ORLY Color Amp’d

by ORLY

You'll love this Orly Color Amp'd nail color since it wears like a gel but removes like a polish. Paint it on for up to a week of lasting color. Revolutionary shock-absorbing formula helps smudges disappear Rubberized and texturized Gripper Cap makes opening the bottle and application easy. Lasts Longer with flawless wear up to a week Dries in less than 8 minutes Smudges self-repair until fully dry. 0.37-oz. Size: One size. Color: La Dreamin. Gender: Female. Age Group: Adult.

ORLY Color Amp’d is a nail hardener polish?
How is this line? Thick? Dry fast ?
Has anyone else noticed that the colors are extremely different from the color of the bottle?
Start your review of ORLY Color Amp’d!
Harrisburg, PA
My friend gave these to me as present one year, because she knows I love to paint my nails. They are wonderful! One of the better brands I’ve used. You don’t need an overly thick coating for the color to look solid and smooth, and when I dries it’s soooo shiny. They last a while too, very good quality polish👌🏻
Marietta
Review for: Hollywood Royalty
It’s a fun way to add glitter to your manicure. Very affordable and good quality. Long dry time and not the best results in the first coat so maybe 2-3 coats and it’s very glittery. It’s a hit or miss with this polish line.
Vancouver , WA
Review for: Art Walks
This is one of my favorite nail colors. The polish goes on well. I really like the matte “Art Walks” color. It stays on longer than most brands. It’s easy to apply. One or two coats is all you need. Would recommend.
taylorsville
Review for: Starlet
I loved this color because it was super pigmented, it didn’t take forever to dry. I have always been a fan of orly and it has most definitely never let me down. They make it super easy to use especially since most colors only take one or two coats. I would recommend this to others in a heart beat.
Spring, TX
Purchased at: CVS
Review for: Hollywood Royalty
I love this group of colors they are bright and vibrant it takes only two coats to get the desired color. I would make the color dry a little faster, but for the vibrant colors the product is worth the wait time.
Staten Island, NY
Review for: Hollywood Royalty
I bought my first bottle of orly nail polish when I found this beautiful color!! I’m really excited because it lasts a long time and really worth the extra few bucks. Definitely a quality nail polish for me.
Aliceville, AL
Review for: City of Angels
I was not too impressed with this variation of the orly brand. This variation has mediocre pigmentations when applied and takes forever to dry. I do like the wide brush because it covers the nail very well!
North Myrtle Beach, SC
Review for: Celebrity Gossip, Celbrity Gossip
Very pretty colors very bright long lasting. Doesn’t take many coats which I love! Dries pretty fast and price is affordable. Can buy at cosmetic stores vines in many colors to choose from. Recommend
Lac Du Flambu, WI
2,186 reviews
Review for: Flexible Sealcoat, On The List, Star Struck, Sunset Strip, Speakeasy, LA Dreamin, Pop Culture, Heart of LA, Red, Cali Love, Art Walks, Venice, The Boulevard, Surfer Girl, Rooftop Lounge, Ocean Views, Starlet, LAX, Cali Swag, City of Angels, Echo Park, LA Selfie, Paparazzi, Celebrity Gossip, Celbrity Gossip, Hollywood Royalty
I really loved the names for this collection. This is a great product for being in drugstores. Use mostly as my personal polish stash at home. I don’t use on clients but still a great polish brand.
Lake Stevens, WA
Review for: LA Dreamin
I actually like using this nail polish a lot especially during the summer time it’s super bright and last a lot longer than typical nail polish and doesn’t chip easily. I’d definitely buy again.