Orly Cuticle Care Complex uploaded by Fabiana D.

BY ORLY #35 in Cuticle Creams & Oils

Give yourself a fabulously fashionable mani or pedi with this cuticle care complex from Orly. Orly's talented team of color experts delivers the brightest ideas, hottest colors, and boldest textures that you can absolutely fall in love with. Delve deeper into Orly products with their professional spa products. see more...

Buy on Amazon*
🇱 🇯.
Moro, IL
Review for: Orly Cuticle Care Complex, 0.6 Ounce more...
Hmmm I think this is a good product that will give you results. But if you want to do things on the go, this will not fit your lifestyle. It’s not for me. You need to sit down and be prepared to use this with a dropper. Have napkins on hand. I would not buy again. I need simple compact things that address multiple issues lol. I do love Orly though and their amazing nail colors.
Gabrielle W.
Plano, IL
This leaves my cuticles so soft and clean, and as my nails grow out they become flexible and break less! I would recommend this to all of my friends, the price is reasonable and the product works well!
Brooke B.
Lexington , KY
This cuticle oil is certainly worth the slightly-higher price tag. It has a nice consistency - it is less runny than other cuticle oils I have tried. It is easy to massage into the skin and cuticles, and it doesn't leave behind a greasy feel. It leaves the skin around my nails soft, prevents any "hang nail" / dry, frayed cuticles, and has helped my nails grow stronger.
Stephanie A.
I have use this cuticle care complex it is easy to apply and use I would recommend it to a friend and family members it does help you cuticle stay looking fabulous! I will continue to buy this unless I find a better one out there
Brandi P.
Tyler, TX
This is a great product! I had acrylic nails on that destroyed my natural nails. I used this product through out the day to help restore my nails and it kept them healthy and pain free. I would buy this again and recommend it for anyone who has thin, brittle nails or who has recently had acrylic nails removed.
Jessica M.
Palmetto , GA
This is a wonderful cuticle oil that really keeps my nails looking nice and the skin around them looking well done. This is the first cuticle oil that I have ever purchased so I do not know how to compare it to others. But in my opinion it is so good at keeping your cuticles healthy looking.
Ana A.
Ok. I definitely need to talk about this one. I really like the sensation it left in your hands. I didn't thought it would be that good with my cuticles and nails I have try some treatments and they are too smelly o dry my hands so it is refreshing to find this one
Anna L.
Eastover, NC
Goes on thin and oily to me. I liked it but I prefer other brands that seem to absorb better. Price was a little costly to me for what I was getting but my daughter really likes this product. I would purchase for her again but not for myself.
Hannah H.
Very nourishing to my cuticles and nail beds, nice applicator and wonderful price point! I love the dropper feature, makes it easy to not over or under-use the product while keeping it clean. I will re-purchase this product!
Cheryl W.
Louisa, KY
I have a drive I have very dry cuticles. This has been the only product that I have found that takes care of and nourishes my cuticles. The price point is reasonable and the results are long lasting. Highly recommend.
Andrea W.
Whitley City, KY
How long do you have to use this before you see results?