BY ORLY #37 in Cuticle Creams & Oils

Quality you can trust at a price you will love! see more...

• "This cuticle oil works great for my super dry cuticles." in 1 review
Amanda P.
I love using this stuff!! I've always had a problem with picking at my nails and pulling at hangnails until my cuticle/skin was torn, but using this product literally makes my cuticles and nailbeds so pretty that I resist messing with them. I love that this comes in a trio pack because you will want to use the heck out of this item. Good price!
Kristina S.
Front Royal, VA
As for this product I have only really used this once or twice. I had it for a while and when I used it, it worked great. I haven't used it recently because I have found that the regular Olive Oil is just as good. The pros: it works, doesn't smell, and last long. Cons: using to much can cause to have slippery hands.
Delilah S.
I apply this at night, I feel that it works best while I sleep.(nails,cuticles don't get wet) my cuticles and nails are very healthy. I take very good care of them and highly recommend.
Sofia Lourdes G.
Doral, FL
It is a good product I love using Acrylic nails and I use this product to avoid fungus on my nails since it is an important thing to do. It is not cheap but is worth it
Richelle V.
Nesquehoning, PA
The orly cuticle care complex worked well on my nails and skin. The value was good for the price and I would recommend to friends. I was a first time user and I really enjoyed the texture and the smoothness of the product. I would purchase again.
Arianna D.
So, this product is good for a drugstore product. It isn't too expensive but it isn't too cheep either so you'd think it won't work. I suffer from dry cuticles so anything helps. I would totally recommend it:
Sarah S.
I personally didnt like this because of the after use feeling. It felt like my nail part it touched went stiff. Not hurting but just a bit of discomfort. But cuticles looked fine. Which was the whole deal here
Crystajlove
Dallas , TX
The best stuff ever. I have used this stuff in the past. I used to work at Sally's so I used to get a discount on this. I love how it works and soft your cuticles be.
Kristine D.
Los Angeles, CA
This product is absolutely great! It softens my cuticles and makes them easier to clean out. It is a miracle worker and it works great for its price! My local nail salon uses it and they are the ones who recommended it to me! Absolutely adore this wonderful product
Clarissa D.
Pasadena, TX
For the price it is worth it, I personally have to remember to apply to my cuticles every 3 days.

I actually like this brand rather than other brands, again for the price.

It does have a great scent.

I'd definitely recommend this product.
jade l.