked a million times better. A little oily so you can't really put it on when your about to go do something. But I kept it on the coffee table and used it every time I was just lounging watching tv.
Shana L.
Manteca, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Woks awesomely for dry cracked cuticles that are hard to work with. Very nourishing to the cuticles and easy to use and apply. Very reasonably priced and highly recommended
Hanna H.
Mesa, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this cuticle oil a little bit goes a long long long way and it's easily findable online or at Sally's Beauty Supply and it's affordable for how long it lasts
Delia C.
Great product love using it on my cuticles love the bottle and application a lot better then others have bought multiple times very easy to use and apply to cuticles I would definitely recommend to others
Tonya W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It bothers me that these are advertised for the cuticle. The cuticle is not treated. It is the dead skin on your nail. So if your looking fir a cuticle remover, then ok.
Jess M.
Morrilton, AR
Nice after a manicure but seems to absorb/ rub off too quickly to really nourish. Medium price for product. Not too exciting expensive. First time user and will not be buying again.
Salome D.
Newark, DE
this is the best product for those who suffer from thin and fragile nails, fast-absorbing and easy to apply product will give a new life to your nails. Smells good and treats well, I no longer suffer from nail breakages. I would recommend to apply it at night and leave it. Your fingers will be ready for manicure for the morning.
Kim M.
Douglas, AZ
I've started using this oil because, I've been doing my nails at home...I'm not very good at it, but the oiling cuticles I can't get wrong, it's really nice and it seems like the same one my nail salon uses! I believe my wife bought it for me at target!! I would recommend this product to everyone
Alexandra B.
Sarasota, FL
Orly Cuticle Oil does help to strengthen nails and help prevent breakage and damage. However, it takes some time and effort to get the oil to absorb into your nails and cuticles, and application can be messy when first beginning to use the oil.
Shaina C.
N Cambria, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I rarely ever use cuticle oils anymore at home, but this is the one I've always had in my drawer and it's always preformed well. No complaints and in expensive.