BY ORLY #18 in Cuticle Creams & Oils

Conditions cuticles to promote nail growth.   Formulated with orange blossom and wild cherry extracts, this nail and cuticle conditioner moisturizes, heals and refreshes problem cuticles.  Nails are repaired and strengthened, promoting healthy nail growth. Cuticle Oil+ see more...

Angela D.
This is great, I do my own manicure in between going to the nail salon just because it's convenient for me. I have all the products I need so why not. This oil is great for after I take the excess cuticle off my nails and nail bed, I use it at the end when I'm done paiti g my nails and my polish is dry. I just massage this onto my cutiles and leave it for a few minutes then rinse it off. This just leaves my nails and cuticles replenished and felling soft.
Sara M.
Hudson, MI
What a difference!! My nails grow longer and strong! There's less splitting and chipping. The overall health of my nails has improved greatly! I've been asked if I wear acrylics and I don't. The only thing I have changed in my routine is this product. It has to be this. Not gonna lie, I love having people grab my hands and compliment how pretty my nails are. This is the product that does it!
Mariana V.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
I initially purchase this item because as a nurse I am constantly washing my hands and your cuticles get really beat up. Although this oil works at the moment it is often quite difficult to keep up with the maintenance of continuously putting it on. After a while of trying and struggling I decided to start taking biotin vitamins instead and I feel this helped more then just the oil
Jordan H.
West Palm Beach, FL
As a nurse who washes her hands daily I am always looking for something to soothe and tame my dry raggedy cuticles. I find this works great and lasts a long time giving me a good value for my money. This is my first bottle but I will definitely pick up another bottle when this runs out. I like the scene as well, subtle.
Claribel J.
Claribel RD31646 7801 NW 37th Street Doral, FL 33195-6503

I like that this oil works wonders. My cuticles are very dry and so are my nails. I decided to try this out since it was recommended to me by my mother and boy was she right! My nails and cuticles look so healthy now and I have noticed an improvement with my nail growth. Great product! It is very good product.
LB F.
This cuticle oil is one of my favorites. It comes in a huge bottle so I know it's going to last me a long time. A little goes a loooong way. Like barely use any and you can always add more. It smells amazing. It feels like it actually nourishes my cuticles and they definitely look healthier after I use it.
Keneta S.
Jacksonville, FL
Orly brand is the best,I would recommend any of their products, they are reasonably priced and a real good value. Not only does it work well I like it better than the other pricey products. I always have a couple of bottles on hand for girls night and how much more recommendation can I give...it's great.
Chantal C.
Kansas City, MO
All you need for perfectly healthy nails in cuticle oil applied two or three times a day. A lot of breakage and tears in the nail are because our nails are dry. If we don't regularly care for them, breakage is a possibly. Cuticle oil also helps when you push back the cuticle by softening the skin.
Kaytlin V.
Grand Blanc, MI
Orly cuticle oil is amazing and quickly refreshes and moisturizes dried out cuticles. I've used several other cuticle oils, and while I still have my favorite, Orly is a close runner up. It's easy to use and smells great. It's also a cheaper option than some while still being a good product.
Valerie L.
Victoria, TX
Love this cuticle oil! It works very fast and very well! It softens it up but also leaves the skin very nourished and healthy! When cleaning up nails it is very easy because of how soft the cuticle is! I will be buying this product again and I recommend everyone to use this product!
Stephanie h.
Brooklyn, NY
Is this worth the price?
Luz  B.
Does this really work?
debra z.
Grulla, TX
Where can I get this??
Caley S.
Orlando, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been biting my nails for 20 years will this help??
Hannah W.
Tuskegee, AL
Is this a rapid nail growth product? I really need to grow back within a week, and I really need to know.