Orly Cuticle Care Complex uploaded by Fabiana D.

BY ORLY

Give yourself a fabulously fashionable mani or pedi with this cuticle care complex from Orly. Orly's talented team of color experts delivers the brightest ideas, hottest colors, and boldest textures that you can absolutely fall in love with. Delve deeper into Orly products with their professional spa products. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Sharon L.
Orly Cuticle Care Complex is a nice item that I use fairly often. It compares very well to the other Cuticle Care products on the market, but it is not the best. I bought it online at Amazon.com and I would probably buy it again unless I found a better product.
Sheri M.
I have thin brittle nails and dry cuticle beds. This product helps with both problems. It's easy to use. It's a little pricier than other brands but it works well. I found this product at Beauty Brands on sale so I decided to give it a try. Definitely something worth trying if you have brittle nails. My nails feel stronger and break less since using this.
Julissa N.
Homestead, FL
This left my cuticles moisturized and soft. I wash my hands a lot so normally my cuticles get very dry. I use this oil a few times a month and it freshens up any manicure. I do wish the product had a nice scent to it.
Ashley M.
Struggle with the worst cuticles known to man and I always notice a huge difference when I use Orly cuticle. It's nothing dramatic but I think it does the job pretty well if you do at home manicures.
Joi B.
I love this! I purchased mine on Amazon and it has lasted me over a year. A little bit goes a long way. My cuticles are normally dried and slightly hard but this product is a great moisturizer.
Julianna F.
Chandler, AZ
The cuticle care formula is absolutely great because it gets the job done with very little formula. I've purchased this twice now in my lifetime and don't see myself using anything else.
Kelly N.
Charleston, SC
Absolutely LOVE this product! Keeps my cuticles nice and soft without being too "slick" and washes off well. The smell is non-offensive and is one of the better brands I use. Recieved as a gift and would probably buy again. This bottle has a lot and you don't need a lot for it to work.
LaTeya B.
FAYETTEVILLE, NC
This was the first cuticle product I ever used. I didn't really think I needed it but what a difference it made in my cuticles. It keeps them moisturized and has even improved the health of my nail beds.
Betsy V.
Grand Prairie, TX
Love applying this to my cuticles after a at home mani it smells great and leaves my cuticles hydrated and adds an extra touch of healthiness to my nails it's just gives it that shine I look for and love
Sarah G.
Gilbert, AZ
I love this cuticle oil treatment. My cuticles are so dry and grow like crazy. It's great to be able to hydrate them without having to go into a nail salon. I can trim them at home and then apply the oil. My skin and cuticles feel great
Andrea W.
Whitley City, KY
How long do you have to use this before you see results?