Orly Cuticle Care Complex uploaded by Fabiana D.

BY ORLY #32 in Cuticle Creams & Oils

Give yourself a fabulously fashionable mani or pedi with this cuticle care complex from Orly. Orly's talented team of color experts delivers the brightest ideas, hottest colors, and boldest textures that you can absolutely fall in love with. Delve deeper into Orly products with their professional spa products. see more...

Leantha B.
Winston Salem, NC
Love Orly products! Will continue to purchase! Love the brand and countless options. Always a good choice.
Sophia C.
Pauls Valley, OK
It's the best. Wouldn't ever trade it, always use it . Wouldn't buy anything else because it's the best.
Katie O.
This product worked amazing on me. It worked well it took a few times of using it before seeing results
kalliope b.
Jackson, MS
i love this stuff! i tend to pic my cuticles and orly makes a great remedy for that. plus inexpensive!
Sara K.
Works great!!!!! One of my favorite brands of nailpolish. This cuticle oil actually helps tremendously
Maria M.

senti much difference when I started to use.
I helped a lot.
fabulous and economic.
I want repurchasing
Ashley H.
Gahanna, OH
Softened my cuticles and kept them moisturized for days without reapplying. A little goes a long way!
alex b.
Pure perfection. This is probably the best on the market, it's a favorite for me and all my friends.
Megan T.
Fayetteville, WV
Got this as a sample and love it!!smells great, absorbs quickly and doesn't leave your heads greasy
Sofia N.
Hialeah, FL
It worked fine but again I've deafeningly used better i wish I was wrong but unfortunately I'm not
Andrea W.
Whitley City, KY
How long do you have to use this before you see results?