ORLY Argan Oil Cuticle Drops (18ml) uploaded by Lucia R.

BY ORLY

ORLY Argan Oil Cuticle Drops (18ml) Designed to give your nails healthy growth this Argan Oil Cuticle Drops from ORLY will give you strong healthier looking nails. Formulated with a rich blend of Argan Oil and Jojoba Oil this super hydrating oil is perfect for intensely dry skin and brittle nails in need of some TLC. see more...

Kaitlin H.
Sanford, FL
This saved my cuticles I have very dry hands and it has no comparison to any other product one my best purchases
Adrienne S.
A must have for anyone doing their own manicures. Smells great and you will notice results quickly. Keeps your cuticles healthy. I have noticed a difference in mine- I recently started using this even when I am not preparing for a self manicure. It is essential to use this or your cuticles. Mine are very dry without it.
Cindy M.
Orley it’s one of my favorite brands for nail care products they actually work and they are not aggressive on the skin or difficult to take off. I also think that the price is fair and that they should just focus on more skin and nail care rather than collars says the colors are very generic
Ily 🍎.
This is a bit expensive but leaves your cuticles feeling nice and soft. Especially if you don't know how to handle them and just want to leave them alone. This makes your cuticles look lovely to complete your mani pedi.
Joshua H.
Albuquerque, NM
Arian oil is amazing and these cuticle drops keep my cuticles looking nice and moisturized! I love the scent and brand and love trying out different products to keep my nails healthy and this does the trick! Love it!
Winter F.
Mobile, AL
Ugh. This cuticle oil is so soft and hydrating. I just love it, I have the Driest cuticles and this has absolutely changed them.
I got mine from Ulta, it was a little pricey but not terrible absolutely worth it.
Cruz G.
Long Beach, NY
I'm not sure if this is the exact one but I tried a cuticle oil I found in the clearance section of Ulta and was a bit underwhelmed. It was good but not as effective as others I have tried. I also wish it came in a pen form.
Mary M.
Minneapolis
Good cuticle oil that moisturizes the cuticles. Doesn’t absorb into the cuticle area as well as others I’ve used, but still does a good job. Not sticky like some cuticle oils can be.
Tricia A.
Roseville, CA
Really a must for any manicure pedicure it's really a great way to just keep that cuticle soft and beautiful and after all a great set of nails is nothing without the whole treatment
Aleema K.
This oil was nice the application was easy and it made my cuticles and nail beds nice and moisturized the price was good for the quality of the product. I got mine from CVS but I've also seen it at Walgreens Walmart and target. So it is really easy to find.