Orly Cuticle Care Complex uploaded by Fabiana D.

BY ORLY #30 in Cuticle Creams & Oils

Give yourself a fabulously fashionable mani or pedi with this cuticle care complex from Orly. Orly's talented team of color experts delivers the brightest ideas, hottest colors, and boldest textures that you can absolutely fall in love with. Delve deeper into Orly products with their professional spa products. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Lauren G.
Hiram, GA
Works well. My cuticles are always terribly dry and this helps. I always pick at them when they are dry so I keep it handy so I will not pick as much.
Leeann D.
Treat and nourish your cuticles with this great product. Reasonable in cost, great for daily use, and available at most drug stores or, major retailer.
Casey J.
Salina, KS
This really softwns the cuticle and keeps them well moisurized. I recommend this produ t and the price for as long as it lasts you isnt bad either
Lyndsay D.
This Cuticle Care worked wonders, I'll never use another one... I don't use it very often tho, I usually go to the nail salon & get my nails done!
Yona H.
Since I have very dry cuticles Imam constantly looking for anything to help soften & moisturize them and this product from Orly does a great job.
Lola L.
Wolcott, CT
This product was just alright.... it's worked land did the job right however it wasn't something soooo special to make me want to repurchase it
Mikaela G.
I actually prefer to use baby oil over a cuticle oil so there are no chemicals involved. but I have tried this oily and it works very nicely.
Hailey T.
This product is awesome. I have really bad, dry cuticles and this softens them right up so that I can trim and maintain healthy cuticles.
Tanya M.
Haverhill, MA
Always a go to since beauty school. Leaves my cuticles soften and easier to clip Which is one of my most important steps in my manicure
Julie W.
Gallipolis, OH
Great product! Works amazingly well. Keeps my cuticles soft and my nails looking great. I use this for up keep in between salon visits
Andrea W.
Whitley City, KY
How long do you have to use this before you see results?