BeautyNailNail CareORLY
Calcium Shield Nail Growth Treatment

Orly Calcium Shield Nail Growth Treatment

Give yourself a fabulously fashionable mani or pedi with this calcium shield from Orly. Orly's talented team of color experts delivers the brightest ideas, hottest colors, and boldest textures that you can absolutely fall in love with. Delve deeper into Orly products with their professional spa products.

Have you noticed a difference in your nails since using this and how long did it take to see results ?
About how long does it take to see the results?
Start your review of Orly Calcium Shield Nail Growth Treatment!
How would you rate this product?
Soung H.
Fort Worth, TX
Orly Calcium Shield Nail Growth Treatment uploaded by Soung H.
After trying acrylics for the first time my nails were.... Well paper thin! Super weak and brittle. This polish help my nail not brake while they grew back to normal. I've tried many other brands but none had the effect of this polish. I normally do two layers even if my nails are healthy just for extra protection.
Victoria G.
Hacienda Hts, CA
Orly Calcium Shield Nail Growth Treatment uploaded by Victoria G.
Perfect for putting a thick coat for a base coat but also using as a treatment for nails needing a little more life out into them. I do this every few days. The blue color isn’t very distinct on the naked nail, but highly suggest using under another nail color.
Holly S.
Baltimore, MD
This product not only works as a basecoat for polish it also has Vitamin D to help strengthen your nails.After using for a month I definately noticed a difference in the hardness of my nails.
Erika  L.
Cassadaga, NY
This was my first Orly product to ever try and it definitely did not disappoint me. I had seen this brand at target but I didnt want to buy it and not like it so I just always stuck with Sally Hanson. Even though I dont necessarily like Sally's products I tend to buy and go with what i know instead of venturing out, I pain that on being a cancer. Last year my nails were in bad shape and I finally took the risk, not because i was brave but because the products I usually got were stole out of. This made my nails hard and felt good. It never yellowed or chipped and this bottle lasted me months which is rare because the one I bought of Sally's never made it a month before it was so goopy I couldn't apply it anymore. I will stick by Orly from now on and honestly I can't wait to try more from their line. I hope this helps
Jessica  N.
Northampton, MA
This nail growth treatment really works I didn’t at all want to bite my nails after I used this product. It really made my nails grow like crazy!!Orly Calcium Shield Nail Growth Treatment
Sakina V.
New Castle, DE
Used it for a month, seen neither improvement nor change. Just got a slight pain and discomfort occurred within nails after using this. Consistency feels and smells super chemical.
Suzanne  F.
Saint Helens, OR
This made my nails grow, but not as fast as I would like and when they grew out they were still weak and brittle! Theres others I like better!
Heather  T.
Sierra Vista, AZ
Worked for me after years of acrylics. Smells a bit but works . I need to get some since I just took my nails off lol
Olivia S.
fantastic!!! dries super fast, looks super nice on the nails! adds a nice top coat and works as an amazing base coat!
Guadalupe  R.
Cicero, IL
This product does work I felt like I had to use it for a couple of weeks before I notice results.