BY ORLY

You'll love this Orly Color Amp'd nail color since it wears like a gel but removes like a polish. Paint it on for up to a week of lasting color. Revolutionary shock-absorbing formula helps smudges disappear Rubberized and texturized Gripper Cap makes opening the bottle and application easy. Lasts Longer with flawless wear up to a week Dries in less than 8 minutes Smudges self-repair until fully dry. 0.37-oz. Size: One size. Color: La Dreamin. Gender: Female. Age Group: Adult. see more...

• How is this line? Thick? Dry fast ?1 Answers
  • Has anyone else noticed that the colors are extremely dif...1 Answers
  • I just bought this color and used it tonight for the firs...1 Answers
Delia J.
Kingsport, TN
Review for: Flexible Sealcoat, Rooftop Lounge, Star Struck, Fashion Forward, Cali Swag, Venice, Other more...
I got this on a whim. Was looking at my normal brand when I saw the colors. So bright. I was worried that I would not see the color when I paint my nails. Well I need not worry. The color was great. Bright and vibrant. Two down sides. The smell woooie strong. And the fuchsia got dark about a day later.
Dorina B.
Tallahassee, FL
For the price of this product, I'm not sure if it's entirely worth it. I bought this thinking it was more like a gel polish since it's a little pricier. I suppose if you have a problem sitting still or getting your nails to dry smudge free, this is great for you but I would still rather just use regular nail polish. This polish was a beautiful color and on sale so I decided to try it. The first downside was it is very thin/translucent so I requires 3-4 coats of color before it was opaque. It dries pretty quickly though and I did not get any smudges. The top coat smells very odd and strong, almost like an ant or bug killer. The smell didn't stay after I washed my hands several times and showered. Overall, it was a lot of coats plus the top coat, and then it chipped on 2 of my nails after 3 days so not really worth all the effort.
Sarah G.
I love orly and when I saw the color ampd collection of colors I thought they were all beautiful and I had a hard time picking which color to try. I went with speakeasy. It's a nude color and it's beautiful. The policy goes on smoothly, dries quickly, and doesn't chip or peel easily. I def recommend.
Shannon F.
This product was good but it could have lasted longer. I purchased this at target for half off, it is kinda spendy. It dried fast, & it was kind of streaky. It says you only need 2 coats but I used 3. It lasted me about a week until it started to chip.
Chairsty S.
Billings, MT
Review for: Amp’D more...
Feeling like an outsider on this one because I didn't have the same experience as others. First, YES, you NEED two coats. If you don't wait just a little between coats the second coat will pull the first coat up. Second, the color did NOT match the bottle, loved the color, it just wasn't what was advertised. This was also the case with Speakeasy - it was much lighter than the bottle or the color sample in store.

Pros - nice, wide brush, easy to apply and it did "dry" fairly quickly (we all know polish "dry" isn't really dry until about exactly 48 minutes after you really needed it to dry). And although it wasn't amazing, it did help even out the little smudges you get before it dries completely.

Cons - I tried this three times and it wouldn't last me more than 4 days. I even used alcohol on my nails before applying it. It would chip on the tips of my dominant hand and it had a tendency to peel near my cuticles, even if I did an awesome job polishing. I ended up taking it back. :/
Ashley A.
Wellington, AL
When they say this is a quick drying nail polish, they mean it! I found this while just casually browsing at a Bargain Hunt store and bought it. No high hopes. Boy was I surprised! These nail polishes are great! I would definitely repurchase and recommend!
Allyson P.
Warrenville, IL
I just got this today and tried it for the first time, so in a week or so I'll see if anything changes. For now I'll stick with what I do know about this product. The instructions say to use two coats but I used three for completely opaque color. The color on the bottle looks different than the nail polish in real life but when I took pictures, however, the color in the pictures matches the bottle color more than the actual color seen by the naked eye. The pictures don't really do the nail polish justice. The color I got is Dynamic Metropolis and it's like black/silver holo glitter. For a glitter polish it applied very easily and evenly. Even though I needed 3 coats it dried quickly. I used a different brand for a top coat so I can't comment on that, I just used step 1: flexible color.
Acelia D.
Attica
Review for: Other more...
I really really enjoyed this product it was very opaque and only took two coats, I love the packaging of this product and I love how the handle has grips so it is easier to use I would most definitely buy this product again
Yoles V.
Bell, CA
I love this nail polish!! Looks beautiful and last a couple weeks without running my nails. You can combine different colors on your nail and make it look professional. And the top coat makes your nails shiny and it even works on other nail polishes.
Shelbey B.
Phoenix, AZ
Review for: Star Struck more...
These colors look beautiful on but I found that after a few days the polish peels off in huge chunks. It’s easy to apply & looks great but is not long lasting. I would not buy this product again, but the standard Orly polishes are great.
Tanisha'Marie J.
Ashland,VA
How is this line? Thick? Dry fast ?
Sam P.
Has anyone else noticed that the colors are extremely different from the color of the bottle?
Dorina B.
Tallahassee, FL
I just bought this color and used it tonight for the first time. Did anyone else notice a smell to the polish? Not like regular nail polish but almost smells like ant/bug killer?
Jenn S.
Kansas City
Does anyone know where I can locate more colors of this product? I like the darker Maroons/reds/black but all my local stores tend to only carry the pastels