BY ORLY

Here for Summer 2017 ORLY’s Coastal Crush collection features a daring array of the season’s brightest shades so that you’re sure to stand out in the sand this summer! All ORLY Nail Lacquers including the COASTAL CRUSH Collection are 5 free; formulated without DBP, Toluene, Formaldehyde, Formaldehyde Resin and Camphor.

• What's the cost of this product?1 Answers
  • Will this polish need a white base to really pop?2 Answers
  • Where will this collection be sold? I'd love to give it a...1 Answers
marissa H.
Holmes, NY
Omg!!! I love this product! I don’t have it but I want it! I’ve used Orly in the past and loved the outcome. These colors are amazing!!! I hope to get this in my #voxbox @influenster I really like the magenta.
Jozette J.
Norfolk, VA
BEAUTIFUL bright colors for summer that should show up nicely even when your toes are in the sand I would like to put that to the test!!
shuntearia D.
atlanta
Would love to give this a try I'm loving the colors. My little girl would love it also, she loves to get her nails done
Mira C.
Good pop of color. Long lasting in the nails. Easy to use. Dries fast. Easy to carry. Good packaging. Cheap
Sara D.
Agliana
Like it. Colors are amazing! This nail polish lasts only for 2-3 days on my nails. I bought it online.
Lauren R.
West haven , CT
Will this polish need a white base to really pop?
Malia C.
Murfreesboro, TN
I really want to try the Orly Crystal rush nail polish how does it look on. Cause i am in love with the colors
Amy P.
Edmond, OK
Where will this collection be sold? I'd love to give it a try...
Renesha L.
Gloversville, NY
What's the cost of this product?
Jenna H.
Massapequa, NY
Interested in trying these !!