BY ORLY #16 in Cuticle Creams & Oils

Conditions cuticles to promote nail growth.   Formulated with orange blossom and wild cherry extracts, this nail and cuticle conditioner moisturizes, heals and refreshes problem cuticles.  Nails are repaired and strengthened, promoting healthy nail growth. Cuticle Oil+ see more...

Macey H.
Pendleton, IN
I got this not too long ago, and it makes my fingernails look super shiny and sleek! During the wintertime my cuticles tend to dry out. With using this, I have been able to really fall in love with how my nails look. It also smells good too!
Erika C.
Brooklyn, NY
Another one of my favorite cuticle oils. This one is a little on the pricey but very much well worth it. Leaves cuticles soft and nourished, not overly oily and doesn’t leave you fingers and hands feeling like they have residue all over them
Rüthÿ S.
Duluth, GA
I always like to do my mani and pedi at home!!! So this is one of my favorite things to use, the cuticle oil helps me a lot and leaves my nails feeling beautiful I highly recommend this.
Crystal T.
Horn Lake
Love this cuticle oil. I've used it multiple times and it is my favorite. The smell is ok, but it really does moisturize dry cuticles well, especially if yours are prone to splitting like mine are. I would definitely buy again and would recommend.
Stephanie M.
Florida City, FL
This brand does wonders to your cuticles all you have to do is massage small drops onto your cuticle and you'll see a change in major change that is I would recommend this to everyone doing a manicure or is trying to keep up with their new nails
Melissa M.
This cuticle oil works well! Don't like the smell, but it's easy to apply and when you rub it in it feels like you just got a fresh manicure that day! If it smelled better and lasted longer I'd give it five stars! But hey it's hard to be perfect am I right? Overall I would totally give it another try, it's a good product to keep in your nail supply bag!
Bailey B.
Terrell , TX
Love this cuticle oil. Nourishes and helps banish my chronic hang nails. Absorbs easily and doesn't leave a super great film on your fingers. My grandma turned me on to this cuticle oil. I do my nails weekly but I usually put a dab of this on my cuticles at night before bed. Seriously has made a tremendous difference as I used to get terrible hang nails!
Shayna R.
Glen Burnie, MD
I love this cuticle oil for when they are having the WORST day!!! It is very cheap & so easy to use. I was a first time buyer a few months ago, but now I love it. The only problem I have with it is if I don't wear gloves after, it feels a little sticky after letting it dry. Not a bad product though what so ever. A minor set back isn't bad!
SHANNON G.
This is a cheap product that I pick up at my local Wal-Mart. I absolutely love it! It softens my cuticle enough to make pushing and trimming easy and pain free. I use this on a regular basis, even when I'm not giving myself a manicure. Definitely pick up this product if you're looking for a good nail oil at a good price!
Haley W.
I love this stuff I have had it for years. I use it before I get my nails done and after. I think it really helps with your nail health to keep them strong and not dry and brittle which can happen from tons of paint and remover
Stephanie h.
Brooklyn, NY
Is this worth the price?
Luz  B.
Does this really work?
debra z.
Grulla, TX
Where can I get this??
Caley S.
Orlando, FL
I've been biting my nails for 20 years will this help??
Hannah W.
Tuskegee, AL
Is this a rapid nail growth product? I really need to grow back within a week, and I really need to know.