Orly Cotton Candy uploaded by Jessica F.Orly Cotton Candy uploaded by Stephanie D.

BY ORLY

Orly Nail Lacquer is DBP-free and features the award-winning Gripper Cap on each bottle. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Beatriz F.
Fort Worth , TX
I love orly nail polish! The color lasts a long time without chipping. I love to put two coats just to make my polish brighter. They have a variety of colors to choose from.
Sophie O.
Applying is simple. Only have to use two coats and it goes on very smooth. You don't even need a clear coat! Removal is easy as well. You get what you pay for that's forsure! I highly recommend it!!!
Jamie Rose S.
First off, Orly is my favorite brand of polish because the quality never seems to change and the price is reasonable. With that said, this is a beautiful light peachy pink shade that is beautiful for spring and summer. I love the way it looks on my fair skin as it seems to brighten up my complexion. The formula isn't streaky and applied nicely with just two coats. I always add a top coat that makes my polish look like gel, other wise this shade would come off matte. I would definitely recommend this to friends and family! It's a nice color to add to a polish collection.
Andrea D.
The color is beautiful, but in order to see the true color you have to apply at least 2-3 coats. However, I love it and I don't mind applying multiple coats. I usually buy my Orly's at Marshall and I save half the price.
Elizabeth N.
Love the color. It's a salmon-y pink color! I'm pretty sure it's my favorite color I own but.. I rarely where it bc the formula is terrible. It's streaky & thin, but not a build-able thin. I have heard mixed reviews from others, some say the formula is a dream & others agree with me it's a nightmare. It may just be the batch I got. However, I have a different color by this brand (Blue Collar) & I really do love the formula of it.
It's just bittersweet that my favorite color has a crappy formula :/
brittany f.
If this nail polish was a boyfriend- it would be my SOULMATE! I fell in love with this color and quality and will never break up with it! Great price, marked fairly since it is a great quality and long lasting lacquer. It does take a little longer to dry than other nail polishes but if you are patient or have some tricks to getting it to dry fast- it's worth the wait!
Megan G.
I thought this would be a good color for spring but I had problems with this drying. I should of used a top coat since this smeared big time. My nails that did look good chipped right away too like other users. I don't know if I would get this again. I do really like their top coat product.
Victoria M.
Really cute color, but this color takes forever to dry!!! No matter what top coat I use it takes forever. This nail polish is also clumpy. It also chips very fast. Not my favorite.
Tanna L.
Kyle, TX
I got so happy to find these at Cracker Barrel. I gave them a try. It is really sweet, a little to sweet for me. It had a little bit of a cotton candy taste but not much. I was a little sad about it.
Stephanie D.
Arlington, VA
This color looks beautiful for summer or spring. The polish was a bit runny and requires 2-3 coats. Difficult to paint your nails but once it dries it looks great
Alexa M.
Winona, MN
What pop rock flavor is your favorite?
patricia g.
Qué tan buenos son estos esmaltes?