BY ORLY

Bonder, a unique rubberized basecoat, grips lacquer to the nail surface for lasting adhesion.  Prevents nail lacquer from wearing off for up to two weeks. DBP Free see more...

Orly Bonder Rubberized Basecoat
  • "It does prevent chipping a little bit longer compared to if you just do your regular coats of nail polish but added with a top coat as well, the color lasts much longer!" in 27 reviews
  • "This base coat helps my polish stick to my nails and stay on much, much longer than it would without." in 6 reviews
  • "No matter what the brand or formula of your nail color, you mani will not last as long and the nail polish will be more likely to stain if you don't use a base coat." in 5 reviews
  • "The rubberized texture after drying really does seem to make my polish last longer than with most other basecoats I've tried." in 3 reviews
Kimberley J.
Eatontown, NJ
Love this base coat. I like to keep my nails manicured but before this my polish wouldn't even last 3 days. My polish does not chip for a full week! Maybe longer. Oh please never discontinue. Can be purchased at your local drugstore.
Denise H.
Jersey City, NJ
I recently bought Orly Bonder and it has made my polish last longer with minimal chipping. I have found it works better if you put regular base coat on first and then you paint on a coat of Orly Bonder after that any color polish you want.
Sarah M.
Williamstown, WV
Orly Bonder Rubberized Basecoat is one of my fave basecoats!! Makes applying polish on top smooth. Would not recommend if you just want to wear basecoat alone.
Livia P.
PA
I LOVE this product. Helps the color adhere to my nails so the nail polish will stay on longer. I’ve used it a few times now & each time I’m happy with the results
Shyla C.
Best base coat! It acts like a rubberized polish to grab your nail color and keep it from chipping or damaging your nails. I love it, and recommend it to everyone!
Christine W.
This is my favorite base coat ever! I learned about this years ago from Leighannsays on YouTube & I haven't used another base coat since! It really helps to extend the life of your polish.
Jasmine B.
If you want to make your manicure last longer than a few days, you have to use  Orly Bonder Rubberized Basecoat .  I've only been using it for about 6 months but it is a major improvement over those cheap drugstore basecoats.

If you are wondering what a rubberized basecoat is, it's basically a sticker version of a regular basecoat.  It helps the nail color stick the surface of the nail a lot better.  The basecoat performs the same, whether I use less expensive nail polish like Sinful Colors or splurge on OPI.

I can wash dishes and use a laptop with minimal chipping.  This is easily my favorite basecoat.  I'll be stocking up in the future.
Sarah M.
I will NEVER EVER EVER do my nails without this basecoat again. My nails chip with EVERYTHING, but with this basecoat I can leave almost any polish on my nails for at least a week. It is a miracle product and I recommend it to absolutely everyone. It is one of the few nail products that I use until the very last drop or it dries up. I have repurchased so many of these. Now that I have this secret weapon I prefer to do my own nails than pay someone else to do them. Even when I get a professional manicure it chips so quickly. LOVE LOVE LOVE
Melissa C.
I don't get around to doing my nails very often, but when I do, I always use this Orly bonder (wow, that would make a great meme, wouldn't it lol?)! This stuff is awesome! When I first saw it, I took a chance that it might be worthwhile. It totally is! Your nail polish will definitely stick around longer and won't chip as easily. Make sure you still use a clear top coat! ;)
Melody R.
Seattle, WA
I really haven't the faintest idea how this has gotten so many good reviews, it literally did nothing for me. At least it wasn't very expensive. Even my better polishes still were chipped by day two despite my high hopes.
Leah A.
Broomfield, CO
I've never used a bonder before. Do you put it on as just one base coat or between coats of nail polish?
Jes B.
Raynham, MA
I'm searching for a holy grail nail product! No matter what I do my nails chip in a day. Does this help with chipped nails?
Ashley L.
I recently read about this product and want to give it a try but I can not seem to find it anywhere. What is the best store to try and find this product?
Elise D.
Cincinnati, OH
How is this base coat different from other base costs? Is it better?
Wanda A.
Moncton, NB
When using this bonder as a base coat is there any top coat (that is quick drying) that works better with Orly Bonder Rubberized Base Coat to make your mani last longer?