Orly Cuticle Care Complex uploaded by Fabiana D.

BY ORLY #31 in Cuticle Creams & Oils

Give yourself a fabulously fashionable mani or pedi with this cuticle care complex from Orly. Orly's talented team of color experts delivers the brightest ideas, hottest colors, and boldest textures that you can absolutely fall in love with. Delve deeper into Orly products with their professional spa products. see more...

Joana M.
Braga
This product is really good for my cuticles, love it so much! Orly Cuticle Care Complex
Kelly G.
Warren side , South Harting
Review for: Orly Cuticle Care Complex more...
Love this!! This is always in my nail kit great to use after a manicure or doing nail extensions
Fernanda R.
Valparaíso
Makes the cuticle more soft and healthy, tryind to renovated it, is an awesome oil to the cuticle
Andrea A.
He product is great for the cuticles of the nails, really loved , without further explanations .
Ebony M.
This is terrible do not buy the bottle broke when I ordered it and it was all used and dirty dx
Randa A.
sharjah / dubai
Makes uour nalil feels good nice product
And also smells nice and I like the colour of it
Georgiana Elena H.
Bucharest
My nails are so soft and they break so easy. This oil had helped me so much with them.
Brooke H.
Winnipeg , MB
I like it, it does the job. My cuticles look great after using it. Def recommend.
Claudia lorena P.
Cali
Me gusta mucho porque me ayuda a cuidar mi cutícula que no mantenga muy reseca
Mai I.
It is very very very very very good elegant excellent wonderful great wow amazing natural soft coverage any way I adore
Andrea W.
Whitley City, KY
How long do you have to use this before you see results?

back