Orly Cuticle Oil Plus, 1 Ounce uploaded by Estefany H.

BY ORLY #39 in Cuticle Creams & Oils

yareli s.
i´m been used in the nail salon, makes feel my cuticle very smooth and easy to cut I really like to buy it for use in my home
Sonja T.
Couldn't live without this always carry it withe and it's made a massive improvement to the health and strength of my nails
Rayna H.
Prince George
Works well. You need to use it daily once or twice for results. Makes it feel better and I think it has argan oil in it
maisie b.
This product felt like it made my nails a lot stronger and healthier and shinier. It felt so nice on my nails
Journey T.
Ive been taking care of my nails with this. Believe or not, it does make some different and i am obsessed!!
Michelle M.
This oil feels nice and absorbs qiuckly. My nails are a bit more flexible so less breakage.
Geizah Marie M.
It really works. Very affordable. Brings back the natural lost natural oil of your nails.
Works great for dry hands and cuticles. I put oil on mu cuticles several times a week.
Eisha B.
Es muy bueno muy suave con la cutícula me encanta es un poco caro pero me gusta mucho