Orly Cuticle Care Complex uploaded by Fabiana D.

BY ORLY #30 in Cuticle Creams & Oils

Give yourself a fabulously fashionable mani or pedi with this cuticle care complex from Orly. Orly's talented team of color experts delivers the brightest ideas, hottest colors, and boldest textures that you can absolutely fall in love with. Delve deeper into Orly products with their professional spa products. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Cheryl W.
Louisa, KY
I have a drive I have very dry cuticles. This has been the only product that I have found that takes care of and nourishes my cuticles. The price point is reasonable and the results are long lasting. Highly recommend.
Tia t.
Grand Rapids, MI
Love this product I saw at Sally and the packing itself lured me in. The product is great out for keep your cuticles hydrate my skin can be very dry at times. So this helps keeps them soft it also smells really good.
Jana H.
Savannah, GA
i found this at my local sally one day. i just bought it randomly. the price wasn’t terrible. it definitely helped my nails some but it was not a miracle worker. i would recommend to those who only need a little help with their nails.
Lydia D.
Wdm, IA
My cuticles are always the worst when the weather gets cold. They get so dry and cause hang nails. I use this anytime I need a quick refresh or anytime I plan to paint my nails. This has always been my go to.
Megen B.
San Diego, CA
It absorbs easily and you can see how well it works with the shine it produces. The bottle lasts a lifetime as you don't need much every time. I highly recommend this brand and product for at home gel manicures as a cuticle gel is a must have.
Veronica V.
Fort Worth , Tx
If any one wants to buy a Cuticle oil remover buy this one worth the cost easy to use remove the little nasty cuticles and can buy at drugstore as well or even amazon
Katherine B.
Kennesaw, GA
This is a great product to soften your nail before you either push them back or cut them off. I've bought this product for a while and like that the oil isn't too runny but it is slightly drying once you take it off. But it is the best cuticle oil I have found.
Karina R.
McCordsville, IN
Love Orly cuticle care complex. It makes my cuticles look soft and like I've had a professional manicure. They are available at CVS, Ulta, Walgreens, etc. Great value you don't feel bad to buy over and over again :) totally recommend to all of my friends
Jackie C.
My cuticles used to be put of contol, they grew about half way up to the middle of my nail before I understood the importance of nail care. Now my nails are growing strong and this product really help especially since it was not an extra runny oil and it softened my cuticles so well.
Sharon L.
Orly Cuticle Care Complex is a nice item that I use fairly often. It compares very well to the other Cuticle Care products on the market, but it is not the best. I bought it online at Amazon.com and I would probably buy it again unless I found a better product.
Andrea W.
Whitley City, KY
How long do you have to use this before you see results?