Orly Cuticle Oil Plus, 1 Ounce uploaded by Estefany H.

BY ORLY #34 in Cuticle Creams & Oils

Buy on SkinSto...
Cyndi G.
My favorite cuticle oil, Smell fresh and lemony and it's not too greasy. Soaks in super quick and it is great for oiling your nails prior to polishing. Just wipe off excess and it really help to keep polish from chipping.
Theresa P.
San Diego
Goes on quickly. and is very effective. Don't put too much though. Less is more! Keeps my cuticle from getting too rough.
Kathrim A.
And moisturize your cuticles Nutra and nails with this rich blend of oils and vitamin E
Lizzie N.
Gresham, OR
I have really bad cuticle issues. Rubber Alittle of this product on and it left my cuticle soft. It wasn't greasy after and left a light great scent!
Elizzabeth S.
Wichita, KS
I cannot find a cuticle oil better than this one! Ugh it's amazing!! Please never discontinue it! I was looking for a product that would soften and heal my cuticles. I've used it now for a couple of weeks and my nails are looking so much better. I'm looking forward to the day when my nails are salon finished everyday of the week without having gone to the salon.
Alma T.
Lake elsinore, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Amazing cuticle oil. Leaves your cuticles feeling brand new and shiny. This cuticle oil is a staple in my mani routine. It makes my nail polish stand out. Good price for what you're getting. I obviously recommend.
Ann S.
Rock Springs, WY
Orly Cuticle Oil Plus is a great product. I have very dry hands and my cuticles are no exception. When I use this oil regularly I have no issues with dry and cracked cuticles. I have repeatedly used this oil and will continue to do so again and again
Heather H.
Riverview, FL
Great oil for a great price and smells good too. hard to find at some locations but worth a try.
Sarah T.
Belchertown, MA
Orly Cuticle Oil Plus works great to keep my cuticles mosturized and looking great. While this products a bit on the pricey side, it is effective.
CHARITY T.
Ridgeland, MS
Great for keeping manicure looking freash. Great moisture for cuticles. Easy to apply.