Allyson P.
Warrenville, IL
I just got this today and tried it for the first time, so in a week or so I'll see if anything changes. For now I'll stick with what I do know about this product. The instructions say to use two coats but I used three for completely opaque color. The color on the bottle looks different than the nail polish in real life but when I took pictures, however, the color in the pictures matches the bottle color more than the actual color seen by the naked eye. The pictures don't really do the nail polish justice. The color I got is Dynamic Metropolis and it's like black/silver holo glitter. For a glitter polish it applied very easily and evenly. Even though I needed 3 coats it dried quickly. I used a different brand for a top coat so I can't comment on that, I just used step 1: flexible color.