BY ORLY

Bonder, a unique rubberized basecoat, grips lacquer to the nail surface for lasting adhesion.  Prevents nail lacquer from wearing off for up to two weeks. DBP Free see more...

Orly Bonder Rubberized Basecoat
  • "It does prevent chipping a little bit longer compared to if you just do your regular coats of nail polish but added with a top coat as well, the color lasts much longer!" in 27 reviews
  • "This base coat helps my polish stick to my nails and stay on much, much longer than it would without." in 6 reviews
  • "No matter what the brand or formula of your nail color, you mani will not last as long and the nail polish will be more likely to stain if you don't use a base coat." in 5 reviews
  • "The rubberized texture after drying really does seem to make my polish last longer than with most other basecoats I've tried." in 3 reviews
Desiree T.
Antelope, CA
I honestly didn't have any expectations for this base coat and grabbed it because I just needed a base coat and it was the first one I spotted in Target. This base coat is absolutely amazing. I work a lot with my hands and without a doubt, chip my polish the very next day. With this base coat, I get at least a week of wear without any chipping and even when it starts to chip, I don't get as much wear as I would without it. I would definitely recommend this to all polish lovers.
Candace K.
Fantastic base coat, it's the only one I use now! It dries super quick so you can begin painting in seconds. It makes you manicure last longer and it gives the lacquer something to adhere to other than your nail. Because of this, nail polish is less likely to stain, especially with darker polishes. If it's a deep blue or red, be sure to apply 2 coats instead of one and THEN begin painting, just to ensure there won't be stains after removal.
Shannin O.
I never really liked or felt like I needed a base coat but one day I went to the salon and the nail tech used this, I immediately went to the store and bought it and I've used it ever since. It really helps the Polish stick to my nails better. It helps with chipping and filling ridges and bumps I have in my nails aswell. Love this!
Karen H.
Kansas City, MO
This is my favorite manicure product of all time. I found this base coat at Ulta and it's an incredible value. It makes my manicures last twice as long without chipping. Pedicures can last up to two months with this product. Whenever I give an at-home manicure/pedicure kit as a gift, this is always included.
Ivy N.
I really REALLY wanted to like this product. After reading lots of great reviews I went out and picked this up and even got the ORLY no chip top coat. These products just flat out don't work. I've given this many tries and every time my manicure is chipped the next day. Really disappointed.
Suzanne G.
The only base coat I use! Its rubberized texture helps to bond the polish to the nails while still making removal easy. With other base coats I find there's too much shine or they don't protect my nails from the polish enough. I love that I can get it at drugstores too!
Susan L.
This is my favorite base coat! It really makes the nail polish last longer. I've tried a lot of different base coats and this is the best one I've tried. It's also reasonably priced, which adds to the appeal. I will continue to buy this product again and again.
Ngoc D.
Spokane Vly, WA
I Love this nail polish. It is a perfect base coat and I know all about this because I do my nails at least once a week. It helps my nails stay on for much longer. I use this in combination with seche vite and My nails will stay unchipped for at least a week.
Brittany F.
Gautier, MS
This base coat is pretty good. It definitely helps the nail polish "stick" and it does help prevent chipping when used with a good top coat. Out of all of the base coats I've tried, this is my favorite, and one bottle lasts quite a whille.
Amanda V.
Hendersonville, TN
This stuff will hold up forever. It works so well even on extremely damaged nails. I've used the nail polishes as well and they last a good week. Anything that stays on my nails for that long is truly a great product.
Leah A.
Broomfield, CO
I've never used a bonder before. Do you put it on as just one base coat or between coats of nail polish?
Jes B.
Raynham, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm searching for a holy grail nail product! No matter what I do my nails chip in a day. Does this help with chipped nails?
Ashley L.
I recently read about this product and want to give it a try but I can not seem to find it anywhere. What is the best store to try and find this product?
Elise D.
Cincinnati, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
How is this base coat different from other base costs? Is it better?
Wanda A.
Moncton, NB
When using this bonder as a base coat is there any top coat (that is quick drying) that works better with Orly Bonder Rubberized Base Coat to make your mani last longer?