Molly S.
Molly S.
Chatsworth, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
How long does a bottle last you? (Or, said differently) How much do you go through in each use? I could justify spending more if I get more uses out of it than cheaper brands.
Randi B.
Randi B.
Johnstown, PA
3 years, 9 months ago
Orly has the biggest bottle size out of all the polishes I use. They have .6 FL OZ, I found a neon green from Sally Beauty on clearance like 3 years ago and I still have it, it's still as good as it was when I purchased, no separation and really great coverage! It's definitely worth it! Sally's beauty also has Buy 2, Get 1 free going on right now!
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
3 years, 12 months ago
I'd skip paying full price and scope put marshalls, or tjmaxx and grab some full bottles or mini sets for between 4 for full size and 7 for mini sets :)
Shannon J.
Shannon J.
Portland, ME
4 years, 3 months ago
Because of the high quality polish, I find myself not needing as many coats as I might with a cheaper nail polish. I have an Orly polish that I've had well over a year, and I use frequently, and I still have at least half a bottle left. Even better, the polish isn't goopy or thick like many tend to get once you've had them for a while.
Alyssa C.
Alyssa C.
Fairchild AFB , Wa
4 years, 3 months ago
Being as i do my nails every 2 days (never using the same color back to back) i can make them last quit awhile. trust me this polish is definitely worth the price but mama didn't raise no full i look for sales
Ashanti A.
Ashanti A.
Paramount, CA
4 years, 3 months ago
If you find a hade you love its hard to ever run out because orly polish doesn't require you to use a lot in each use. 2 coats and sometimes even one is all you need per nail. Ive kept one bottle for over a year before I decided to just throw it out, give away etc...
Britney M.
Britney M.
Arlington, TX
4 years, 4 months ago
Nail polish in General lasts me a long time! Sometimes they dry out before I even use half of them! But I've only used 1 Orly Polish before.
Samantha G.
Samantha G.
Cincinnati, OH
4 years, 6 months ago
I still have a good amount left in my bottles that ive had for awhile! i guess it depends how much you use the color.
Kayla B.
Kayla B.
Mount Pleasant, SC
4 years, 6 months ago
On each use I use about 2 coats. I can get away with one coat I just love the look of it with 2.
Jacqueline O.
Jacqueline O.
Ludlow, MA
4 years, 6 months ago
Orly is amazing quality and the bottles are big. It should last you a longggg time.
Elizabeth P.
Elizabeth P.
Thousand Oaks, CA
4 years, 6 months ago
I don't notice it going quickly I justify spending more on it base on that the color doesn't chip as quickly when using a good top coat I think its def. worth the 8 dollars.
Whitney T.
Whitney T.
Hermitage, TN
4 years, 6 months ago
This polish does last a while and I usally find it in Sally's for about $3 a bottle..
Rachel M.
Rachel M.
Lawrenceville, GA
4 years, 7 months ago
It lasts quite a while. It doesn't dry out very quickly in the bottle. I love it and I think it's worth the investment
Olivia D.
Olivia D.
Sterling Hts, MI
4 years, 7 months ago
It lasts a pretty long time
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
LA HABRA, CA
4 years, 8 months ago
Buy the base coat as well as the top coat and I swear it makes it last longer
Harper Y.
Harper Y.
Brooklyn, NY
4 years, 8 months ago
This color is highly pigmented so it should last you longer than cheaper ones. It also doesn't do that clumpy, gloopy thing that others do. You can do what I did and head to almost any TJ Maxx or Marshalls and they have mini polish packs of like 6 by ORLY for a discounted price. That's how my love affair with them began. You can try it out for cheap that way :)
Rebekah H.
Rebekah H.
harrison, AR
4 years, 8 months ago
I've had a bottle for 6 months & it's not even half used. What's great is that I usually don't have to paint two coats, so that saves it.
Leeann P.
Leeann P.
4 years, 8 months ago
I paint my nails alllll the time, and I've never even come close to using a full bottle. They're a little bigger than other polishes too
Kristen S.
Kristen S.
Gainesville, VA
4 years, 9 months ago
These bottles last me months, even when I use it frequently (Once every week or two). Typically I use about 1/40 of the bottle with each use. This formula thickens up quite a bit for me, but it can be fixed with thinner. All in all, I would say it is justified to spend more money on it because it is just better quality all around.
Stephanie L.
Stephanie L.
4 years, 9 months ago
I have never gone through a bottle of Orly. Let's just say that I paint my nails at LEAST every other day.
Laurie M.
Laurie M.
4 years, 9 months ago
I usually need at least 3 coats when I use this brand and it chips off in less than a week (and yes I use a base coat and top coat).
Kelly W.
Kelly W.
Kettering, OH
4 years, 9 months ago
Orly is a brand that has more polish per bottle than most other brands. I.e. most polish bottles contain .5mL while Orly contains .6mL. That being said, it should last you longer than other brands of nail polish. It most likely will last you a very long time.
Amy R.
Amy R.
GARDNER
4 years, 9 months ago
Mostly depends on how often u use the bottle. It's very fine nail polish. Either way it can last you awhile.
Alison A.
Alison A.
Cedar City, UT
4 years, 9 months ago
I would say I use about 1/32 of a bottle when I do a full mani. A bottle should last you a long time! If it starts to get goppy from use (being exposed to the air while in use) add some nail polish thinner, available at any beauty supply store, and a bottle will last you quite a while!
Elizabeth B.
Elizabeth B.
Denver, CO
4 years, 9 months ago
Mine can last up to a year and this is good polish so it does. I use it up before then though.
Vic `.
Vic `.
Liphook
4 years, 10 months ago
Don't forget that the bottles are a couple of ml larger than most others, so work out the cost per ml to help justify the cost.
Morgan H.
Morgan H.
Bloomington, IN
4 years, 10 months ago
If you use a good base coat and top coat this polish can last on your nails for a week - minimum. Depending on what type of work you do or how rough you are on your hands. I love Orly polish!
Anna S.
Anna S.
Batesville, IN
4 years, 10 months ago
It depends how much you really love the color. It can go buy quickly if you really love it, or it can last a long time if you don't use it as often. If you can't come to spending $8 on a bottle, I find ORLY polish at TJ Maxx for only $4! Usually they don't have a huge color selection, but its a great way to try out the formula of the nail polish.