ORLY Argan Oil Cuticle Drops (18ml) uploaded by Lucia R.

BY ORLY

ORLY Argan Oil Cuticle Drops (18ml) Designed to give your nails healthy growth this Argan Oil Cuticle Drops from ORLY will give you strong healthier looking nails. Formulated with a rich blend of Argan Oil and Jojoba Oil this super hydrating oil is perfect for intensely dry skin and brittle nails in need of some TLC. see more...

Buy on ULTA*
Ana Carolina L.
I got here at the store and pick up my car and pick up my dad and pick up my car and pick up my dad and pick up my car and pick up my dad and my car and pick go pick to pick her car pick it at my dad car so you pick me and I’ll pick up
Melissa T.
Madison, MS
These drops are for anyone who washes their hands a lot. As a dental hygienist, I'm washing 24/7. I use these drops as recommended, but also add a drop of 2 to lotion. I have seen such a huge difference in the health of my hands.
Tyler C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
It’s okay, it gets the job done so far. Wish it could be a lot better but just a step in trying things. It’s easy to use for sure. I mean, how hard could it be? Maybe after a couple weeks it’ll grow on me more. I’m gonna give it a chance though!!!!!!!!
Cindy M.
Orley it’s one of my favorite brands for nail care products they actually work and they are not aggressive on the skin or difficult to take off. I also think that the price is fair and that they should just focus on more skin and nail care rather than collars says the colors are very generic
Ily 🍎.
This is a bit expensive but leaves your cuticles feeling nice and soft. Especially if you don't know how to handle them and just want to leave them alone. This makes your cuticles look lovely to complete your mani pedi.
Joshua H.
Albuquerque, NM
Arian oil is amazing and these cuticle drops keep my cuticles looking nice and moisturized! I love the scent and brand and love trying out different products to keep my nails healthy and this does the trick! Love it!
Carolina G.
Aventura, FL
I love this! A little goes a long way, which is great because a bottle lasts me a few months. I do feel like my cuticles grow much smoother, and they show less in between pedicures. This is my go-to. I apply every night!
Tricia A.
Roseville, CA
Really a must for any manicure pedicure it's really a great way to just keep that cuticle soft and beautiful and after all a great set of nails is nothing without the whole treatment
Winter F.
Mobile , AL
Ugh. This cuticle oil is so soft and hydrating. I just love it, I have the Driest cuticles and this has absolutely changed them.
I got mine from Ulta, it was a little pricey but not terrible absolutely worth it.
Aleema K.
This oil was nice the application was easy and it made my cuticles and nail beds nice and moisturized the price was good for the quality of the product. I got mine from CVS but I've also seen it at Walgreens Walmart and target. So it is really easy to find.