Orly Cuticle Care Complex uploaded by Fabiana D.

BY ORLY #32 in Cuticle Creams & Oils

Give yourself a fabulously fashionable mani or pedi with this cuticle care complex from Orly. Orly's talented team of color experts delivers the brightest ideas, hottest colors, and boldest textures that you can absolutely fall in love with. Delve deeper into Orly products with their professional spa products. see more...

Manuela E.
I love the feeling it leaves on my cuticles after I'm done using this product.
It's gentle on your nails and cuticles
Shreya S.
This product is one of my all time favorite products it's very moisturizing and works great define fly recommend
Nicky A.
I haven't personally used it but a lady in a mail salon did to me.It made my cuticles so soft and easy to remove
It leaves my cuticles very nice ready to apply my nailpolish. The price is good not to expensive not to cheap.
Alexandra A.
Fredericton, NB
Very moisturizing yet absorbs quickly. I noticed a difference in my nails withing only a few days of using it.
Giannina V.
Deja las cuticulas hidratadas a mis clientas les encanta.. Es muy buena para laa personas con cuticulaa reseca
Megan R.
This bottle last forever and it does not feel like you have to much. Package is easy to keep and does not leak
Gema A.
Chiswick, London
This cuticle product is very good. I can see my nails have improved a lot after using it and the feel stronger
lbaa a.
Con el uso regular se ve una gran diferencia en el arreglo de uñas, es facil de usar y la marca es muy buena.
Natalie C.
Hanmer, Ontario
Works amazing. Would reccomend to anyone. Use a directed and voila. Everything looks healthier and happier :)
Andrea W.
Whitley City, KY
How long do you have to use this before you see results?