Orly Cuticle Care Complex uploaded by Fabiana D.

BY ORLY

Give yourself a fabulously fashionable mani or pedi with this cuticle care complex from Orly. Orly's talented team of color experts delivers the brightest ideas, hottest colors, and boldest textures that you can absolutely fall in love with. Delve deeper into Orly products with their professional spa products. see more...

Buy on Amazon
alex b.
Pure perfection. This is probably the best on the market, it's a favorite for me and all my friends.
Ashley K.
Reynoldsburg, OH
Softened my cuticles and kept them moisturized for days without reapplying. A little goes a long way!
Nicole L.
Scottsdale, AZ
Great for your cuticles. Works very well for dry, cracked cuticle areas. Would purchase this again.
Sofia N.
Hialeah, FL
It worked fine but again I've deafeningly used better i wish I was wrong but unfortunately I'm not
Megan T.
Fayetteville, WV
Got this as a sample and love it!!smells great, absorbs quickly and doesn't leave your heads greasy
Yolanda B.
Great product, cuticles are left like new. Brought back to life almost lol really good though lol
Amber C.
California, KY
Found this to be sticky and had kind of a weird odor. Bought it on amazon. Did work for my nails
Magdalen R.
El Paso , Tx
Helps restore moisture back into cuticles as well and removing those hard to reach dead cuticles
Amanda C.
Maitland, FL
Really moisturized my cuticles. I had to reapply it often to really get the benefits out of it.
Collette N.
Great product, helped get rid of the awful dry cuticles in my toes. Made my fingers super soft.
Andrea W.
Whitley City, KY
How long do you have to use this before you see results?