Orly Cuticle Care Complex uploaded by Fabiana D.

BY ORLY #32 in Cuticle Creams & Oils

Give yourself a fabulously fashionable mani or pedi with this cuticle care complex from Orly. Orly's talented team of color experts delivers the brightest ideas, hottest colors, and boldest textures that you can absolutely fall in love with. Delve deeper into Orly products with their professional spa products. see more...

Katie B.
Milledgeville, GA
This is a great product to soften your nail before you either push them back or cut them off. I've bought this product for a while and like that the oil isn't too runny but it is slightly drying once you take it off. But it is the best cuticle oil I have found.
Karina R.
McCordsville, IN
Love Orly cuticle care complex. It makes my cuticles look soft and like I've had a professional manicure. They are available at CVS, Ulta, Walgreens, etc. Great value you don't feel bad to buy over and over again :) totally recommend to all of my friends
Jackie C.
My cuticles used to be put of contol, they grew about half way up to the middle of my nail before I understood the importance of nail care. Now my nails are growing strong and this product really help especially since it was not an extra runny oil and it softened my cuticles so well.
Sharon L.
Orly Cuticle Care Complex is a nice item that I use fairly often. It compares very well to the other Cuticle Care products on the market, but it is not the best. I bought it online at Amazon.com and I would probably buy it again unless I found a better product.
Sheri M.
I have thin brittle nails and dry cuticle beds. This product helps with both problems. It's easy to use. It's a little pricier than other brands but it works well. I found this product at Beauty Brands on sale so I decided to give it a try. Definitely something worth trying if you have brittle nails. My nails feel stronger and break less since using this.
Julissa N.
Homestead, FL
This left my cuticles moisturized and soft. I wash my hands a lot so normally my cuticles get very dry. I use this oil a few times a month and it freshens up any manicure. I do wish the product had a nice scent to it.
Ashley M.
Struggle with the worst cuticles known to man and I always notice a huge difference when I use Orly cuticle. It's nothing dramatic but I think it does the job pretty well if you do at home manicures.
Joi B.
I love this! I purchased mine on Amazon and it has lasted me over a year. A little bit goes a long way. My cuticles are normally dried and slightly hard but this product is a great moisturizer.
Julianna F.
Chandler, AZ
The cuticle care formula is absolutely great because it gets the job done with very little formula. I've purchased this twice now in my lifetime and don't see myself using anything else.
Kelly N.
Charleston, SC
Absolutely LOVE this product! Keeps my cuticles nice and soft without being too "slick" and washes off well. The smell is non-offensive and is one of the better brands I use. Recieved as a gift and would probably buy again. This bottle has a lot and you don't need a lot for it to work.
Andrea W.
Whitley City, KY
How long do you have to use this before you see results?