Orly Cuticle Oil Plus, 1 Ounce uploaded by Estefany H.

BY ORLY #37 in Cuticle Creams & Oils

Val C.
Love this stuff!Cuticle oil is essential for me.Applied every couple of days to cuticle will promote nail growth.
Elizabeth M.
Wimauma, FL
I love the way this makes my cuticles feel all rejuvenated. And less dry. especially after taking off my polish
Crystal F.
Fort Worth, TX
This is a pretty good cuticle oil. There are quite a few out there but I like this one. Easy to apply and use.
Amanda B.
Wyandotte, MI
I love this product especially in the dryer month for adding extra moisture and shine to my cuticles and nails.
Angelique D.
Twin Falls, ID
This cuticle oil works really well to soften cutiiclea for easy removal. Does not have a strong chemical smell.
Jennifer S.
Mattawan, MI
Add just the right amount of oils to my nail beds. This product has helped me to not get hang nails as well.
Mandy M.
Murfreesboro , TN
This is the best cuticle oil i have used in a long time! It really works and now my nails are looking great!
Crystal H.
La Puente, CA
Love this stuff, it smells great and moisturizes my cuticles so well. It's a little pricey but well worth it.
Melissa S.
It does a great job. Sometimes my cuticles get dry and this brings them back and keeps them feeling great!
Maria R.
Los Angeles, CA
It didn't do what I thought it would. Too greasy for me. I've had better inexpensive brands do a better job