ORLY Argan Oil Cuticle Drops (18ml) uploaded by Lucia R.

BY ORLY #45 in Cuticle Creams & Oils

ORLY Argan Oil Cuticle Drops (18ml) Designed to give your nails healthy growth this Argan Oil Cuticle Drops from ORLY will give you strong healthier looking nails. Formulated with a rich blend of Argan Oil and Jojoba Oil this super hydrating oil is perfect for intensely dry skin and brittle nails in need of some TLC. see more...

Michelle K.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Oil is oil when it’s for the cuticles, at least that’s my opinion. I took off a star because the dropper broke and now the packaging is so annoying. Has a nice lemon scent. It’s nice because it’s an oil and they’re all nice for cuticles. Is it special? Should you go out of the way for it? No
Joshua H.
Albuquerque, NM
Arian oil is amazing and these cuticle drops keep my cuticles looking nice and moisturized! I love the scent and brand and love trying out different products to keep my nails healthy and this does the trick! Love it!
Melissa T.
Madison , MS
These drops are for anyone who washes their hands a lot. As a dental hygienist, I'm washing 24/7. I use these drops as recommended, but also add a drop of 2 to lotion. I have seen such a huge difference in the health of my hands.
Emely T.
Great product. Does exactly what I need to do. Great for touching up in between salon visits. I can find this product at Target or local pharmacies. I would highly recommend and repurchase. Great value for money.
Madison O.
raleigh
I find that using regular oils work just the same and this stuff I kind of pricey for what you’re getting. It worked but I just think I’ll stick with jojoba oil since it’s cheaper and does the same thing.
Katie H.
Olympia , WA
Nice product. I rated four because it takes a while to really soak in. I purchase at Nordstrom. It is nice, just would use more for the value if it soaked in better
Carolina G.
Aventura, FL
I love this! A little goes a long way, which is great because a bottle lasts me a few months. I do feel like my cuticles grow much smoother, and they show less in between pedicures. This is my go-to. I apply every night!
Tyler C.
Owasso, OK
It’s okay, it gets the job done so far. Wish it could be a lot better but just a step in trying things. It’s easy to use for sure. I mean, how hard could it be? Maybe after a couple weeks it’ll grow on me more. I’m gonna give it a chance though!!!!!!!!
Cindy M.
Orley it’s one of my favorite brands for nail care products they actually work and they are not aggressive on the skin or difficult to take off. I also think that the price is fair and that they should just focus on more skin and nail care rather than collars says the colors are very generic
Tricia A.
Roseville, CA
Really a must for any manicure pedicure it's really a great way to just keep that cuticle soft and beautiful and after all a great set of nails is nothing without the whole treatment