BY ORLY

Orly Color Blast Polish Indigo Color Flip see more...

Melissa S.
Elmont
This isn’t such a good polish as I thought it was. It was so pricey and it wasn’t much value into it. It cost me $5. It was my first time and it was so bad. The usage is so much. And it comes out sticky. I have to put 3 coats!! I would never buy this ever again😩!!
Sarah H.
RICHARDSON, TX
I have only used Orly Breathable range because being a muslim it is necessary for us to make ablution to offer prayers.
Nikita A.
London
Mainly use nail polish for my toe nails, (get acrylic nails done on my hands), so love the minis as it gives you a chance to experiment with colours without buying the larger bottles and having them dry out.
annemarie d.
South-Africa
Orly is a great varnish brand,affordable and it has a great deal of colours to choose from.It does tend to chio when yoy don't use the correct topcoat,but other than that i definitely reccomend this for everyday or salon use.
Angie S.
METROe encantaaa es hermoso la verdad me gusta el resultado que obtengo en mis uñas, el color y el tiempo que este dura!
Wendy R.
Santiago de los 30 caballeros, pastor bella vista.
La verdad es que me gusta mucho la marca, además de que el color esta perfecto, me encanta, 100% satisfecha.