Orly Cuticle Oil Plus, 1 Ounce uploaded by Estefany H.

BY ORLY

Olivia R.
This Product does an amazing job at softening the cuticles for removal, its way better than any other brands I have tried. I got mine from a local beauty store. I have no Cons for this product but the whole Product is a Pro. I have and will continue to recommend this to my fellow nail care ladies.
valentina a.
yo uso el aceite de argan desde ase mucho y me encanta no en encontrado mejor aceite yo lo encontre un dia este producto por una pagina de facebook y desde que la vi me llamo la atencion y lo pedi por internet y me llego y desde hay la utulizo y me encanta la recomiendo mucho
Maiia S.
Love this product and use it all the time. Keeps my cuticles looking great it can drip a little if you use too much before you get used to the applicator It is very effective at keeping cuticles from getting ragged this product is my must have Works very welll.
Geovanna S.
Este é um ótimo óleo de cutícula,Ele funciona tão bem e hidrata os meus cutículas secas para que eles são mais fáceis de cuidar e não descascar.
Ele dá um bom hidratante brilho às cutículas,
Certamente recomendo.
Para todas as pessoas.
E com um preço bom.
Jasmine M.
The oil softens my nails and cuticles wow! was so impressed with the product as well as the fast shipment.my order came earlier.i would definitely order more on this seller.thank you!
Maria José G.
Lo mejor de este producto es que deja una cjticulamdelgada, y nada maltratada, es difícil conseguirlo en mi país, pero gracias a una tía lo he podido probar
Caitlin W.
This is a great product to both soften the cuticle before pushing and cutting and also using after the mani to moisturize the cuticles after! Love it!
BRENDA M.
Good product. Soft and gentle.
Has a good price. In relation with another product is so productive oil and make your cuticle so easy for remove.
Esther C.
Feels very good and Moisturising great for the winter when it’s very dry. My nails have grown a lot longer and stronger after starting using it.
Tiia C.
Sault Ste Marie, ON
One of the best cuticle oils I've had ! And it smells amazing. I got this in my esthetician program & have been obsessed ever since.