BY ORLY

Kick back and relax in ORLY Coffee Break Nail Lacquer. This latte-coloured brown crème hue is the perfect shade for lazy days spent sipping hot chocolate in your favourite café or whiling the time away on a warm summer's day. As one of the nail care industry's renowned colour houses ORLY introduces new collections each season to keep you en-trend and in style. ORLY Coffee Break Nail Lacquer is free of DBP toluene formaldehyde and features their award-winning gripper cap for fuss-free application every time. see more...

Cecilia C.
Happy Valley, OR
This is my all time favorite nail polish! I almost always have my nails done this color! I bought it at Sally’s and I love the staying power and how you don’t need a ton of coats to get a good layer! I love this color and formula!!!
member-562cb2a0c
Amazing nails polishes, the colors are to die for but this brand is expensive I purchase mine at target before until I saw them at tjmaxx way cheaper, don't spend big bucks until you shop around ladies