BY ORLY

ORLY s Cool Romance Spring color collection offers an elegant yet modern color palette, with soft shades that are the epitome of femininity. Splashes of cool pastels project the fresh romanticism of young love, with a sleek sensibility that s all grown up. Nail Lacquer, Artificial Sweetener Rose shimmer.

• Does this nail polish stay for a long time ?1 Answers
  • Is this better than OPI?2 Answers
  • Read this is less toxic than many other polishes but don't know h...1 Answers
Desiree T.
Antelope, CA
Review for: Other
I can't get enough of my Orly Polishes! I love the sleek, rubberized handle and the applicator on these is my favorite out of every nail polish brand I know! It's very easy to maneuver and I'm able apply polish while making little to no mess.

Orly has a large range of polishes, just like every brand, but my favorite finish of theirs are the glitter polishes. Unlike most brands, Orly's glitter polishes aren't all full of chunky glitter. The Orly glitter polishes have micro glitter that don't have to be worn as a topper, you can get maximum opacity in about three layers.

My favorite place to purchase Orly polishes is at Ulta. They're constantly having BOGO deals so you can get the best price.

Pictured on my accent nail is Sparkling Garbage.
Leslie S.
Mount Carmel, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Orly isn't a brand that seems to get much love- which is a bummer because it's a great polish with unique shimmers and such. They also have an awesome promo going where you pay $109 and you get the next 4 of their seasons releases! I jumped on that ship quick and got their new summer neon line with some lotion and a top coat thrown in for free! You get a nice big bottle of polish and the handles are rubberized for easier opening. If you haven't yet, give Orly a shot!
Amanda P.
Norwalk, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love Orly nail polish! Goes on my nails so beautifully and love the color selection. Love fall colors are fantastic! The color last about a week with regular wear. Orly Mani Mini Collection
Monda T.
Shakopee, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've only bought and used ORLY brand once, but loved it! It was a stunning color, the polish brush was decent size, long lasting, and I loved how the brush handle felt while applying the product. I will keep watch to add them to my list for new seasonal colors.
Rikki F.
Bonney Lake, WA
Review for: Everythings Rosy
This nail polish has hands down the best formula I've ever tried. Its so easy to apply and its super glossy. I buy mine at sally's and they have such a wide range of colors in this brand as well. This color is my favorite it's just such a classy shade of pink.
Vanessa B.
Carrollton, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love Orly nail polish!! And this color Cool Romance gets me into the spring feeling! It's easy to put on, only need two coats! You can buy it anywhere which is always fabulous! I always buy three bottles because I constantly use it!
Lakeshia R.
Shreveport, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
FIRST I HAVE TO SAY THAT I'M A HUGE FAN OF YOUR COMPANY I'VE BEEN A LONG TIME BUYER OF OF YOUR PRODUCT AND CAN'T IMAGINE BUYING ANYTHING ELSE I LOVE HOW YOUR GREAT PRODUCT LAST ON MY NAILS .THANK YOU FOR THE GREAT PRODUCT YOU'RE DOING A GREAT JOB.
Marquita L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is an awesome nail polish color for Spring. I loved the way the color went with all my pastel colors that I wore. The good thing is that Orly is an awesome brand of polish anyway. If you haven't tried Orly you need to. Plus Sally's always have great sales.
Crysten G.
Rowland Heights
Brush it a little on the small side. But coverage is great. Lasts a long time with the right top coat. Doesn't need a second coat, but it does help it last longer. Love variety of colors. Would totally recommend.
imelda m.
fresno
Review for: Bon Bon
#beachbashcontest @influenster try it out you will love it! it a prity color and women and lil girls can used .
and the products it good coualaty
its the best thing you can try you will be in love.just comment and say if you like it :)
Molly S.
Chatsworth, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
How long does a bottle last you? (Or, said differently) How much do you go through in each use? I could justify spending more if I get more uses out of it than cheaper brands.
heather s.
Sterling Hts, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this a long lasting brand? Does it chip real easy?
Catherine M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been wanting to try this brand is it good ? Does it chip easily if you apply two-three coats ?
Meghan H.
Tacoma, WA
Really want to try these out.... worth it? where can i find them?
Tracie S.