BY ORLY

Bonder, a unique rubberized basecoat, grips lacquer to the nail surface for lasting adhesion.  Prevents nail lacquer from wearing off for up to two weeks. DBP Free see more...

Orly Bonder Rubberized Basecoat
  • "It does prevent chipping a little bit longer compared to if you just do your regular coats of nail polish but added with a top coat as well, the color lasts much longer!" in 27 reviews
  • "This base coat helps my polish stick to my nails and stay on much, much longer than it would without." in 6 reviews
  • "No matter what the brand or formula of your nail color, you mani will not last as long and the nail polish will be more likely to stain if you don't use a base coat." in 5 reviews
  • "The rubberized texture after drying really does seem to make my polish last longer than with most other basecoats I've tried." in 3 reviews
Stephanie D.
This usually helps my mani last longer. When I first started using it I felt like it really helped! I’ve been using it for years now and I think it’s a great base coat. I feel like my mani does not last as long as it did originally, but I still use this as a base to protect my natural nails!
Katie O.
Great Sticky Basecoat! Really Holds Nail Polishes Longer! I Don’t Seem To Notice Ant Chips When I Use This! 2 Coats Of This, 2 Coats Of Nail Polish, & 1 Sometimes 2 Coats Of Glisten & Glow Shiny Top Coat OR An Essie Shiny Top Coat.
leticia r.
Reading, PA
This is my favorite base coat, I’ve been using it for years. It prevents my nailpolish from peeling. I use it 1-2 times a week when I paint my nails and it has never turned them yellow like some people claim. I keep repurchasing it.
Elisibeth S.
Fairview park, OH
I bought this because my polish was peeling off the day after I painted my nails. I have found this base coat to help keep my polish adhered to my nails. It also protects my nails from staining. Love this stuff and will repurchase
Denise H.
Jersey City, NJ
I recently bought Orly Bonder and it has made my polish last longer with minimal chipping. I have found it works better if you put regular base coat on first and then you paint on a coat of Orly Bonder after that any color polish you want.
Sarah S.
Atlanta
This stuff is a game changer. I’ve been looking for a bonding base coat for a while now and I’m so glad I took a chance on this one. Dries quickly and makes my at-home manicures last at least a week!
Livia P.
PA
I LOVE this product. Helps the color adhere to my nails so the nail polish will stay on longer. I’ve used it a few times now & each time I’m happy with the results
Christine W.
This is my favorite base coat ever! I learned about this years ago from Leighannsays on YouTube & I haven't used another base coat since! It really helps to extend the life of your polish.
Sarah M.
Williamstown, WV
Orly Bonder Rubberized Basecoat is one of my fave basecoats!! Makes applying polish on top smooth. Would not recommend if you just want to wear basecoat alone.
Shyla C.
Best base coat! It acts like a rubberized polish to grab your nail color and keep it from chipping or damaging your nails. I love it, and recommend it to everyone!
Leah A.
Broomfield, CO
I've never used a bonder before. Do you put it on as just one base coat or between coats of nail polish?
Jes B.
Raynham, MA
I'm searching for a holy grail nail product! No matter what I do my nails chip in a day. Does this help with chipped nails?
Ashley L.
I recently read about this product and want to give it a try but I can not seem to find it anywhere. What is the best store to try and find this product?
Elise D.
Cincinnati, OH
How is this base coat different from other base costs? Is it better?
Wanda A.
Moncton, NB
When using this bonder as a base coat is there any top coat (that is quick drying) that works better with Orly Bonder Rubberized Base Coat to make your mani last longer?