Orly Cuticle Care Complex uploaded by Fabiana D.

BY ORLY

Give yourself a fabulously fashionable mani or pedi with this cuticle care complex from Orly. Orly's talented team of color experts delivers the brightest ideas, hottest colors, and boldest textures that you can absolutely fall in love with. Delve deeper into Orly products with their professional spa products. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Courtney P.
West Midlands
This cuticle care product is amazing. Adding this to your cuticle area gives that finish affect it keeps them hydrated smooth and doesn't leave them looking crusty or dry.
Lynsey W.
Stainforth, Doncaster
Smells very nice, I didn't see much improvement in my nails though after using. It's nice to keep in my bag though to use and it's easy to apply I purchased this online.
Fabiana D.
Piracicaba - São Paulo
How about an @orlynails box full of gifts to end the night !?? I mean: FULL!!! 😍😍😍😍 Now I can care of my nails properly: Argan Oil drops, Hand crème, Cutique, Primetime, Nailtrition, Tough Cookie, Glosser, Cuticle complex, Won't Chip, In a Snap, Sec 'n dry.... 💅
What's your favorite ?? Which try First? grateful #orly #nails
Sandielly C.
Eu realmente amo este óleo cutícula. Eu uso isso algumas vezes por semana, também quando tenho acrílico ou gelnails. A fórmula não é muito grosso, mas não muito fina também. Eu ainda estou usando a minha primeira garrafa mas eu certamente vai comprar um presente uma e outra vez. Eu só iria comprar isso por si só para o cheiro Amaaaazing. Cheira como um belo florido, perfume em pó.
Celeste C.
I haven't personally purchased this product but i've had it used on me in a nail salon. Smelled lovely and wasn't too runny like a lot of the other ones i've used before. I know that it is quite pricey but it also lasts so long so in the long run is a reasonable cost!
Rebecca W.
Churchill, MB
I've always been a nail biter. When I got pregnant I stopped biting my nails and they started to grow like crazy but I had really bad hangnails. Using this daily within a week my hangnails were gone.
isabela r.
for all the girls our nails are very important, the cuticle is one of the biggest challenges we face when our nails with this product our nails and cuticles will be healthy and beautiful
Natalie R.
Doral, FL
It's perfect to condition and soften the cuticles. Since it is oil rich it helps keep your nails hydrated with a healthy look. Price is fair and result is guaranteed. I will definitely continue using it!
Nicole T.
North River, NS
I found this product to almost be TOO oily. Compared to the Sally Hanson product which is more of a lighter oil. It's well priced, however so are the other brands that I prefer!
Gemma C.
Made my cuticles so soft. So glad I purchased this! Was a good value and worth the money spent. I am a repeat user of this product and highly recommend it.
Andrea W.
Whitley City, KY
How long do you have to use this before you see results?