BY ORLY #10 in Nail Treatments

Breathable Treatment + Color - Orly Breathable Treatment + Color Nail Lacquer has an all-in-one longer-lasting formula for longer, stronger, healthier nails.Benefits:Nourishes and hydrates nails with Argan oil, & vitamins B5 & CFeatures advanced oxygen technologyNo basecoat or topcoat needed - Breathable Treatment + Color

Ashley W.
Wichita, KS
Review for: Heaven Sent more...
This shade is destressed denim by the Orly breathable line. It seriously is a gorgeous colour! I love to pair it with the godmother shade as well. It wears for a week and a half for me. I go through manicures quick because im always busy. So for me, thats a long time. Most people can get it to last 2 weeks. You only need two coats and no base or top coat needed! Itll make your nails look like you've gotten a gel manicure and its free of a ton of chemicals! It even helps your nails grow. Honestly what could be better?! Oh, i know what's even better - this brand is cruelty free as well!
Katy R.
I will not buy this product again. It’s on the more expensive end of nail polishes so i expected the quality to be higher as well. Unfortunately, i was wrong. The polish applies streaky and super unevenly. It’s hard to work with and stays tacky for a long time. They have pretty colors but the hassle isn’t worth the price you pay.
Alyssa H.
Cadyville
I have this kind in light pink and grey. I absolutly love this brand. My local kmart shut down and i bought a couple bottle and fell in love. I managed to get these for a 1$ a piece and they dry so fast and are very pigmented so one coat and done. This nail polish is literally my favorite and is now the staple of my nail kits
Michaela L.
Review for: Love My Nails (true red crème) more...
I was not a fan of this nail polish at all. The color is super pretty, but it did not last... even with a good base/top coat it still rubbed right off. I have tried it under multiple circumstances & it doesn’t even last on my toes without fading & transferring onto my socks after a few days.
Nava S.
Indiana
Awesome brand, love the breathable line. I'll start with Down to Earth- a nice nude color! I'm tan skinned, so it pretty much blends in with my skin color. Namaste Healthy- that perfect red color. I think every person needs at least one red nail polish, it's a classic and this is that color!
Fahmina R.
Astoria, NY
Review for: Pep In Your Step (warm pink neon crème) more...
I just got my order so far I like the color tried. I am happy it's breathable and halal. I noticed other brands made my nail look and feel damaged. I want something that will keep my nails hydrided. One flaw would be the oder is still really bad and it just gives me a headache.
Esha A.
Rockford
Review for: Namaste Healthy (brick red crème), Orly Breathable Treatment & Color Nail Polish - Sweet Serenity, Red, Fairy Godmother (rose gold glitter), Nail Superfood, De-Stressed Denim, Pep In Your Step (warm pink neon crème), The Antidote, Feeling Free, Just Breathe, Power Packed, Fresh Start, Beauty Essential more...
I use a lot of these and I love them. Perfect consistency and well shaped brush. Healthier for nails than normal polish. I got mine from sally beauty and ulta. Not too pricey for the benefits it come with. Definitely looking forward to adding more to my collection.
Heather M.
Review for: Happy & Healthy more...
This is a great nail polish and such a lovely color! My toddler loves to have her nails painted and I feel better about using these breathable polishes on her. I would totally recommend it, the colors are great and the polish lasts a long time without chipping.
Jessica G.
Findlay, OH
This is my favorite Orly shade. I use this when I don’t have time to LED cure gel polish. I recommend using the corresponding brand base coat. For a lot of top coating, I use INM brand.
Brittany H.
South Kent, CT
Amazing weight and feel to this polish. I love ORLY products. Natural and beautiful finish to nails. You can get an opaque color or full on pigment and still get the same treatment.
Jamie Rose S.
Did this polish do anything special? Or is it comparable to the regular orly polish?
Lindsay D.
Dallas
Does the color actually last without use of base & top coat?
Squeaky F.
Saint Paul, MN
Does this really help peeling nails? After a few months of being painted 90% of the time my nails need to go bare for several weeks. It would be amazing if they could recover while still looking good! Or just not get bad in the first place!! XP
Huda A.
Are these worth the hype ?
Huda A.
Are they really breathable? I am Muslim and pray and there is a lot of controversy about whether wearing nail polish while praying is okay or not. If it is really breathable then it is allowed while praying.