Orly Cuticle Care Complex uploaded by Fabiana D.

BY ORLY #30 in Cuticle Creams & Oils

Give yourself a fabulously fashionable mani or pedi with this cuticle care complex from Orly. Orly's talented team of color experts delivers the brightest ideas, hottest colors, and boldest textures that you can absolutely fall in love with. Delve deeper into Orly products with their professional spa products. see more...

Keyonna H.
Midland
I love this nail polish remover it works really good it's really affordable doesn't have a strong smell and I just love it
Tonya G.
Afton, TN
This stuff works great. Not that pricey and you can getbis at walmart walgreens kmart. Really helps with your nail regimin
Krista G.
Tucson, AZ
I had really dry cuticles that kept peeling and causing me problems. This helps so much with bringing moisture back to them
Deysi P.
Dallas, TX
Leaves my cuticles extremely moisturized, doesn't leave them oily. Lasts for a couple days and I apply maybe twice a week
Daniela L.
San Antonio, TX
This product is the best it's very easy to use my friends use it and I try it and love it u really recommend this product
Natalie W.
Millersville, PA
Best product line ever. They do exactly what they advertise. My cuticle s are kept nice as long as I have this in stock.
Navid R.
Santa Barbara, CA
It's works wonders for me my cuticles grown so fast it's insane they keeps them moisture and not looking dry or cracked
Stephanie C.
Ponca City, OK
Love this treatment use it especially when I'm about to get my fake nails on... Prevents my nails from becoming brittle
stephanie g.
Kansas City, KS
I used this stuff for almost a year and it seemed to do what its purposed to do. Their nail polishes are also great.
Gabrielle W.
Springville, UT
Really oily and didn't seem to penetrate my cuticle that well. I used the entire bottle, but wouldn't buy it again!
Andrea W.
Whitley City, KY
How long do you have to use this before you see results?