Orly Cuticle Oil Plus, 1 Ounce uploaded by Estefany H.

BY ORLY #34 in Cuticle Creams & Oils

Buy on SkinSto...
Heather H.
Riverview, FL
Great oil for a great price and smells good too. hard to find at some locations but worth a try.
Karen N.
Buena Park, CA
Great product overall. Only brand I've bought, so I don't have anything else to compare it too
Ta'Lemia M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Been using this for years. My mom uses it and I continued. I really like how smooth it feels.
Katie B.
Out of all the oils ive used this is by far the best oil I have ever used on my cuticles!!
Lynn W.
Dinuba, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Saturating your cuticles in the Orly oil plus 1 leaves them feeling hydrated and refreshed
Amanda N.
Columbus, OH
Softens cuticles, smelka nice, keeps cuticles moisturized and easy to keep pushed back
CHARITY T.
Ridgeland, MS
Great for keeping manicure looking freash. Great moisture for cuticles. Easy to apply.
Bryana G.
Mission Hills, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great cuticle oil, really helps to strengthen the cuticles and leaves them looking nice
Bobie H.
I like this but I don't like how it stays oiley and didn't sleep into the skin to much.
Kathrim A.
And moisturize your cuticles Nutra and nails with this rich blend of oils and vitamin E