Orly Color Blast Polish Rainbow Color Flip uploaded by Samantha R.Orly Color Blast Polish Rainbow Color Flip uploaded by Chelsea D.Orly Color Blast Polish Rainbow Color Flip uploaded by Monique C.

BY ORLY

Orly Color Blast Polish Rainbow Color Flip see more...

• I have been wanting to try this but I'm a little skeptic since I ...2 Answers
Buy on Kohl's*
Samantha R.
Muskegon, MI
I am a nail addict to the fullest extent possible, and orly color blast polishes have some of the best colors aside from independent makers. This polish is stunning. It can be used as a top coat, full color base polish, or a color topper. Here is just one of the ways I have used it.
Kathryn F.
Memphis, TN
Love the color will use this will use this product love painting my nails also love this color
Monique C.
N Riverside, IL
Love the colors!

I purchased the Disney Villains edition of this color. It needs more than 2 coats. It gets the best result over a black base. Depending on how you turn your nails, the colors it turns is a rust red, gold, purplish color, and a greenish blue color.
Yesy S.
La Quinta, CA
This color looks amazing over a black base. The Multi color effect is awesome! For a drugstore polish I found that it applied great. I did two coats over a black base and was happy with the result! It dried fast too and it wasn't streaky at all.
Chelsea D.
Pittsburgh, PA
This nail polish color is absolutely amazing! In the bottle, it's a gold-toned rainbow of colors, and it is the same on the nail, though it does tend toward a more rose gold/red shade. It applies smoothly and gets full coverage with two coats. It looks nice on its own or on top of other colors.
Marcela J.
Cúcuta, Norte de Santander, Colombia
I live this kinds of nail polishes especialy in the summer, I think is very cool to have colour changing polishes for parties
Rebecca A.
Tobyhanna, PA
I have been wanting to try this but I'm a little skeptic since I tried others that look similar and all they are is a blob mess any info would be great thank you!