BY ORLY

Bonder, a unique rubberized basecoat, grips lacquer to the nail surface for lasting adhesion.  Prevents nail lacquer from wearing off for up to two weeks. DBP Free see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "It does prevent chipping a little bit longer compared to if you just do your regular coats of nail polish but added with a top coat as well, the color lasts much longer!" in 27 reviews
  • "This base coat helps my polish stick to my nails and stay on much, much longer than it would without." in 6 reviews
  • "No matter what the brand or formula of your nail color, you mani will not last as long and the nail polish will be more likely to stain if you don't use a base coat." in 5 reviews
  • "The rubberized texture after drying really does seem to make my polish last longer than with most other basecoats I've tried." in 3 reviews
Stephanie D.
New York, USA
This usually helps my mani last longer. When I first started using it I felt like it really helped! I’ve been using it for years now and I think it’s a great base coat. I feel like my mani does not last as long as it did originally, but I still use this as a base to protect my natural nails!
Katie O.
Great Sticky Basecoat! Really Holds Nail Polishes Longer! I Don’t Seem To Notice Ant Chips When I Use This! 2 Coats Of This, 2 Coats Of Nail Polish, & 1 Sometimes 2 Coats Of Glisten & Glow Shiny Top Coat OR An Essie Shiny Top Coat.
leticia r.
Reading, PA
This is my favorite base coat, I’ve been using it for years. It prevents my nailpolish from peeling. I use it 1-2 times a week when I paint my nails and it has never turned them yellow like some people claim. I keep repurchasing it.
Kelly M.
This polish does wonders with making my manicure last. It's a totally reasonable price for a base coat. I think the rubberized aspect really does make your polish stick and prevent it from peeling off over the next week. I like to put down a layer of Nail Envy and then use a layer of this before putting on my polishes.
angie p.
Pasadena, CA
Orly Bonder + any OPI color polish + Sesche Vite top coat =  my holy grail! (I've since switched to gels because I like the consistent shine.) I used this combo for years, and it would make my polish stay on my nails for at least 1.5 weeks before it would start showing wear. I liked this so much, I bought the huge bottle and would refill my small bottle. If you like doing your own non-gel nails at home, try this combo!! it's amazing!
Sarah S.
Atlanta
This stuff is a game changer. I’ve been looking for a bonding base coat for a while now and I’m so glad I took a chance on this one. Dries quickly and makes my at-home manicures last at least a week!
Livia P.
PA
I LOVE this product. Helps the color adhere to my nails so the nail polish will stay on longer. I’ve used it a few times now & each time I’m happy with the results
Vicki N.
Plant City
This is one of my ride or die mani/pedi staples. I have oily skin, so naturally my nail beds are oily. It is a nightmare to get polish to stay on my nails for more than 2 or 3 days. But with this Bonder...I can go 5-7 days, and that is HUGE. I cannot recommend this enough.
Christine W.
This is my favorite base coat ever! I learned about this years ago from Leighannsays on YouTube & I haven't used another base coat since! It really helps to extend the life of your polish.
Bailey V.
I love Orly and this base coat. I haven’t used a different brand base coat since I found this one. It works so well! It’s pretty inexpensive and it lasts awhile. Highly recommend!
Leah A.
Broomfield, CO
I've never used a bonder before. Do you put it on as just one base coat or between coats of nail polish?
Ashley L.
I recently read about this product and want to give it a try but I can not seem to find it anywhere. What is the best store to try and find this product?
Jes B.
Raynham, MA
I'm searching for a holy grail nail product! No matter what I do my nails chip in a day. Does this help with chipped nails?
Elise D.
Hamilton, OH
How is this base coat different from other base costs? Is it better?
Wanda A.
Moncton, NB
When using this bonder as a base coat is there any top coat (that is quick drying) that works better with Orly Bonder Rubberized Base Coat to make your mani last longer?