Orly Cuticle Care Complex uploaded by Fabiana D.

BY ORLY

Give yourself a fabulously fashionable mani or pedi with this cuticle care complex from Orly. Orly's talented team of color experts delivers the brightest ideas, hottest colors, and boldest textures that you can absolutely fall in love with. Delve deeper into Orly products with their professional spa products. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Jewel W.
Great brand ! Takes really good care of my cuticle in between nail appointments. My cuticle are nourished and does not look dry after using this product.
Alessandra D.
My cuticles gets really soft with this product, i love its smell. It's cheaper than others and it's easy to find it at supermarkets in my country.
Diana C.
es muy bueno ya que no daña mi piel la mantiene firmey me las remueve todas mis cuticulas sin dañar , tiene una presentacion muy bonita
Katty M.
Me gusta es un producto bueno para hidratar la cutícula a la hora de retirarla en el manicure. Su restaurante es cremosa y agradable
Bueno esto es muy bueno te ayuda mucho la verdad funciona bastante y te ayuda muchicimo y sobre todo muchos expertos lo recomiendan
Rosemie A.
It helps my finger not to dry all the time whenever i take off my polish . It also help my nail grow faster whenever i using it
Jenny C.
Es uno de los mejores productos para el cuidado de mis uñas, su limpieza y su tratamiento .... Me ayuda en mi manicura ......
Manuela E.
I love the feeling it leaves on my cuticles after I'm done using this product.
It's gentle on your nails and cuticles
Kakala F.
Orly is just the best like orly should be the new word for care like if i was you ill recommend this.its just perfect
Nicky A.
I haven't personally used it but a lady in a mail salon did to me.It made my cuticles so soft and easy to remove
Andrea W.
Whitley City, KY
How long do you have to use this before you see results?