Dorina B.
Tallahassee, FL
For the price of this product, I'm not sure if it's entirely worth it. I bought this thinking it was more like a gel polish since it's a little pricier. I suppose if you have a problem sitting still or getting your nails to dry smudge free, this is great for you but I would still rather just use regular nail polish. This polish was a beautiful color and on sale so I decided to try it. The first downside was it is very thin/translucent so I requires 3-4 coats of color before it was opaque. It dries pretty quickly though and I did not get any smudges. The top coat smells very odd and strong, almost like an ant or bug killer. The smell didn't stay after I washed my hands several times and showered. Overall, it was a lot of coats plus the top coat, and then it chipped on 2 of my nails after 3 days so not really worth all the effort.