Orly Cuticle Oil+

Conditions cuticles to promote nail growth.   Formulated with orange blossom and wild cherry extracts, this nail and cuticle conditioner moisturizes, heals and refreshes problem cuticles.  Nails are repaired and strengthened, promoting healthy nail growth. Cuticle Oil+

Iss this product actually worth the hype ?
How does this compare to the solid products as this is an oil?
does this dry out the nail beds?
Start your review of Orly Cuticle Oil+!
Amina W.
Ider, AL
This cuticle oil is great! I apply and leave for a minute and it softens my cuticles so I can easily trim my cuticles.
Karen H.
Stillwater, OK
This is a nice big bottle of cuticle oil. I put it on my cuticles and nails and would rub a couple minutes and it would really soften my cuticles.
Thanh B.
Baton Rouge, LA
Orly Cuticle Oil+ uploaded by Thanh B.
I love cuticle oil since my cuticles tend to tear up and it’s very painful. Rub just a little of this on and everything is good. It helps moisturize the areas and heals any rough texture. It’s small so I bring it with me every where. My fingers started to and will continue to look nice, smooth especially for this upcoming Fall-Winter seasons.
Kimberly H.
Grove city , OH
Orly Cuticle Oil+ uploaded by Kimberly H.
Love this stuff for after I get my nails done!!!!! They tend to get dry after I get acrylic nails on so once I have a fresh set i love to pamper my cuticles with this stuff. Its decent in price and definitely works so I would give a 10 out of 10 for this oil
Angela D.
Rosenberg , TX
This is great, I do my own manicure in between going to the nail salon just because it's convenient for me. I have all the products I need so why not. This oil is great for after I take the excess cuticle off my nails and nail bed, I use it at the end when I'm done paiti g my nails and my polish is dry. I just massage this onto my cutiles and leave it for a few minutes then rinse it off. This just leaves my nails and cuticles replenished and felling soft.
Linda M.
Purchased at: ULTA
Great oil for dry cuticles! I use it at night after hand cream to soften cuticles especially in Midwest winters!
Emilie P.
applevalley
I’ve used this so many times & my cuticles are healthy & beautiful looking! Totally recommend it
Stephanie B.
Gainesville, GA
Es el aceite favorito por excelencia. Me encanta su empaque y su consistencia. Tiene muchos pro y ningún contra. No hay nada que cambiarle a este producto. Si lo he comparado pero no hay ninguno como él. Lo compraría de nuevo cuando se agote en que tengo.
Priscilla P.
Jasper, TN
Nice cuticle Oil. It moisturizes and replenishes your cuticles. It has a nice smell to it. A little drop goes a long way. Easy to use for anyone. Great for toes also. I would recommend to others.
Gracie R.
Morganton, NC
This product is great for keeping cuticles moisturized and strong. It’s one of the best oils out on the market. I highly recommend this product to anyone looking for a great cuticle oil.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...