BY ORLY

Give yourself a fabulously fashionable mani or pedi with this cuticle oil plus from Orly. Orly's talented team of color experts delivers the brightest ideas, hottest colors, and boldest textures that you can absolutely fall in love with. Delve deeper into Orly products with their professional spa products. see more...

Tammie S.
Germantown, MD
I’ve tried many cuticle oils and none are as good as Orly. My mother in law ordered it for me years ago and I’ve been a Orly fan ever since. There is such a huge difference between what this does and the way it feels, compared to other brands. My favorite.
Marina M.
Fontana
I like this oil for the cuticles because it smells really good and stays for a while so I feel my cuticles really soak up all the good stuff from the oil. Perfect for after I cut my cuticles because I feel it helps to not catch an infection.
Em S.
I love all cuticle oils. I like the smell and it really did what it should. It moisturized my cuticles and nails and made them feel really healthy and look beautiful. Will repurchase!
Kristi H.
Who doesn't love a soft fresh manicure? With this out will leave you hands soft and readout helps remove that dead skin and give you the best home manicure that you deserve.
Brittany S.
Moxee, WA
Really helps soften the cuticle before pushing back. Easy to apply after soaking your fingers to soften skin texture. Purchased from Ulta beauty. First time buyer of this product but will definitely go back for more! Highly recommended for before any nail care routine!
Vikki C.
I like this product a lot. It lasts a long time. I received it as a gift so I didn't buy it. This was the first time I'd used it. I'm not sure if the price so I don't know if the value. I'd like to buy it
Rachel T.
Plantation, FL
This is a staple in my beauty routine. Especially since I am a mom &  work with my hands a lot!! I use it on my cuticles & my knuckles. I gave it 4 stars because it does leave an oily residue (so make sure after you apply, you have a moment or two to let it soak in).
rebecca r.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I'm a sucker for cuticle oil! I think the prettiest hands are the most moisturizer! I think they all do the same thing - the benefit to this one is the dry oil which I admit I don't like the initial feel but I love the result
Rainbow O.
Bronx, NY
I love this product it gives my nails extra strength I use all the time for the last couple of years I brought it online it's a great value not pricey at all I would buy again and again I recommend you try it I have thin nails and I get them stronger with this product
Kim D.
Paducah, KY
I use this oil but not as frequently as directed. I must say my cuticles stay soft and easy to remove without alot of hangs or peeling. Overall I think it's a great product especially if I used it more often!
Kaitlyn L.
Chambersburg, PA
Does this take a long time to soak in? Will it leave oil just sitting around on or around my nails? I'm looking for an alternative to bliss kiss simply pure.
Sana A.
Does this help keep nails in good condition?

Amazon