BY ORLY #12 in Cuticle Creams & Oils

Conditions cuticles to promote nail growth.   Formulated with orange blossom and wild cherry extracts, this nail and cuticle conditioner moisturizes, heals and refreshes problem cuticles.  Nails are repaired and strengthened, promoting healthy nail growth. Cuticle Oil+ see more...

Macey H.
Pendleton, IN
I got this not too long ago, and it makes my fingernails look super shiny and sleek! During the wintertime my cuticles tend to dry out. With using this, I have been able to really fall in love with how my nails look. It also smells good too!
Ashlie L.
Goldsboro, NC
Gotta keep the cuticles nice! This oil meets all my expectations. My cuticles always look healthy and well kept. I love all products from orly and I will always continue to buy from this brand.
Stephanie M.
This brand does wonders to your cuticles all you have to do is massage small drops onto your cuticle and you'll see a change in major change that is I would recommend this to everyone doing a manicure or is trying to keep up with their new nails
Erika C.
Brooklyn, NY
Another one of my favorite cuticle oils. This one is a little on the pricey but very much well worth it. Leaves cuticles soft and nourished, not overly oily and doesn’t leave you fingers and hands feeling like they have residue all over them
Crystal T.
Horn Lake, MS
Love this cuticle oil. I've used it multiple times and it is my favorite. The smell is ok, but it really does moisturize dry cuticles well, especially if yours are prone to splitting like mine are. I would definitely buy again and would recommend.
Melissa M.
This cuticle oil works well! Don't like the smell, but it's easy to apply and when you rub it in it feels like you just got a fresh manicure that day! If it smelled better and lasted longer I'd give it five stars! But hey it's hard to be perfect am I right? Overall I would totally give it another try, it's a good product to keep in your nail supply bag!
Bailey B.
Terrell, TX
Love this cuticle oil. Nourishes and helps banish my chronic hang nails. Absorbs easily and doesn't leave a super great film on your fingers. My grandma turned me on to this cuticle oil. I do my nails weekly but I usually put a dab of this on my cuticles at night before bed. Seriously has made a tremendous difference as I used to get terrible hang nails!
SHANNON G.
This is a cheap product that I pick up at my local Wal-Mart. I absolutely love it! It softens my cuticle enough to make pushing and trimming easy and pain free. I use this on a regular basis, even when I'm not giving myself a manicure. Definitely pick up this product if you're looking for a good nail oil at a good price!
Jesenia E.
Panorama City, CA
I usually apply this every other day. And this has been helping me get my nails stronger and help them grow faster as well. Best to use when doing your at home manicure/pedicure. Try to buy on for personal use. Best to not share oil. Can contaminate your oil with someone else's fungus. And with cute toes done who wants that?
Pamela R.
Use these before and after every mani/pedi. Since I mostly do at home spa treatments this really helps out a lot. Before I used to use plain old coconut oil, it's not a bad alternative. But honestly it took longer to moisturize my skin. This oil in fact does work immediately on me and does the job without a hitch.
Stephanie h.
Brooklyn, NY
Is this worth the price?
Luz  B.
Does this really work?
debra z.
Grulla, TX
Where can I get this??
Hannah W.
Tuskegee, AL
Is this a rapid nail growth product? I really need to grow back within a week, and I really need to know.
Mirianny D.
Doral, FL
Is very good this product?