Orly Color Blast Nail Polish uploaded by Krissy B.Orly Color Blast Nail Polish uploaded by Susan B.

BY ORLY

This Orly Color Blast nail polish is silky smooth in an opaque finish to give your fingers and toes glamour. Product Features Silky, smooth refined creme with an opaque finish. Rubberized and texturized Gripper Cap makes opening the bottle and application easy. How to Use Shake well. Apply two coats. Product Details 0.37-oz. Color: Pink. Gender: Female. Age Group: Adult.

• Looking for a polish that doesn't chip after two seconds....1 Answers
Buy on kmart
Brittany D.
Dayton, OH
Review for: Amber (Orange) more...
I like this nail polish. The metallic is a true metallic, the shine is great. The formula lasts a long time before any chips show up, as long as you use a top coat of course. The brush is great too and the formula is not streaky at all, it goes on great
Marcie E.
Review for: Other more...
I have the rose gold one. It’s gorgeous and perfect for a night out. I love everything glitter. I love the brush because it fits perfects with the shape the the cuticle.
Susan B.
Huber Heights, OH
I have searched the nail polish aisles of many stores for the perfect baby pink polish for years nay decades. I wanted this pink to not have a mauve tone. I wanted a pink with no glitter, just a natural shine, something that to transform my natural nails while drawing attention away from probably the driest hands on the planet. (Hello, Winter!) Like the search for the perfect Ambrosia apple or clementine, I have refused to settle. This week I found the prettiest pink in this Orly Color Blast 50012 Baby Pink Creme. I am in love! For a mere $6.99, I got the prettiest French-manicure-pink that has a shine to it without the top coat applied yet. It has staying power and it doesn't shift to a dull pink. I highly recommend this polish.
Angela M.
Review for: Other more...
This polish is good, it lasts long but lasts even longer with seche vite fast drying top coat. The only down side is that one of them came without a brush, but no prob-I just recycled one of my old brushes for this one. I would recommend this to others in a heartbeat, and the seche vite top coat is also a must!
Amanda Y.
Gordon, Pa
Looking for a polish that doesn't chip after two seconds. I'm pretty hard on my nails and someone suggested this but wanted a second opinion.