BY ORLY

With an array of shades perfect for autumn, you can nourish and hydrate your nails with this Orly mini nail polish set. Breathable formula prevents chipping and peeling. No basecoat or topcoat needed. All-in-one formula contains argan oil and Vitamins B5 & C. 4-pc. set includes: 0.18 fl. oz. (each) HOW TO USE Apply 2 coats of nail polish to bare nails. Let dry. Size: Onesize. Color: Multicolor. Gender: Female. see more...

Sara B.
Chandler
Purchased at: Amazon
Love this little set! All the colors are absolutely perfect for everyday wear! The formula is so easy to use and doesn't get messy at all! I love that you get 4 products for this price! I'll definitely be trying out their other mini sets!
Reman E.
Miramar, FL
As a proud Muslim I need a good nail polish that is breathable because I pray this one is by far the best other companies have breathable nail polishes but this one is for a good price I recommend it for everyone especially if ur in a budget also breathable nail polish also helps with yellow nails
Tala S.
Love the breathable nail polishes from orly. It is so amazing because it has so much good ingredients and I love it because it comes off easy when you want to take your nail polish off. This is the only nail polish I use.
Mihaela C.
Tacoma, WA
They have the best colors and can be worn with any outfits. The nail Polish can stay on for longer then a week before starts to cheep with is great.
Julie S.
El Paso, TX
These colors are fall colors and I love the gel and they are shining colors . I highly recommend
Valerie P.
They have the best colors and can be worn with any outfits. So, I've tried multiple Orly polishes, and had the same problem with every single one, so I'm writing this review to remind myself(and others) what to avoid. Orly polishes, simply put, are bad quality polishes. The texture is very runny and they chip within a day or two. I use( and enjoy) a wide range of polishes-both higher and lower end, but haven't experienced such fast chipping with those. It's a shame, too, because they have some really nice colors.