Orly Cuticle Care Complex uploaded by Fabiana D.

BY ORLY #30 in Cuticle Creams & Oils

Give yourself a fabulously fashionable mani or pedi with this cuticle care complex from Orly. Orly's talented team of color experts delivers the brightest ideas, hottest colors, and boldest textures that you can absolutely fall in love with. Delve deeper into Orly products with their professional spa products. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Alicia P.
Eastpointe, MI
Works great!!! I use it at night to soften my cuticles and it keeps them looking healthy plus it helps my nails stay strong and grow.
Taren B.
Cedar Park, TX
This Orly cuticle care moisturizes my cuticles so well! The oil absorbs right into the skin without leaving a residue for too long.
Debbie H.
Rainier, OR
think this is a good item it was the first time I purchased this. it works ok not big on using items like this on my cuticle but it was very easy to apply and use. and good price picked it up at Ulta.
Em S.
Review for: Orly Cuticle Care Complex, 4 Ounce more...
A great cuticle oil. I used this in salon and you could tell a huge difference on a guest or even yourself with super dry skin.
Charlene D.
Burnside, KY
It worked pretty good on my mails. It softened my mails and cuticle. Great stuff!!! Ists well worth buying for your mails!!!
Sidney M.
Trenton, OH
Makes my cuticles very soft and easy to trim! The only con is it leaves behind a very oily residue. Especially on matte nails
Vicki M.
Piedmont, OK
This product keeps my cuticles looking great. No more hangnails or dry cuticles for me since I started using this product.
Tonya G.
Afton, TN
This stuff works great. Not that pricey and you can getbis at walmart walgreens kmart. Really helps with your nail regimin
Angelina B.
Hauppauge, NY
I applythis every night. I had tips on for the longest time so my nails are super weak and this is making them strong again
Krista G.
Tucson, AZ
I had really dry cuticles that kept peeling and causing me problems. This helps so much with bringing moisture back to them
Andrea W.
Whitley City, KY
How long do you have to use this before you see results?