Orly Cuticle Care Complex uploaded by Fabiana D.

BY ORLY

Give yourself a fabulously fashionable mani or pedi with this cuticle care complex from Orly. Orly's talented team of color experts delivers the brightest ideas, hottest colors, and boldest textures that you can absolutely fall in love with. Delve deeper into Orly products with their professional spa products. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Angelina B.
Hauppauge, NY
I applythis every night. I had tips on for the longest time so my nails are super weak and this is making them strong again
Tonya G.
Afton, TN
This stuff works great. Not that pricey and you can getbis at walmart walgreens kmart. Really helps with your nail regimin
Keyonna H.
Midland
I love this nail polish remover it works really good it's really affordable doesn't have a strong smell and I just love it
Krista G.
Tucson, AZ
I had really dry cuticles that kept peeling and causing me problems. This helps so much with bringing moisture back to them
Vicki M.
Piedmont, OK
This product keeps my cuticles looking great. No more hangnails or dry cuticles for me since I started using this product.
Luz M.
Minniapolis
Me gusta su olor cuando me lo hecho de una aprovechó y me doy masajes en todos mis dedos y hasta en los pies. Lo recomiendo
Natalie W.
Millersville, PA
Best product line ever. They do exactly what they advertise. My cuticle s are kept nice as long as I have this in stock.
Daniela L.
San Antonio, TX
This product is the best it's very easy to use my friends use it and I try it and love it u really recommend this product
Deysi P.
Dallas, TX
Leaves my cuticles extremely moisturized, doesn't leave them oily. Lasts for a couple days and I apply maybe twice a week
Stephanie C.
Ponca City, OK
Love this treatment use it especially when I'm about to get my fake nails on... Prevents my nails from becoming brittle
Andrea W.
Whitley City, KY
How long do you have to use this before you see results?