Orly Cuticle Oil Plus, 1 Ounce uploaded by Estefany H.

BY ORLY #35 in Cuticle Creams & Oils

Jerusha R.
Apple Valley, MN
I use this in myself and my nail clients at the salon. This oil makes my cuticles look and feel amazing!
Mary B.
Oberlin, OH
I have a hard time finding a cuticle oil that I like, but I really like this one! It does a great job!
Damaris F.
Grand Rapids, MI
Leaves your nails really smooth and it really helps your nails grow and healthy too never stop using it
Carly S.
Littleton, CO
I have used this cuticle oil for years and it is one of my absolute favorites. I highly recommend it.
Heather C.
Waynesboro, GA
Nice size bottle and it works great on dry, cracked cuticles. I wish it smelled a bit better though.
Alexandra M.
Fort Worth, TX
Works pretty well, but in my opinion it's not worth the money. Other cuticle oils work just as well.
Denise A.
Keyport, NJ
This cuticle oil was ok, it moisturizer and made the cuticle nice but it was nothing life changing.
Heather H.
Riverview, FL
Great oil for a great price and smells good too. hard to find at some locations but worth a try.
Maria C.
Waco, TX
Too oily. I prefer to use a cream. It's okay for a quick fix but not something I would buy again.
Karen N.
Buena Park, CA
Great product overall. Only brand I've bought, so I don't have anything else to compare it too