Molly S.
Chatsworth, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert

How long does a bottle last you? (Or, said differently) How much do you go through in each use? I could justify spending more if I get more uses out of it than cheaper brands.

Randi B.
Randi B.
Johnstown, PA
3 years, 11 months ago
Orly has the biggest bottle size out of all the polishes I use. They have .6 FL OZ, I found a neon green from Sally Beauty on clearance like 3 years ago and I still have it, it's still as good as it was when I purchased, no separation and really great coverage! It's definitely worth it! Sally's beauty also has Buy 2, Get 1 free going on right now!
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
4 years, 2 months ago
I'd skip paying full price and scope put marshalls, or tjmaxx and grab some full bottles or mini sets for between 4 for full size and 7 for mini sets :)
Shannon J.
Shannon J.
Portland, ME
4 years, 5 months ago
Because of the high quality polish, I find myself not needing as many coats as I might with a cheaper nail polish. I have an Orly polish that I've had well over a year, and I use frequently, and I still have at least half a bottle left. Even better, the polish isn't goopy or thick like many tend to get once you've had them for a while.
Alyssa C.
Alyssa C.
Fairchild AFB , Wa
4 years, 5 months ago
Being as i do my nails every 2 days (never using the same color back to back) i can make them last quit awhile. trust me this polish is definitely worth the price but mama didn't raise no full i look for sales
Ashanti A.
Ashanti A.
Paramount, CA
4 years, 5 months ago
If you find a hade you love its hard to ever run out because orly polish doesn't require you to use a lot in each use. 2 coats and sometimes even one is all you need per nail. Ive kept one bottle for over a year before I decided to just throw it out, give away etc...
Britney M.
Britney M.
Arlington, TX
4 years, 6 months ago
Nail polish in General lasts me a long time! Sometimes they dry out before I even use half of them! But I've only used 1 Orly Polish before.
Samantha G.
Samantha G.
Cincinnati, OH
4 years, 8 months ago
I still have a good amount left in my bottles that ive had for awhile! i guess it depends how much you use the color.
Kayla B.
Kayla B.
Mount Pleasant, SC
4 years, 8 months ago
On each use I use about 2 coats. I can get away with one coat I just love the look of it with 2.
Jacqueline O.
Jacqueline O.
Ludlow, MA
4 years, 8 months ago
Orly is amazing quality and the bottles are big. It should last you a longggg time.
Elizabeth P.
Elizabeth P.
Thousand Oaks, CA
4 years, 8 months ago
I don't notice it going quickly I justify spending more on it base on that the color doesn't chip as quickly when using a good top coat I think its def. worth the 8 dollars.